What's new

Is reading wife's e-mails a crime?

You're right but that is not the question here.
The question is what defines legal/illegal in such situations. So now you can not even read wife's emails?

So next time, will you charge her for petrol, if she goes on a drive with you? Or even pay her for sex?

Because there is a limit to interference of law. A husband wife relationship is above law.

Exactly. I couldn't have put it better myself. A husband wife relationship is above law. But it is upto the Husband and the Wife to decide their privacy levels.

Even in a marriage, there are always some secrets, some things which are private. For example, I'd never want my future wife to find my **** collection :P.

It is upto the spouse as to what course of action he/she want to take when that privacy is broken. In this case, she went to the court. Once she has filed that complaint, the law HAS to consider her case, which, in this case, is quite strong.

The law cannot wash off it's hands from the responsibility if the aggrieved party has approached it for justice.

And how many times do women read their husband's email without their consent?

And how many times do women read their husband's email without their consent?

In that case : Can i charge my girlfriend with theft when she uses my credit card without consulting me..;)

The two cases are different. But it'd be interesting how American laws deal with women reading their husband's email. I hear it happening all the time. American laws (or pretty much any western country) is actually significantly lax on women compared to men. Not lax in words but rather by implementation.

Exactly. I couldn't have put it better myself. A husband wife relationship is above law. But it is upto the Husband and the Wife to decide their privacy levels.

Even in a marriage, there are always some secrets, some things which are private. For example, I'd never want my future wife to find my **** collection :P.
It is upto the spouse as to what course of action he/she want to take when that privacy is broken. In this case, she went to the court. Once she has filed that complaint, the law HAS to consider her case, which, in this case, is quite strong.

The law cannot wash off it's hands from the responsibility if the aggrieved party has approached it for justice.

HOW U MANAGE TO DO THAT, ANY TIPS..............:undecided:

speaking strictly "legally" I think the court was correct. You may have something similar under shariah too. But when you drag your spouse to court you are simply filing for divorce.

The two cases are different. But it'd be interesting how American laws deal with women reading their husband's email. I hear it happening all the time. American laws (or pretty much any western country) is actually significantly lax on women compared to men. Not lax in words but rather by implementation.

Not really. American Law is gender neutral. It doesn't matter if it's the husband or the wife who breaks the law. Same punishment for both.

What would you call a soceity where laying under another man is legal and reading own's wife's email is not. American socity is on the verge of collapse for sure. Like Iqbal said.

Tumhari tehzeeb khudi apne aap khanjar se khudkushi karegi-
Jo Shakh-e-Nazuk pe ashiyana banega napayidaar hoga-

Your civilization will commit suicide with its own dagger, the home which will be built upon fragile branches will be unreliable.

What would you call a soceity where laying under another man is legal and reading own's wife's email is not. American socity is on the verge of collapse for sure. Like Iqbal said.

Yeah, a society is much better off when they take their gays and lesbians and hang them. Everybody does a little "happy-dance" and goes about their business with those ****** gays dead, right? :what:

Lol... Americans let your wife have an affair, make it legal. All problems will be solved.

can't blame them, that's what happen in modern world. whether you agree or disagree with it. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom