What's new

Is US intervention in Syria justified?

What does race have to do with this? Are you just another JayAtl provoking a race-war?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You espouse white race and bring people skin colors into practically every post and you are talking about race wars! This what in-breeding does for your gene pool!

there are no such reports just speculation. However, tell me - how does your and anyone's fixation on the US, help avoid an increase to over 100,000 Muslims killed? How does it help those civilians and kids who got gassed from not being gassed over and over again?

Question is- is the hatred of the US so drastic that you would rather see the slaughter continue ?

AND where was this concern during the 80's when you were lapping it up in the good graces / were allies with the US?

Amid Syria Uproar, CIA Files Show U.S. Helped Saddam Gas Iranians

Like I said, Muslim life is more important to you than my country-men's life.

For the last time, you are not an American.

you the KKK lovechild have the blood of thousands of american soldiers for your beloved false Iraq wars! and now you talking about lives here?

KKK bagger boy- there is no talk about boots on the ground. They-the govt is considering is purely cruise missiles and attacks from far away! Learn to read what is being proposed !

read the report, there is a speculation made in the article that US knew he was going to use chemical weapons

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You espouse white race and bring people skin colors into practically every post and you are talking about race wars! This what in-breeding does for your gene pool!

Really? When did I ever bring up White people before you did incompetent Hindu?

Like all of the other times I've asked you to prove your accusations (I am flat_top, I am Pakistani, I am Indian, I agreed to being all of the above) you have NEVER quoted me!

Do you get off on lying publicly? Is this a sexual fantasy of yours or something? Your obsession with Whites is what leads you to whiten your skin, no? Who has more credibility on their side?

A USA attack on the Syrian regime is not justified. The security of the USA is not threatened by the Syrian regime. However, the USA should for humanitarian reasons, provide maximum support for Syrian refugee populations in Turkey, Jordan , Iraq and Lebanon. Further it is in the political and strategic interest of the USA that Syrian rebel factions that are friendly to the USA, or antagonistic to Iran, win the civil war. Therefore the USA should provide advanced military weapons support (including necessary training) to any such rebel factions it can contact. The USA should try to help any Syrian rebels win the civil war who could counteract Iranian power in the region.

Iran is a true enemy of the USA and any means of reducing Iranian strength is a worthy strategic goal for the USA to pursue.

If U.S publicly declare that it doesn't like Assad and wants a regime changed to Syria, ...this will give U.S more legitime right to intervent than use false pretence to justify the war.

Really? When did I ever bring up White people before you did incompetent Hindu?

Like all of the other times I've asked you to prove your accusations (I am flat_top, I am Pakistani, I am Indian, I agreed to being all of the above) you have NEVER quoted me!

Do you get off on lying publicly? Is this a sexual fantasy of yours or something? Your obsession with Whites is what leads you to whiten your skin, no? Who has more credibility on their side?

On this account- you do not claim that I want to be white, you don't post with comments about the color of people's skin?

tell us do you think the white race built america?

even here you keep talking up the white race and you go when do did you say it?

Your obsession with Whites is what leads you to whiten your skin, no?

and I am an atheist , but you can keep tea bagging for yours ... :P

FACT: that is an article not the report. You keep pushing articles , but not the report.

I am going to shock by saying something. Had the US done that willingly back then, it was dead wrong. and that wrong does not mean we sit idly by over this wrong. the actual report does not say they knew about chemical weapons before hand, but I am willing to accept that they may have been a wrong done by the US. how does that make this situation okay?

there are no such reports just speculation. However, tell me - how does your and anyone's fixation on the US, help avoid an increase to over 100,000 Muslims killed? How does it help those civilians and kids who got gassed from not being gassed over and over again?

Question is- is the hatred of the US so drastic that you would rather see the slaughter continue ?

AND where was this concern during the 80's when you were lapping it up in the good graces / were allies with the US?

The point is if western countries esp the USA and Britain leave the middle eastern countries alone and stop interfering in their internal affairs then there would not be anymore turmoil in the region, as far as history teaches us most of dictators in the ME have been always backed by this state, many wars have taken place to quench their thirsty for more resources and domination over its nations, many false flags to expand their hegemony, Syria has got a bitter story telling:

the USA should provide advanced military weapons support (including necessary training) to any such rebel factions it can contact. The USA should try to help any Syrian rebels win the civil war who could counteract Iranian power in the region.

Iran is a true enemy of the USA and any means of reducing Iranian strength is a worthy strategic goal for the USA to pursue.

well-said, it's the entire story of what is taking place in Syria the rest are some pretexts to distract and deceive public opinion.

q822.jpg

CIA 'helped Saddam Hussein carry out chemical weapons attack on Iran' in 1988 under Ronald Reagan

Syria, and the world’s deadly history of chemical weapons

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

On this account- you do not claim that I want to be white, you don't post with comments about the color of people's skin?

No, I never posted racist comments about other peoples skin slum-dog. (BTW, am I allowed to use the word slum-dog, or is only brown-skin JayAtl allowed to use it?)

And yes you do want to be White, or else why do you continue to pretend to be a part of the nation with the largest White population? It's no surprise once you see the burgeoning skin-whitening industry in India, or the mentality of some of my colleagues Indian co-workers in California.

tell us do you think the white race built america?

That's a generalized comment. All it would take is for one non-White to contribute a single innovation to disprove such a theory... but did people of European ancestry overwhelmingly build America?

You tell me how many of these people are White:

Timeline of United States inventions (before 1890) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of United States inventions (1890

Timeline of United States inventions (1946

Timeline of United States inventions (after 1991) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of United States discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You seem unable to grasp that FACTS and RACISM are not intertwined. It is a FACT, not RACISM, that Indians have contributed little to nothing of the technological and economic development of this country.

The point is if western countries esp the USA and Britain leave the middle eastern countries alone and stop interfering in their internal affairs then there would not be anymore turmoil in the region, as far as history teaches us most of dictators in the ME have been always backed by this state, many wars have taken place to quench their thirsty for more resources and domination over its nations, many false flags to expand their hegemony, Syria has got a bitter story telling:

Faux Americans like the false-flag troll you are responding to are the people that want to continue to start wars in the Middle-East. Look at the opinion polling, the overwhelming majority of Americans do not want a war with Iran or Syria or anyone else for that matter. Indian squatters like JayAtl have gotten power-boners with their newfound power as American citizens, and they don't have the capacity for emotional control like most of us. They use such power to start new wars in the names of their true nations (Cuban-Americans want more economic sanctions on Cuba, Indian "Americans" want more pressure on Pakistan, Israeli Americans want to send our troops to die in the name of Israel, and so on).

It's better just consider these people foreign infiltrators, who are hijacking our country to fight for their own personal interests.

Back
Top Bottom