What's new

ISI may act if Afghanistan gets close to India

and you are comfortable in dealing with such volatile character?-

Did you read what was signed between India and Afghanistan. It does not stop when Karzai stops being at the helm. A strategic partnership that involves thorough contact at every level between the defence services that starts from training to joint exercises. Imagine what this will do with an additional goodwill between the people of two ancient civilisations.

Only time will tell ...

The biggest mistake people can make is to mistake the alilment as the cure.

What else has the ISI done all along besides ' act' ? .. and where have its ' actions' led Pak & Af ?

Pak does to Af what it accuses India for itself - it is unwilling to accept Af as an independent sovereign nation who may at times have its own POV. It has all along tried to make Af a fifth state of Pak . In the bargain neither has Af progressed and Pak now finds itself in a situation where it cannot progress either simply because the ' acid' meant for Af / India has begun to corrode the container.

It would be best to allow all nations to charter their independent courses - meeting on occasions with yours and diverging at times. This is the essence of International Polity.

If such was the case, we would have chosen not to allow the transit trade agreement to go through, but since we did, that means that ISI or PA/GoP have no such designs. Plain and simple.

Did you not hear that Karzai backtracked on his statement. :rofl:
Albeit he backtracked since he mentioned US and India in the same breath, none the less the guy is pivotal, hence no pride if he floats your boat.

Albeit he backtracked since he mentioned US and India in the same breath, none the less the guy is pivotal, hence no pride if he floats your boat.

You fail your own logic and contradict yourself. If he is not important then what was the point in quoting him. Then now that he backtracked you call him pivotal to float my boat. In one breath you give him importance and when shown the truth you backtrack. Well done. As usual, I am used to your logic.

when did a-stan have parliament??
when did they had army??
when their was development of schools and other infrastructure which is now slowly developing??

and look at the comments of the other afghans here.

for the sake of the strategic depth,you kept them backward and breeding ground of terrorist, still doing this.
and you helped the america for the dollars against the soviets.

No we created Taliban because Soviet Union imposed a threat to our National Security...

You fail your own logic and contradict yourself. If he is not important then what was the point in quoting him. Then now that he backtracked you call him pivotal to float my boat. In one breath you give him importance and when shown the truth you backtrack. Well done. As usual, I am used to your logic.

If you tend to wash the soap before hands, then your conclusion would set the best example,!!
At least have the decency to read as to what i was replying to.....lest comprehension is an issue.

If you tend to wash the soap before hands, then your conclusion would set the best example,!!
At least have the decency to read as to what i was replying to.....lest comprehension is an issue.

Dude, fancy words wont cut the ice. Grow up.

And thats why people of afghanistan hate us...hum ne afghanistan ko apne baap ki jageer samaj raka he...

No we created Taliban because Soviet Union imposed a threat to our National Security...

Nobody here is too dumb to believe this theory. USSR collapsed in 1991 while Taliban captured Kabul in 1996(?). You created Taliban to make AF do your bidding and to fulfill your Generals long held dream of strategic depth.

Back
Top Bottom