What's new

ISI Questions & Discussions

Sallam to all members !:pakistan:

Dear i gotta ask you guys for something that i really need.
I've been called for my interview for the post of sub inspector ministry of defense. How to give the interviewers a satisfactory pause ?
I need your suggestions that may help me come up successful in my interview.......................
If any of you or your friends has ever had certain interview do share it with me.........
awaiting your urgent reply
Purepak

assalam-o-alykom
sir request me, a join me ISI sir I'm Civilian but I'm Pakistani and Muslim. sir Pakistan ko such ki zororaat hai IMAN ki zororaat hai
sir Pakistan par attack ho raha hai, sir Insaniyat ka katal tu haraam hai, par muslman zadah katal ho rahai hain, ye kon log hain ye tu muslman nahi hain,sir pakistan me row and musak fasadaat kawarahi hai. sir row urdu Speak me milljate hain or musak agwani me milljate hain. sir har Civilian pakistani army k saat Attach rahai. sir hum civilian
army k saat hain. :pakistan::pakistan:

hi friends..........i m new here .
well i am a student of engineering.
i have read some threads on ISI which other members posted.. ..
1 member has asked that wht is time limit in ISI?
I have heard that the time limit in ISI is 3 to 5 years,may be its right but I think that time period doesnt matter here in ISI.your performance greatly affected ur time here.........If ur performance is best then u will never be out from ISI coz i think that they need best performance as well as attitude.
some otheres members posted about the procedure of selection in ISI.Well all the members are selected from armed forces i-e army,air force,navy,police etc any may be from others department..........Well the selection is depend upon ur performance and ur attitude..........
i think may be u people can get some useful knowledge......
ISI is doing a great job for us,and we should be thankful to them for all they did...........
:pakistan:

assalamo alaikum brother:
u want some suggestion from we people about the interview u will have?
u should appear as a simple man.....i mean what ever u are its good....Dont be oversmart there..coz the selection is not made by personality.....They can juged u by your attitude.............

hi my friends
You peopple know that what is happening here in pakistan?
so in this situation everyone should be perform his duty with great responsibilities..............everyone from a student to parliament coz when we all will sincere to our work then inshallah our country will not be like this as it is...............

nice and great knowledge on this thread, well i have heard that ISI have their men working in ************ all over pakistan as a source for ISI which in my opinion is a very gud work. hope to be a part of this team...??

i have given my test of AD in 20 april 2008 and stil waiting for any good news.because i know i have given excellent test.and i belive that i have passed that test in best grade.so y not contact or response me about my test.

thanks dabong for the interesting read and thanks weby for the warm welcom, i am enjoying :pff:

but would appreciate some more info regarding recruiting.
Age limit?
Technical Expertise?
Procedure for Application?
etc.
BTW dabong, kindly supply links for above articles. regards

about 2 year ago ministry of Defence announced the jobs for the sub-inspector and i search on that announcement and i know that this job is in ISI and me also join this test and many other girls are with me and also give interview in Islamabad, the age limit on that time is 30 and the education minimum required is graduation, and the officer visit during the test and interview i personal know him he is in ISI, the point is that the whenever ISI announced any job its through ministry of defiance but no department is mention on it, just mention ministry of Defence

Salam. One clear answer to shed all shadows of doubts.
Anyone who wish to join ISI must be.....
At least a 2nd Div graduate (both for BPS-17 and 14 Ranks)
Below 30 years of age.... exception of 2-5 years age limit for FATA and PATA, Govt Servants exists.
clear from security point of view (no jail period, no police record, no unexplained foreign visits etc)
.... if u r one such individual. wait for the adds in famous newspaper, "Under the banner of Ministry of Defence".
will be asking applications for the posts of "Assistant Director" (Which is Class-1 Officer) and Inspectors, Sub Inspectors, Security assistant sub inspectors etc. apply for that. they will provide you a post box number at GPO, Islamabad for contact.
Any Questions? ask me...

one more thing... time limit in ISI is only for armed forces individuals, they serve in ISI for about 3-5 years, but for civilian employees, there is no such limit. Civilian employees will serve all the way until they reach 60 years of age. Service benefits are there..

Back
Top Bottom