What's new

Is the World War 3 Coming?

Don't try to defend indefendable

If u see that building in clean shape then go get tested

Er...what building is that exactly? In my country, there are still various ancient Buddhist relics and temples.

And frankly, I don't give a damn about the circular logic you present.

Well, my forefathers were Sufis from Persia.

They didn't come along with a naval armada or something like that. Similar can be said about Indonesia or Malaysia, hell even Maldives.

Some people are confused between fighting for land and fighting for the sake of religion!

The ancient building you posted is still standing there. Good God, do you always have to bring religion into every topic so often?

assuming ur a bengali n speak bengali...
DO u think real muslims spoke bengali???

Who spoke Bengali and where it originated???
In india...ANd its was one of the language hindus were speaking and speaking now too in WB...

Er...what building is that exactly? In my country, there are still various ancient Buddhist relics and temples.

Yea as u said there are many ancient buddhist temples ruins destroyed by those moghuls rulers...
BTW i don't give a S**T in wat delusion u r

assuming ur a bengali n speak bengali...
DO u think real muslims spoke bengali???

Who spoke Bengali and where it originated???
In india...ANd its was one of the language hindus were speaking and speaking now too in WB...

Yes, I am a Bengali.

Bengali has Buddhist origins if I am not mistaken.

Yea as u said there are many ancient buddhist temples ruins destroyed by those moghuls rulers...
BTW i don't give a S**T in wat delusion u r

Do you know what the word 'destroyed' means? Please look it up in a dictionary.

Some of the places are very old, they are not always in perfect condition. Buildings are subject to wear and tear over time.

My friend, me think you have a very destructive mentality.

Well, my forefathers were Sufis from Persia.

They didn't come along with a naval armada or something like that. Similar can be said about Indonesia or Malaysia, hell even Maldives.

Some people are confused between fighting for land and fighting for the sake of religion!

The ancient building you posted is still standing there. Good God, do you always have to bring religion into every topic so often?

No, they may hide behind religion like the pope hid behind religion in the Medieval Era in Europe. Or when the Crusaders invaded Middle East. All they wanted was power, wealth, land. They were never good Muslims to begin with. Unless you consider drunks, murders, womanizers, etc real Muslims.

And this guy Tallboy is anti everything Hindu. So dont worry about him.

Yes, I am a Bengali.

I assume u know which language Muslims speak and from where they originated...
If u r bengali,speaki bengali language ,u can easily trace back ur forefathers fate...

And i'm here just putting the facts which is know world wide..i'm not creating anything..
just putting infront of people(especially Indians)...

Not aimed at u

Yes, I am a Bengali.

Do you know what the word 'destroyed' means? Please look it up in a dictionary.

Some of the places are very old, they are not always in perfect condition. Buildings are subject to wear and tear over time.

My friend, me think you have a very destructive mentality.

Are u trying to say none of the temples were damaged ??? lol
trying to twist facts???

if u muslims ask for justice for some 1000 muslims killed...
Then wat about justice to those million innocent Hindus n buddhists??

K u can have ur "facts" i'm not gonna buy them :wave:

That is a temple "Gopuram" and the whole structure would have looked something like this,

0524_060r.jpg

What you saw in that picture was the ruins left my the Islamic hordes.

Are u blind ...dont u see ure worship place/building is standing and not destroyed......If it was destroyed centuries ago then u wouldn't have seen its building like that there....
ure picture is the evidence that the Muslim rulerz didn't destroy anything......:azn:

I think we are going away from the topic..

But to answer the lines written by you, I would say only King Akbar was linient (Best emporer ever) towards Hindus, rest all slauthered and destroyed the HIndu temples for sure. Some examples of this are at Mathura, Ellora caves (Kailas temple) Somnath temple Gujrat, Ram temple of Ayodhya (where latter Babri mosque was built, they found Ram's idol in excavation), Jain temple at Mount Abu where idols were tamper to make them ugly and many more examples.

I live at aurangabad from where Ellora caves are nearby, Aurangzed destroyed beautifuly build temple or rather I say carved temple. He damaged the idols so as to look them ugly. U can google the images of them easily. U can say that wear and tear, but my friend wear can be subjected to completed idol and not to a specific part.

About WW3/WW4, it may come in near future but the reason for that would be terrorism..
regards

YES WW3 IS COMING AS ALQAEDA IS GOING TO ACQUIRE NUKE WEAPONS FROM PAKISTAN.& WOULD BOMB ISRAEL OR AMERICA .AMERICA
RETALIATES BY ATTACKING PAKISTAN & CHINA GETS INVOLVED IN THE WAR & THUS STARTS WW3

ALLIED NATIONS :US ,ISRAEL ,NATO & INDIA,RUSSIA ASEAN(VIETNAM ,TAIWAN &
JAPAN)

AXIS NATIONS:PAKISTAN, NORTH KOREA ,CHINA & MAY BE IRAN

80's it was the Japaneses are taking over the world - America is going down chants ( just some history for you).

however you and bilahaider crack me up- you proclaim and pray for the west's demise daily , yet you scurry into your houses on " western world" streets.

Listen mate Obama has stated that their economy is in such a crap state that they will have to make defence cuts. They owe 14 trill us$, 1/9 unemployed. 1 in 6 on food stamps. You guys just crack me up. You want to take out pakistan. You dont have the balls. You keep dreaming that you america might do you a favour and take us out. Get out of denial its not goona happen.

Long live Pakistan

Yeah its coming. I believe those days are the latest days.

Jews are drug peddlers who take all the blame and get. Vatican is the drug mafia who controls everything behind the scene and maintains a clean image.

It is on the back of everyone's mind because this is what everybody is noticing. Countries are arming themselves to the teeth, better and modern killing machines. Burgeoning debts of North America and Western Europe will make matters dire if economy falls into recession once again. The destabilizing factors are ageing population with highly modern weaponry and a sense of loss of prestige(probably forever). The other notable issues are control of ever diminishing resources. The ocean and sea commerce. Control of UN by a few for their benefit to the detriment of poor countries and people. Interference in politics, ethos, cultural values and norms of disparate people. Last but not the least the disparity between have and have nots(which is at all time high) and inability of modern economy to equitably function among all strata of society. So when it breaks loose everybody will be going for the jugular. So a bigger war is not a question of if ....

Back
Top Bottom