What's new

ISI "toying" RAW.

its all bullshit... whats the result?? People are getting killed everyday.

I dont buy it...

only Gods may know that.

Us mortals can only conduct analyses based on available information.

Only @ajtr has the uncanny ability to carryout conspiratorial predictions.
But i do link the incidents well.If one read kaiser tufail then that make u think why????....:cool:

There is a reason..
the Job of the ISI is to provide information to those that make the decision.
Its how that decision is made.. how it is followed through.
for eg..
F1 drivers get a whole map of the track .. the curves.. etc.
Now its up to the driver how he uses his information of his car to execute those turns the best and take advantage of them to overtake opponents and keep the lead.

The map may be excellent down to the exact line the Driver should take ..
But if you have an inept driver.. you can give him a good car and all the best maps in the world.. and he will still mess it up.
That Driver is Pakistan's military leadership..

Oscar then who you are blaming here? ISI or Army?

I see end result and your people are getting killed evryday... I dont belong to your country but wanted to know whats wrong?

PS: As per the infomation on net and some books ISI is the part of Pakistan Army.

90% indians never heard of RAW,whereas case is opposite in ISI :D,so they have to take care of their image

I can guarantee that 90% of people on this forum can not name the head of RAW without googling it.. and dont even come to know when the person retires and a new head takes his place.. On the other hand, extension of the tenure of the ISI head is a matter of national debate in pakistan :)... Talk of Secret spy services :lol:

I can guarantee that 90% of people on this forum can not name the head of RAW without googling it.. and dont even come to know when the person retires and a new head takes his place.. On the other hand, extension of the tenure of the ISI head is a matter of national debate in pakistan :)... Talk of Secret spy services :lol:
still you are unable to counter our chief :D

RAW is not failed agency.Whenever it given chance,it gave output...

1) It helped in getting info during 84 and we got siachin.
2)It was given 1+ year to break east paksitan and RAW did that job...
3)RAW taped the mushy conversation.

and i m not cleared on many other issues but whenever given chance,RAW delivered success and our own politicians like gujral destroyed it,otherwise you would have been counting more countries in south asia :lol: ..

So the major issue is its leadership under PM :hitwall:.. give it free hand n get anything..

and btw,how many strategic objectives ISI achieved? ...dont count soviet fall etc.. :blah:

Back
Top Bottom