What's new

ISI CHIEF’S KABUL VISIT REMAINED SUCCESSFUL: COAS QAMAR JAVED BAJWA

GD ISI slaps, COAS says it wasn't meant to be a slap ... Bad cop, Good cop type of thing ...
That’s what FO is for. Diplomatic Sweet talk, not generals.
Dont agree. Gen. Faiz visit and "Fantastikkkk" cup of tea ☕ was a sharp blow to AN enemy and there was NO REASON TO WATER DOWN IT.

Oh Gosh! Pakistan Just keep explaining itself that we are a good child.
Simple, we would never see US Generals given similar statements. Neither do US public expect such show of weakness from its military leaders. US media would rip them apart.

Pakistan will continue its diplomatic and moral support to the Kashmiris on all platforms.

Kashmiris have been looking towards China for the past decade for a reason.

I believe Pakistan has squandered golden opportunities ever since Galwan clash in hopes of India seeing the light.

I dont understand the animus against Bajwa. Bajwa is not here to appease any one of us. He has earned the right as the Chief after spending 30+ years serving in the uniform to put in play his doctrine. Bajwa has a doctrine and most of you speculating on him either fail to see it or are unaware of his approach. Yes he is very different from Raheel in his approach, but it is not easy to state here and now that his doctrine over the long run will be ineffective. Only time will tell.

I too at times get a bit frustrated, but then one day someone sat me down and explained his approach, and even then I was a bit like "yawn". Over the years I have begun to appreciate the man and his consistent approach. Most of you dont realize the BS that is fed all the time in his ears. He has remained steadfast against that BS piping in his ears (trying to get him to do some things) and yet he has remained stuck to his guns and patient. It would be very easy for him to take on a different path. People would cheerlead him for some time, and then abuse him and the institution, but more importantly and this is the key, and something he realizes better than most of us, he would hurt the country if he adopted some of the methods and directions he is asked to undertake.

Given my limited knowledge, I think Bajwa is the right man for this time and I support the Chief.
Though I will agree he needs to meet these foreign civil types less and focus more on the military fighting and training of the force.

Last edited:
but its the ISI chief that visited Afghanistan, not the diplomatic mission.

That’s what FO is for. Diplomatic Sweet talk, not generals.

Simple, we would never see US Generals given similar statements. Neither do US public expect such show of weakness from its military leaders. US media would rip them apart.

Kashmiris have been looking towards China for the past decade for a reason.

I believe Pakistan has squandered golden opportunities ever since Galwan clash in hopes of India seeing the light.
Kashmir is our bleeding wound.
Pakistan has no balm for their wounds.
Nawzo and Zardari only money hoarders. IK and Bajwa are pacifists.
One big issue is Pakistan broken governance, poor economy, and lack of one-nationhood.
More sacrifices, more time.
And kashmir struggle by Kashmiris in the name of nationalism wont succeed.

I dont understand the animus against Bajwa. Bajwa is not here to appease any one of us. He has earned the right as the Chief after spending 30+ years serving in the uniform to put in play his doctrine. Bajwa has a doctrine and most of you speculating on him either fail to see it or are unaware of his approach. Yes he is very different from Raheel in his approach, but it is not easy to state here and now that his doctrine over the long run will be ineffective. Only time will tell.

I too at times get a bit frustrated, but then one day someone sat me down and explained his approach, and even then I was a bit like "yawn". Over the years I have begun to appreciate the man and his consistent approach. Most of you dont realize the BS that is fed all the time in his ears. He has remained steadfast against that BS piping in his ears (trying to get him to do some things) and yet he has remained stuck to his guns and patient. It would be very easy for him to take on a different path. People would cheerlead him for some time, and then abuse him and the institution, but more importantly and this is the key, and something he realizes better than most of us, he would hurt the country if he adopted some of the methods and directions he is asked to undertake.

Given my limited knowledge, I think Bajwa is the right man for this time and I support the Chief.
Though I will agree he needs to meet these foreign civil types less and focus more on the military fighting and training of the force.
His job or rather institutional job of training, and arms acquisition and development is alright, even meeting and visiting foreign countries. It is now useless to criticize his reactive policy of RAW-NDS orchestrated terrorism in Pakistan After US withdrawal from Afghanistan but Pakistan suffered immensely. India, and Ghani were not exposed not withstanding political govt is to be blamed too.

Back
Top Bottom