What's new

ISI - One great organisation.

Gurantee was for somthing else so somebody was scared as hell and that somebody sat at home without informing PAF.

i blame our media. did the CIA NSA and all that crap stop 9/11. did the indians knew about 26/11.??....and for the record internal security stuff like stopping everyday suicide blasts are not the job of ISI, we have IB and all other thingys for that. there are reports that ISI did tell the high ups about the mehran op. every org. has its bad times but ISI has the best track record of the whole world. i can give you a few examples as well if you like. OBL WAS a big big failure. but the other things would not be considered as failures by anyone. except by our media.

hmm i gues isi n army desicion(if the stage thing was true) was in view of short term results...!!thats the biggest mistake 1 makes...
n it also depends on agenda/vision/mission they carry...
i dont think america has guts to attack pakistan(the way u described)..we have nukes !!

perhaps i wonder wats isi agenda?? as on one hand they deal with cia and let reymnd go

on other hand they support z.h!!

the biggest resposibility of I.S.I was to protect pakistani civilian's from terrorism and protect pakistani soveriegnity , and we have seen how well they have performed thier job, every single day there is a bomb blast in pakistan,

This is answered in a simple sentence, DG ISI when our lawmakers asked him the same question replied : If there are 2 Attacks in Pakistan then at the same time ISI stops 8 other attacks. These things are not for people with pea size minds who just have one thing to do, BLAME ISI for everything.

ISI is fighting a a big war and there are casualties and damages in War, we are in a state of war and the Terrorist attacks are as same as in conventional war a Enemy strikes with Artillery or Tanks. ISI is doing a good job, if we didn't have them, Pakistan would have been long ago disintegrated.

the abbotabad incident and now the killing of the pakistani journalist.

Abbotabad incident I think have been explained in the post by the thread starter, can you read it? And that Journalist case is no relevant to this here.

Apart from this they were also involved in 26/11 were 200 innocent people were killed, hence it is not just a failed organisation but also a rogue organisation, it should be immediately banned.

OH Really? You found Pakistan-manufactured Milk Packs from the Terrorist and that's how you are blaming the ISI? LOL You got no proof, kid! Simple!

RAW failed to prevent this kind of massive terrorist attack and your super Navy failed to intercept Terrorist coming on boats to Mumbai, keeping that in mind, you should first care about banning some organisations of your own before giving us your good-for-nothing advice :D

I think the myth of omnipotent ISI is shattered for good. Yes ISI does not have the man power to pay attention to issues of National Security because they are busy tapping politicians phones and keeping files on them.

In other news Ms. Sharmila Farooqi (who was drunk at the time) actually got her @$$ handed to her in a flight from Islamabad to Karachi when she was abusing a air hostess by an American National (love him for that) :D:toast_sign::chilli:

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

Last night I was alone with my uncle, went for a long drive and to discuss about it, whose brothers are in Armed Forces and ISI.
His brother in ISI is at senior position and I asked him 'Do you think ISI and Armed Forces are capable institutions in Pakistan?'.

His response: 'If they weren't, why would the whole world cry behind them?'

This did, explain a lot of unsaid stuff.
On more detailed talks, it was said that

'ISI is divided into sectors of different work being done and in different location. ISI is pretty small in number of senior officials, and they can in no way deal with all directions. They are doing their best, trying to deal with major problems. They are having full potentiol to do anything, and they can do it at any given time. The problem is, the serving personnel in no way are able to deal with so many different cases (accusations).'

After the talks moved to Abottabad incident, he covered the whole story. I cannot mention all of it, but parts of it were:

'We found out prior of the operation, that something was fishy. Not to mention the F-18s and AWAC, they were ready for 3 stage war. Stage one: Sent number of choppers, and they are ready to deal with any ground fire. Stage two: In case Pakistan Air Force attacked the choppers, the F-18s were ready to invade. Stage 3: (sorry cannot define it here, but it includes the US Navy). So we found out about the Operation and stand by the fact, it was a wise decision not to attack the attackers but limit their work to a certain scale'

So ending, ISI is a capable organisation and it just needs its morale to be high after the month of May, when it lost its reputation in hearts of Pakistani citizens, for no apparant reason. We need to suppor them in the time they need us.

(PS: The person I was with, has been in ISI Head Quarters at the time of Abbottabad incident and told me about everything that was going on)

Nice 3 points excuse.No compromise on the sovereignty of Pakistan,No if no but.

The USS Carl Vinson had ALL of Pakistani airspace under surveillance and ready for any action.

I doubt that..........the whole Airspace is too big for any one Carrier...yes they had AWACs, but would they risk the mess over a couple shot down choppers? I mean, we have all seen their capability in Afghanistan and in Iraq. The so called terrorists don't even have airpower, yet every week we see NATO men dying. I am sick and tired of this Bullshyt WOT....which has not ended any terror but created many more. Freaking bullshyt.

I doubt that..........the whole Airspace is too big for any one Carrier...yes they had AWACs, but would they risk the mess over a couple shot down choppers? I mean, we have all seen their capability in Afghanistan and in Iraq. The so called terrorists don't even have airpower, yet every week we see NATO men dying. I am sick and tired of this Bullshyt WOT....which has not ended any terror but created many more. Freaking bullshyt.

You have no idea just how close the PAF came to total annihilation that night, and I have no desire to explain any further. Please believe what you will! :D

You have no idea just how close the PAF came to total annihilation that night, and I have no desire to explain any further. Please believe what you will! :D
Then PAF should just stick to gliders and museums if they are so incompetent.
Got a better idea they should convert all jets to school vans our cash hungry forces need money all the time.

Back
Top Bottom