What's new

ISI is Essential for National Security

[/COLOR]
Have u ever thought, why many countries have become your enemy ???
Thats just because of the deeds of ISI,and u r saying they have done good job..:disagree:
Infact they have made your best friend as your worst enemy, i m talking about US..OK

The best intelligence agencies are the most despised ones (CIA, Mossad, ISI etc), & damn I must say, the ISI is one bada** mudafuka.

^^ Right now the only reason Pakistan is talked in the news is cause of America. Once American interests are fulfilled in Afghanistan, they have no reason to be ally with Pakistan. All aid will stop and Pakistan will be like Somalia, a country torn due of civil war and no source to fuel the economy. Let's hope ISI will do its job and keeps Americans engaged there in Afghanistan like they are doing right now. :wave:

Any Pakistani agency that illicit this reaction from an Indian like you must be doing a good job lol

^^ Right now the only reason Pakistan is talked in the news is cause of America. Once American interests are fulfilled in Afghanistan, they have no reason to be ally with Pakistan. All aid will stop and Pakistan will be like Somalia, a country torn due of civil war and no source to fuel the economy. Let's hope ISI will do its job and keeps Americans engaged there in Afghanistan like they are doing right now. :wave:

You're mixing the performance of the military/security personnel & the civilian administration. This Zardari government is by far the worst administration in the 64 year old history of this country, unprecedented in its mediocrity, & it is because of its policies that things aren't great right now. But Pakistan has all the tools necessary to get out of this mess, just look at the waves of optimism flowing through Imran Khan's rallies. And let me assure you, NO ADMINISTRATION can be as bad as the current regime. In terms of the performance of the military/security personnel, 2011 was a huge success, & there was a significant drop in violence which resulted in much better security conditions throughout the country. All in all, I am optimistic about Pakistan, & hoping we come out with as little scars as possible from this Zardari regime's rule. Things will look up significantly once Zardari is out.

picture.php

You're mixing the performance of the military/security personnel & the civilian administration. This Zardari government is by far the worst administration in the 64 year old history of this country, unprecedented in its mediocrity, & it is because of its policies that things aren't great right now. But Pakistan has all the tools necessary to get out of this mess, just look at the waves of optimism flowing through Imran Khan's rallies. And let me assure you, NO ADMINISTRATION can be as bad as the current regime. In terms of the performance of the military/security personnel, 2011 was a huge success, & there was a significant drop in violence which resulted in much better security conditions throughout the country. All in all, I am optimistic about Pakistan, & hoping we come out with as little scars as possible from this Zardari regime's rule. Things will look up significantly once Zardari is out.

I agree that Imran Khan will bring positive changes in Pakistan and will work to genuinely improve relations with India but he is too much Anti-US from what I see from his interviews. Also, I really hope nothing happens to him during his election campaigns similar to what happened to Benezir Bhutto. :tup:

I agree that Imran Khan will bring positive changes in Pakistan and will work to genuinely improve relations with India but he is too much Anti-US from what I see from his interviews. Also, I really hope nothing happens to him during his election campaigns similar to what happened to Benezir Bhutto. :tup:

how is he anti american?
please explain.
Where has he said anything that is Anti US?

how is he anti american?
please explain.
Where has he said anything that is Anti US?

Man, do I need to post some links? Go search his interviews on google. I'm going out with some friends for a few drinks. Happy new year everyone!!!!

So, now you agree what's happening in Afghanistan is cause of ISI. Good. :cheers:

For you to come to this conclusion from what i have stated suggests a flaw in your comprehension and logic

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

It is sad to see elected or non elected political leaders being killed. we have had our share and you have had your share in India.

Back
Top Bottom