What's new

Ishaq Dar Claims forex reserves stand at $10b

Guys this is a WhatsApp message that’s going around .

I know one family who cannot access their hard earned money from Punjab bank

The message doing the rounds .

A Salaam u laikum... Brothers & sisters....a warning for overseas pakistanis.... Due to the current money crisis in Pakistan....which is leading to bankruptcy... In the coming weeks.... Its been advised that you take your money... From the banks of Pakistan... As the current government will start to seize & use the money available... For other reasons /purposes... Not stated....many companies & industries are closing in Pakistan... & a preparing... For more closure... The economy is completely at its knees...the government has clearly stated that they have minimum money left & will resort to money that's only left... With in banks etc.... Please contact your finance officer /bank managers in Pakistan.. & discuss the current situation, as its been advisable....Toyota motors... Closed... Honda.. Will be closing.. Soon... Telenar communications closed... Textile industry closed.... Oil/gas reserves are running low....no investments are been advised....many overseas pakistani have already lost millions....& no transactions are being tracked...please pray for brothers & sisters..
Due to increase in poverty....in the coming weeks & months.... Jazakallah khair.

WTF they’ve ruined the country totally .

Anybody who thinks their dollars in Commercial Banks are safe deserves to loose them.
Try going into any bank in Pakistan and attempt to withdraw your dollars, and you'll get the answer.

Our personal dollars in commercial banks are already gone. Banks delay, beg, refuse or trickle out a few here and there.

This single comment by Dar will result in a run on the banks. Watch what happens next week. The panic and crisis is going to heat up. While SS just got on a Gulfstream and flew to the ski slopes of Switzerland, and the Establishment is still trying to keep the one unifying party out of power.

It is almost like the logical and rational part of our brains has been removed.

And what does the establishment deserve who have literally bought themselves in this situation?

👆 👆 👆 :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 👆👆👆

Watch the leagues with selective amnesia, with their patented haad harami paan on display. only leagues can lie so brazenly.

This bastard nation is ready for default. Papa Dar cannot save the economy.

You know what is finger licking good? Papa America hasn't come forward to save the sinking ship.

Last edited:
In April 2022 after Ik removed by military, I took out all my money from RDA. It was a large amount (for me) as it was good chunk of my net worth. I felt sad about it but THIS was my concern. The reality is IK and Reza Baqir Dawood etc were infact the atypical and not reality. The reality is the army imposing idiots and thieves like Dar.

I know one family who cannot access their hard earned money from Punjab bank
Is it foreign currency they can't access or PKR? if it is foreign currency, that is not a surprise, but if it is PKR, it is a very serious situation, and this news should not be circulated unless it is confirmed with absolute certainty. It will needlessly cause panic.

Is it foreign currency they can't access or PKR? if it is foreign currency, that is not a surprise, but if it is PKR, it is a very serious situation, and this news should not be circulated unless it is confirmed with absolute certainty. It will needlessly cause panic.

I didn’t ask but will next time I speak to them .

This reminds me of the problem of anyone who has kids knows so well. ie you decide to get on a road trip somewhere and 30mins in - the kids start asking every 7 minutes "if we are there yet ..".

I keep wanting to ask the members of the forum here if "Pakistan has defaulted yet ????? Pakistan has defaulted yet????? Pakistan has defaulted yet?????"

:-)..

You all are welcome to say "not long to go now son .. not long to go at all ..." ... 😜😉

And what does the establishment deserve who have literally bought themselves in this situation?
When you begin to use Army planes (Gulfstreams) to fly family members for weddings you should know the Army culture is gone. When my dad used to have his PMA Re-Unions only access we had were net like jump seats on C130s if the C130 had space. We had to coordinate and that too was a bit frowned upon. And his course mate was the Chief.

Things have changed and people within the institutions are unwilling to acknowledge this, so I don't see a fix. The change will have to come over multiple chiefs if the institution decides that this is a must for their and the country's survival. The question which Chief is willing to make that selfless and uncelebrated sacrifice. I don't have an answer.

When you begin to use Army planes (Gulfstreams) to fly family members for weddings you should know the Army culture is gone. When my dad used to have his PMA Re-Unions only access we had were net like jump seats on C130s if the C130 had space. We had to coordinate and that too was a bit frowned upon. And his course mate was the Chief.

Things have changed and people within the institutions are unwilling to acknowledge this, so I don't see a fix. The change will have to come over multiple chiefs if the institution decides that this is a must for their and the country's survival. The question which Chief is willing to make that selfless and uncelebrated sacrifice. I don't have an answer.

My observation is pak state is in stage 3 cancer. But is not accepting it.

Could a 30% slash of defense budget knock some sense into the institution?

Back
Top Bottom