What's new

ISI may act if Afghanistan gets close to India

The day America will leave Afghanistan India will also have to leave Afghanistan other wise every Jihadi will focus on India and it will be their new target

The day America will leave Afghanistan India will also have to leave Afghanistan other wise every Jihadi will focus on India and it will be their new target
Jihadis were focused on India for a long time,but they couldn't do a damn.
I hope Pakistans sends Jihadis because that will ruin it's bankrupt economy.

Sir focus of Afghan Taliban will be a disaster for India sooner or later

america will leave 20-30k soldiers there.This location is very important.

Dont they work for free? If yes how are they supporting their families and looking after own expenses.

Are these guys born with AK-47s or have they ever did a proper job after studies?

If not educated and has got no work experience what will they do for example when everybody leaves Afghanistan?

Do they go back to school or something to get a proper job or start shooting ranges for entertainment across Afghanistan?

Any idea?:what:

If it's just blabber, then why post it ??.....certainly got your attention.!!

her is he difference beween Pakisan and India.....

if India wants to have close relations....we help the country...give it stuff,build infra structure etc.....when you do this the other country would reciprocate and consider close ties.....

this is what Pakistan does....

send in the ISI and threaten the other country "be my friend or ill bomb your infrastructure and people"......seriously...who would want to be your friend?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ort-pakistan-if-attacked-us-india-karzai.html

You were saying.....

Dont they work for free? If yes how are they supporting their families and looking after own expenses.

Are these guys born with AK-47s or have they ever did a proper job after studies?

If not educated and has got no work experience what will they do for example when everybody leaves Afghanistan?

Do they go back to school or something to get a proper job or start shooting ranges for entertainment across Afghanistan?

Any idea?:what:

Their families are given some cash,that's obvious.
As for AK-47's You could just travel to Peshawar,where you could get a Kalashnikov for Rs 9000.:)

As for Afghanistan most insurgents from Pakistan are from Pashtun populated areas like Waziristan,Dir etc.So after everybody leaves Afghanistan they will be busy fighting in the border areas among themselves & with the Afghan forces.
Whereas in J&K they are mostly from P0K,Punjab,Sindh etc.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Jihadis don't necessarily need money to focus on India. Its voluntary for anyone.
But more Jihadis you send more is the backlash.

We are on a mission to help Afgan stand as a nation and not interested in dominating them as you have always did and people like you are the ones who bring bad name to Pakistan.
still support the Jihadi cause? hu

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Sir focus of Afghan Taliban will be a disaster for India sooner or later
why would we focus on Taliban, the Afgan security forces we train will do what is necessary

Their families are given some cash,that's obvious.
As for AK-47's You could just travel to Peshawar,where you could get a Kalashnikov for Rs 9000.:)

As for Afghanistan most insurgents from Pakistan are from Pashtun populated areas like Waziristan,Dir etc.So after everybody leaves Afghanistan they will be busy fighting in the border areas among themselves & with the Afghan forces.
Whereas in J&K they are mostly from P0K,Punjab,Sindh etc..

I dont think he was serious about these questions- next he will ask how to bake a cookie and you'll tell him?-

I dont think he was serious about these questions- next he will ask how to bake a cookie and you'll tell him?-

Jon bhai serious... no kidding... nope its not for any BBC show or something.. just curiosity... kasam se.

go on answering these type of question- do it on your own forum- this is defence.pk not cookie.101-

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Jon bhai serious... no kidding... nope its not for any BBC show or something.. just curiosity... kasam se.

bhai- apko me high school mein samajhta tha ap to kindergarten k niklay :D-

I generally answer any question that's directed at me.By the what's the big issue in answering is previous post?

I generally answer any question that's directed at me.By the what's the big issue in answering is previous post?

nothing really- the Questioner caught my attention- :D-

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

tell me how to roast a rooster?- :D-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom