What's new

ISI "toying" RAW.

This is all BS created by ISI to praise itself when its image is down to the dirt because of the daily attack in pakistan. :tdown:

ISI is a big failure for protecting pakistan and doing some intelligence.

Even the Army headquarter, navel bases and air bases are not safe. :eek:

Pak army troops are being beheaded. :tdown:

Terrorists are killing dozens of pakistani people daily whenever wherever they want. :tdown:

The USA is eliminating pakistani people by drone attacks.

The whole "ISI is great" propaganda goes flying out the window when the US navy seals landed 3 heli's in the heart of Pakistan, stayed there for 40 minutes and took OBL's body with them.

RAW was not great either after Mumbai 2008 but at least they had warned the police of an attack on such lines a few months before 26/11.

This is old news? There was lot more to that incident than what was in the media. RAW and ISI are very different kind of organizations. One cares about its public image, the other doesn't have a public image.

There are certain things about indian ledership and indian intelligence surprises me that either they willfully allow the failure fore some reason or they are incompetent.two incidents i give you
1 kargil was a massive intelligence failure that even it surprised pakistanis that how incompetent indian leadership and intelligence can be.But my take is BJP did knew of impending kargil operation but it was allowed to happen coz in it BJP saw a golden chance to return to power after the nationalistic fervor among Indian public due to kargil war.Remember during kargil vajpayee govt was in minority as it lost the vote of confidence by 1 vote. of-course thi is my CT.

2.26/11 till mumbai happened india was having regular serial blasts in all the cities of india and GOI was finding it difficult to pin it on pakistan.Before 26 26/11 intelligence was spoon fed to indian agencies by usa govt. itself and till two days before security was provided to hotel taj on 26/11 that security suddenly vanishes.26/11 had provided GOI with that stick which it was looking for to beat pakistan around with in international arena hence GOI allowed 26/11 to happen even when it was spoon fed with all the information regarding the attack.

This is all BS created by ISI to praise itself when its image is down to the dirt because of the daily attack in pakistan. :tdown:

ISI is a big failure for protecting pakistan and doing some intelligence.

Even the Army headquarter, navel bases and air bases are not safe. :eek:

Pak army troops are being beheaded. :tdown:

Terrorists are killing dozens of pakistani people daily whenever wherever they want. :tdown:

The USA is eliminating pakistani people by drone attacks.

You're so right.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/201923-isi-big-failure.html

Now thank you for your concerns.

There are certain things about indian ledership and indian intelligence surprises me that either they willfully allow the failure fore some reason or they are incompetent.two incidents i give you
1 kargil was a massive intelligence failure that even it surprised pakistanis that how incompetent indian leadership and intelligence can be.But my take is BJP did knew of impending kargil operation but it was allowed to happen coz in it BJP saw a golden chance to return to power after the nationalistic fervor among Indian public due to kargil war.Remember during kargil vajpayee govt was in minority as it lost the vote of confidence by 1 vote. of-course thi is my CT.

2.26/11 till mumbai happened india was having regular serial blasts in all the cities of india and GOI was finding it difficult to pin it on pakistan.Before 26 26/11 intelligence was spoon fed to indian agencies by usa govt. itself and till two days before security was provided to hotel taj on 26/11 that security suddenly vanishes.26/11 had provided GOI with that stick which it was looking for to beat pakistan around with in international arena hence GOI allowed 26/11 to happen even when it was spoon fed with all the information regarding the attack.

But interestingly, while both these were tactical failures, they both ended up being strategic master strokes.. Kargil permanently delegitimized Pakistan's stand on Kashmir in international community, even if you leave aside the public humiliation of Nawaz Sharif having to rush to USA and receiving the tongue lashing from Clinton..

Mumbai became the linchpin of Pakistan's involvement in cross border terrorism in the eyes of western world..

Kind of too much for a coincidence in my view...

But interestingly, while both these were tactical failures, they both ended up being strategic master strokes.. Kargil permanently delegitimized Pakistan's stand on Kashmir in international community, even if you leave aside the public humiliation of Nawaz Sharif having to rush to USA and receiving the tongue lashing from Clinton..

Mumbai became the linchpin of Pakistan's involvement in cross border terrorism in the eyes of western world..

Nothing is permanent,and nothing remains forever, even the perceptions.

Nothing is permanent,and nothing remains forever, even the perceptions.

However strange it seems, I actually agree with you.. But hey, that's the problem with lack of permanence.. Things can become better or a lot worse ;)

There is a reason..
the Job of the ISI is to provide information to those that make the decision.
Its how that decision is made.. how it is followed through.
for eg..
F1 drivers get a whole map of the track .. the curves.. etc.
Now its up to the driver how he uses his information of his car to execute those turns the best and take advantage of them to overtake opponents and keep the lead.

The map may be excellent down to the exact line the Driver should take ..
But if you have an inept driver.. you can give him a good car and all the best maps in the world.. and he will still mess it up.
That Driver is Pakistan's military leadership..

ISI trolling RAW lol , why doesnt it troll drones which are currently a bigger problem than RAW.......... an intelligence agency which has to failed to protect a country's sovereignty is definitely not the best in the world, RAW has done a better job there......

However strange it seems, I actually agree with you.. But hey, that's the problem with lack of permanence.. Things can become better or a lot worse ;)

only Gods may know that.

Us mortals can only conduct analyses based on available information.

Only @ajtr has the uncanny ability to carryout conspiratorial predictions.

This is old news? There was lot more to that incident than what was in the media. RAW and ISI are very different kind of organizations. One cares about its public image, the other doesn't have a public image.

90% indians never heard of RAW,whereas case is opposite in ISI :D,so they have to take care of their image

Strategic masterstroke or not but one thing is clear that rulers and intelligence agencies does play political game on the dead bodies of its own citizens as GOI did in kargil and during 26/11

Back
Top Bottom