What's new

Is The JF17 Thunder Stil Relevant Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sir, it was funny but aise attack mat karo, doesn't sound professional... just my personal opinion,

Yes, I agree! raging against the Indians isnt the right way Growler Bro!

the thing is, they have this program even if its 7-8 years away or more...... BUT.... do we have anything to counter it, in any stage at all?..........NO!

:disagree:

Even if we forget about FGFA, by 2017 India is going to have around 180 sukhoi(least taken) already has 120, + 60 MMRCA least again, + some LCA which is considered as a dead meat according to many here,, Not considering Migs which is around 50 60 i don't remember..

Please provide the figures guys on Pakistan by 2017

IAF will have Max 30 around Pak Fa by 2020. so keep this thing aside.

Kinshuk.

SU30MKI induction programme will be finished by 2015 latest.

40 more flankers direct from Russia

IAF has 110+ TODAY.

LEAVING JUST 70 to be assembled at HAL in india at 14 planes a year.

Thanks actually i was just keeping the low profile keeping in mind the attacks of replies.. lol//

Direct comparison between IAF and PAF on numbers only doesn't seems practical. In case of war (god forbid) major part of inventory will be kept on northern border lest our bigger neighbor comes to aid of Pak. Whether or not it joins the war, there always be some fear and large part of the force would be placed to counter the possible threat.

i agree with sir imran he is right and i think PAF will acuire J 10B who can take care of all indian fighter jets except PAK-FA wee need JXX till 2020 and LR SAM system from china INSHAHALLAH we will not go down without a fight bigger advantage to pakistan is its welll know nukes from whom USA scares too

all i say today we see these days just because we join unclw sam in 1948.today we are no were in world for buy good defence equpment.a policy faiure of 50 years. what you say friends?.

all i say today we see these days just because we join unclw sam in 1948.today we are no were in world for buy good defence equpment.a policy faiure of 50 years. what you say friends?.

agreed with u sir america is a only country whom u can't count on for future

more and more long range sams + wait for any china's stelth fighter produce more missiles and nukes for all forces will be best option.i know pak-fa and mki are best but we have to defend us we can't simply lose hope.we are here for live and paqkistan is not to going any were.all options are open .the current time will be over one day we can't live always in crisiss.zardari is not a long life king of pakistan i am looing we will got some good staf in future.

Hey, I have a better option than Long range SAMS and chinese stealth fighters... No war ??? what do you think??

Yes, I agree! raging against the Indians isnt the right way Growler Bro!

the thing is, they have this program even if its 7-8 years away or more...... BUT.... do we have anything to counter it, in any stage at all?..........NO!

:disagree:

its erroneous to say that Pakistan has nothing in the pipe line, for the next 6 to 7 years atleast you don't have to worry about FGFA your J 17 will also take atleast 7 years to mature with pak still looking for the right engine BVR suits, AESA radar, and can you compare Chinese avionics with those of Israel, may be i am not aware so correct me wer I m wrong, Again J 10 has the same story, it will take this fighter sometime to mature with upgrades and training.

I think projects are there in the pipeline with pak also

J 10 and MMRCA will have the same pace in the production but the maturity prob remains with J 10, not sure of AESA, and other upgrades.

Thanks...

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LgUIDEeoso

OUR JF 17 will take care of all jaguars, harriers,MIG 29 and LCA

Our F 16 and FC 20 take care of MRCA and SU 30 But Paqf should have atleast 50 FC 20

we need JXX to counter indian PAK-FA and also a LR SAM system via china they are capable of making it and also they can make a sam system similar to S-400 to take out stealth fighter jets only than the power of air will shift towards pakistan

This is a great Picture which clearly shows USA F22 influence on the PAK FA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Pak_fa_up.JPG

With regards to china producing a fifth GENERATION FIGHTER I WOULD BE SURPRISED.

china cant even build their own engines. let alone build a fifth generation fighter.

Even J10 cam from israeli LAVI tech. programme.

2020 first protyotype of JXX i bet by then IAF & RUSSIA will have started induction no doubt

Hey, I have a better option than Long range SAMS and chinese stealth fighters... No war ??? what do you think??

yes as i say keep hate aside before.there is some problims in peace bro.any tom herry dick from any were of world or even pakistan go india for terarr attack indian gov media pablic start cutting peace and behaving ignorant and ready for war see parlement attack lal qila qandhar high jeking or bombay attacks are examples.we commen pakistan is are not the hell planing or killing indians but indian rather then solve the issue and join hand with pakistan for demolish these basters come as hostyle for nation of pakistan.i can't hope for peace in long term in this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom