What's new

Is the Chinese JH-7 an Answer to the Pakistan Air Force’s Deep Strike Needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have often wondered who you are---. The information and understanding that you have does not come from reading Jane's that was sold by the generals orderlies still wrapped in its plastic bag---.

And to top it off to understand what a gem of an aircraft the JH7 A is---is out of the ordinary---.

someone commented here that the australians gave away their F111 and got the F18's---well the poster did not realize that the dimension of the threat for the australians changed fo them to make the change---.

And for that very reason we got the mirages from australia---.

The real issue over here is the Suzuki Mehran mentality of most of the pakistani public---. When this car is the luxury family mover of a car---it is very difficult for the public to have a bigger vision---.

Oh by the way---a perfectly well flying condition JH7A to pakistan in two sqdrn strength was of zero cost---and upgraded one with modern electronics and an aesa radar and re-furbished aircraft $4 million to 8 million dollars a piece depending on the type of aesa or non aesa and the type of refurbishment it would need and that too was on soft loans.

A new JH7A was in the 20 mil dollars range plus aesa equipped radar.

Now just remember---95% of the weapons sued by the JH7A are already in use by the Paf---.

One day I am going to find out who you are---. I have not paid much attention towards it as of now but your casual non chalant style with an air of cockiness about the subject says that you are no ordinary Joe---.

About the dual personality comment the other day---I believe it was in 1989---I worked with a salesperson---I did not like him because of his personality because he was different than me but a good salesperson though or mayeb I felt insecure in front of him---.

Comes over to me and says---" you are struggling with customer---you need to stop being so stiff---in order for you to succeed in this business you need to learn to be a Chameleon and don't take your customers too seriously---and don't feel insulted by the rude comments---".

His helpful comment totally blew me away---that day I learnt not be be a pakistani of thought and mind and realized that there is always more than what meets the eye---. Demeanor is just a facade that we put in front of us.

That guy made me think yo stop on a dime in mid stride think assess and change direction while in the same step---without prejudice---. Oh wow---what a life changer that was---.

Hi,

Young man allow me to stir things up---a permanent solution is always of and in the frame of mind and not in the equipment itself ---.

You have to plan and adjust yourself to what you can get and what to make of its utility---.

You do that in every day of your life---if you don't then ask your parents or grand parents----about how they compromised in their life choices---to what they wanted and to what they settled for---.

Paf has always been of treasonous mindset & actions towards the Pak navy---it cannot be and should not be trusted anymore---.

Hi,

Flankers cannot carry the load of the JH7A's---. In the chinese naval excercises---the JH7A's have outdone the flankers---.

Now why does china wants to replace the JH7A's with flankers---for the same reason the US congress wants to replace the A-10 warthog with the F-35's---.

China wants to show show off to its public its new toys and show them what heavy defence spending has produced for the public---.

If china pushes the JH7A's forward and showed its true colors and what it can do---there will be outcry in the public if the Jh7A can do tghis---then why do we need to spend so much on the flankers---.

Military weapons are not built for show and strut---they are built to operate in a certain arena during a certain time against a certain type of opposition to overwhelm the opponent---.
Paf has always been of treasonous mindset & actions towards the Pak navy---it cannot be and should not be trusted anymore---.
I won't use words like treasonous or treacherous but yes pak navy should not rely on paf when the chips are down. BTW how are you sir and yes
Jh7a is the cheapest and the most cost effective long range missile truck available to pak navy period

Last edited:
Jh7a IS the cheapest and the most cost effective long range missile truck available to pak navy period

Pardon to play again the devil's advocate!! But there are two grave errors in this assumption!

NO; it is not available, it is no longer in production and there is currently NO sign - besides a more than dubious credible report after Zhuhai 2018 - that the PLAAF would sell any of its to Pakistan.

As such I find the whole discussion as much funny and unrealistic as some discussions in some German forums, that the German LW should buy F-22 instead of developing an own new fighter ... or it would be as unrealistic on "what would we do if little green men from Mars say HELLO to us?! :omghaha:

Pardon to play again the devil's advocate!! But there are two grave errors in this assumption!

NO; it is not available, it is no longer in production and there is currently NO sign - besides a more than dubious credible report after Zhuhai 2018 - that the PLAAF would sell any of its to Pakistan.

As such I find the whole discussion as much funny and unrealistic as some discussions in some German forums, that the German LW should buy F-22 instead of developing an own new fighter ... or it would be as unrealistic on "what would we do if little green men from Mars say HELLO to us?! :omghaha:
This is how I sumed it all up:

Someone Please make a case & report the thread so I can close this pointless discussion thread....
everyday someone gets a wet dreams & start a thread with wishlist

NO! It isnt. This have been discussed to death already. Perhaps we can take the discussion back to those JH-7 threads. I will try and merge all these threads as well so the discussion is contained at one page. NO point going over the same things again and again in different threads.

NO! It isnt. This have been discussed to death already. Perhaps we can take the discussion back to those JH-7 threads. I will try and merge all these threads as well so the discussion is contained at one page. NO point going over the same things again and again in different threads.
Nahinnnn....leave this seperate...

https://thediplomat.com/2020/05/is-...to-the-pakistan-air-forces-deep-strike-needs/

This is really good artcile

Discusses the immedate needs

And what is realitically available now

And would add to both deterring the indian Navy threat

And free up a potentially stretched PAF to take on IAF over punjab & Kashmir

We have a role to not to alter or fabricate thread title for many reasons including duplication of discussions. You are however, issued with a soft reminder to avoid such practice in future. Thread Merged with existing discussion which was already locked for some reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom