What's new

Is PTI supported by the army?

airmarshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I m tired of this argument provided by the failed politicians who were once sitting with army generals or those 'liberals' that PTI is supported (reade funded) by the army and find fault with everything Imran does. The 'liberals' hate him because Imran is truly a liberal as he is original and is not subservient to the West.

Do you think he is supported or funded by the army? It looks unlikely to me after the Quetta gathering.

ISI and military establishment can support and fund PTI but military establishment can't send masses to his Jalsa's. So, PTI is supported by people of Pakistan! Just go and conduct a survey regarding Imran's popularity yourself! SIMPLE!

But Imran needs to understand that he lacks and NEEDS support from rural areas!

How can army fund any one and in what direction?

Pakistan spend less than 3% on army but expect every thing from them.

Length of Pakistan borders could be around 7000 km. and we have world's largest armies and secret agencies sitting across as enemies.

im not good in politics so any one here whos knowledge is good about politics can brief me " as some one give me very impressive dictation about Imran Khan as hes my hero who can save my country " .

tht Imran Khan cant win an election as it needs alot of money to spend in the pockets of others which he lacks of,hes politician future is dark, he supported by PPP against PML N, hes popularity is fake and blah blah blah.

plz kindly give me some correct info whos very knowledge able

Army soldiers want him as PM which they do by give him there vote.

nawaz was supported by army, Bhuttos were supported by army at one point and that is why they think that Imran Khan is supported by army too. What they dont know is that Imran Khan has credibility, people trust him and he worked hard for over 15 years to get to this stage.

Imran Khan is becoming an idiot. Who ever supports/votes him now will regret.

Army are citizens of Pakistan with Right to vote...Being in Army does not take away your right to have a Political opinion.For that reason if Army as Nationals of Pakistan support PTI,whats wrong with that?

Suggest a good alternative then :laugh:
You can't though, because there aren't any :disagree:

True.
There is no alternative in the market right now. They are all ba$tards.
Only solution i can think of is off course Communism. Yes it does seem a bit too harsh but that is the only thing that can fix people's mind. Danda Danda or siraf Danda chayeeah hain.

Back
Top Bottom