What's new

Ishihara rattles saber against China

Before WWII, China was never ruled by the Japanese, at most only coastal villages were savaged by Japanese pirates back in the old days if I remember correctly
I dont understand a Korean used to be colonised by Japan speak positive on Japan. Until today they still think they are slaves of Japan maybe. Somehow N. Korea performs like people with dignity.

Before WWII, China was never ruled by the Japanese, at most only coastal villages were savaged by Japanese pirates back in the old days if I remember correctly

Yes, some villages called Beijing and Shanghai...

japan_imperial.jpg

I dont understand a Korean used to be colonised by Japan speak positive on Japan.
I am not speaking positively of Japan; I am speaking for historical facts!

Yes, some villages called Beijing and Shanghai...

I am not speaking positively of Japan; I am speaking for historical facts!
Thats the fact, 20% of land is occupied by Japan. Your country also becomes a province of Japan. You want to go back to that time? I dont understand your point. East Asia civilisation last almost 3000 years. Confucius comes 2000 years ago, a stable east asia was set for long. Japan tried to fight to change this balance.
What do you wish to see in the future of East Asia ?

Thats the fact, 20% of land is occupied by Japan.
1/3rd of China Proper(Tibet and Turkestan are not parts of China, not now and not then), including the capital and major coastal cities such as Tianjin, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.

Your country also becomes a province of Japan. You want to go back to that time?
No. The difference is that only the true history is taught in Korea no matter how painful it is, so that it will not be repeated in the future.

There is a good reason why Korea's flying high while Japan's sinking nowadays; Koreans try not to repeat their ancestor's mistakes 100 years ago, while Japan which teaches whitewashed history forgot what made their country great 100 years ago and is making a bunch of mistakes that's ruining Japan.

Now, which path does China want to go? By learning about the painful mistakes of the past in order not to repeat them, or whitewash history and repeat the past humiliations because Chinese people don't know and remember what got them into trouble 100 years ago?

What do you wish to see in the future of East Asia ?
It will be same as it is, except for the overthrow of communists in China and the independence of Tibet and Turkestan.

The difference between Korea and China is that there are several dozens of TV dramas and movies in Korea describing the darkest hours of Korea's history under the dictator's rule and major battle defeats during the Korean War.

In China, you will see plenty of TV dramas and movies about the Chinese resistance against Japanese invasion or the ancient historical dramas, but nothing about the darkest hours of China's history, such as the Cultural Revolution that killed 30 million Chinese in beatings and starvation, or the disasters like the Soviet-Chinese war or the Sino-Vietnamese war. Since the Chinese public is unaware of what went wrong, they are bound to repeat the same mistakes.

It will be same as it is, except for the overthrow of communists in China and the independence of Tibet and Turkestan.
If you wish Tibet and Xinjiang to be independent, that will never happen. Unification of N. and S. Korea may happen in the future.

The difference between Korea and China is that there are several dozens of TV dramas and movies in Korea describing the darkest hours of Korea's history under the dictator's rule and major battle defeats during the Korean War.
Korean War is your internal affairs, we went there because US almost start to attack China. Without US, a united Korea will be here today not North and South.

In China, you will see plenty of TV dramas and movies about the Chinese resistance against Japanese invasion or the ancient historical dramas, but nothing about the darkest hours of China's history, such as the Cultural Revolution that killed 30 million Chinese in beatings and starvation, or the disasters like the Soviet-Chinese war or the Sino-Vietnamese war. Since the Chinese public is unaware of what went wrong, they are bound to repeat the same mistakes.

Unfortunately. As a Chinese, I know all the Chinese dark history events you mentioned. I believe all Chinese members here know too. So basically I can say what you said is a load of crap.
By the way, do you SK ppl learn your history from TV dramas and movies? SK is clown country famous for inventing histories.
Go eat your pickles.

Korean War is your internal affairs, we went there because US almost start to attack China. Without US, a united Korea will be here today not North and South.
No. US didn't want to attack China. China joined in the war for strategy profit.

Infact, Korea signed The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, and Korea become full part of Japan, and some Korean join Japanese army and did the criminal with Japanese army in WWII, so Korea assisted Japan in WII crime in some degree but not injured state
Japan

1/3rd of China Proper(Tibet and Turkestan are not parts of China, not now and not then), including the capital and major coastal cities such as Tianjin, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.

No. The difference is that only the true history is taught in Korea no matter how painful it is, so that it will not be repeated in the future.

There is a good reason why Korea's flying high while Japan's sinking nowadays; Koreans try not to repeat their ancestor's mistakes 100 years ago, while Japan which teaches whitewashed history forgot what made their country great 100 years ago and is making a bunch of mistakes that's ruining Japan.

Now, which path does China want to go? By learning about the painful mistakes of the past in order not to repeat them, or whitewash history and repeat the past humiliations because Chinese people don't know and remember what got them into trouble 100 years ago?

Infact, Korea signed The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, and Korea become full part of Japan, and some Korean join Japanese army and did the criminal with Japanese army in WWII, so Korea assisted Japan in WII crime in some degree but not injured state
Japan
and they signed the treaty in Chinese
General power of attorney to Lee Wan-Yong signed and sealed by Sunjong:
800px-General_power_of_attorney_to_Lee_Wan-Yong_signed_and_sealed_by_Sunjong.jpg

What matters is today and not past. I can´t wait to see Japanese military aid to Vietnam. :pop:

What matters is today and not past. I can´t wait to see Japanese military aid to Vietnam. :pop:

Your problem is you always want handouts for your country; be they from Japan, India or Uncle Sam. Why don't you go home and contribute like many of your compatriots and be a proud Dai Viet. :smokin:

Your problem is you always want handouts for your country; be they from Japan, India or Uncle Sam. Why don't you go home and contribute like many of your compatriots and be a proud Dai Viet. :smokin:

Vietnam is still a poor country, you know. Unlike China, it cannot afford an arms race, so all supports are welcome, including from China. BTW it is Japan´s intention to arm Vietnam.

And myself I are travelling to Vietnam over Christmas. My Dollar´s and Euro´s are ready to flow into Vietnam. :lol:No worry.

Vietnam is still a poor country, you know. Unlike China, it cannot afford an arms race, so all supports are welcome, including from China. BTW it is Japan´s intention to arm Vietnam.
And myself I are travelling to Vietnam over Christmas. My Dollar´s and Euro´s are ready to flow into Vietnam. :lol:No worry.
Talk something easy, where I can see good beach (white sand) in Viet ? I have been to Thai, but I heared that Viet is a bit cheaper for tourism, is entertainment stuff in Viet similar to Thai ? I mean, clubbing or something.

Back
Top Bottom