What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

can you explain to me if Islam had just banned slavery out right, where would all the slaves have gone? where would they get something to eat or wear? thats why Islam encouraged to free slaves slowly while giving them sufficient amount of food or money

took some bloody time indeed then, the most cherished Muslim Caliphate was based on Slavery. My point is to correct the terse grandeur that ill informed people throw about, how in some discreet manner Islam or Muslims ended slavery. Muslim empires thrived on slavery and suppressed all slave rebellions with rivers of blood. Bet no Islamic History book has anything about this

Zanj Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i didnt say that, i said ISLAM DISCOURAGED SLAVERY, dont try to show Iran in good light in every shit you do
Also not true, slavery had a big role in islamic ruled regions till late 19th century, there are even schoolars today who consider slavery as part of Islam but its a controversial topic.

well your country is the one hanging alot of ppl every year, and dressing up women as ninjas, might i say your country's history shows child combatants who were given plastic keys and told that they were keys to paradise, pity

All thanks to the retarded ideology you're praising. Stop contradicting yourself. LOL.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz @T-Faz @test @blain2 @Oscar @Chak Bamu

Can we please have just 1 thread with this disgusting news...instead of it popping up in different threads:

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

Which shit hole gave the fatwah for sex jihad? Where the hell is it written such shit is allowed?

Double triple that!

Find me anything in the Noble Qur'an or the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) that mentions anything called "Jihad al-Nikah" by name. Just even one tiny sentence or word alluding to something like that.

Then find me an Arabic source and moreover a video or recording of any cleric permitting something called "Jihad al-Nikah". If you fail to do all that there is nothing to tell or say anymore.

Those are Western articles that are circulated without any proof. They are baseless. All it takes to start such rumors is 1 news agency writing something along those lines and 100's of others will follow.

When ISIS and other terrorist groups get their hands on girls they usually rape them. It's called rape. Not this so-called "Jihad al-Nikah"

I urge @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Manticore etc. to close this thread unless what I mentioned in this thread cannot be provided.

It's a very simple demand.

All thanks to the retarded ideology you're praising. Stop contradicting yourself. LOL.
im sorry but Islam does not say anywhere that start hanging people left and right, nor does it say dress women up like ninjas

Also not true, slavery had a big role in islamic ruled regions till late 19th century, there are even schoolars today who consider slavery as part of Islam but its a controversial topic.
bro, Islam as a religion discouraged slavery, but if people wanted to or some pervy scholars wanted to keep slaves they can justify anything they do, like Boko Haraam for example, abolishing something like slavery was a long term goal, which Islam did achieve, just like the abolishing of drinking alcohol, Islam did it slowly in three steps, i hope you know what those were, but it was comparitively a smaller term goal as compared to abolishing slavery, thats why in many places, freeing a slave was an alternative for something else, like sometimes it was done as punishment for a murder, sometimes it was done if you didnt keep a fast, and sometimes it was done instead of giving Zakat etc

took some bloody time indeed then, the most cherished Muslim Caliphate was based on Slavery. My point is to correct the terse grandeur that ill informed people throw about, how in some discreet manner Islam or Muslims ended slavery. Muslim empires thrived on slavery and suppressed all slave rebellions with rivers of blood. Bet no Islamic History book has anything about this

Zanj Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
like i said, people can do whatever they want, Islam as a religion discouraged it

I don't understand, when rascals can release frustration by jerking off, why they need girls to rape in name of Jihad ul Nikkah and defaming our religion in process.

How gullible people are. They believe anything they hear from the enemies of a particular group.

I don't understand, when rascals can release frustration by jerking off, why they need girls to rape in name of Jihad ul Nikkah and defaming our religion in process.
LOL, you have a point LOL

If this news is true thn F ISIS. ive been waiting for this moment since childhood..i dont belong to any country..Nawaz is not my leader.. n i got no love left for Saud family either. they supported Sisi against muslim brotherhood. now m sure they r just nationalists..if any of you supports Bashar,Maliki or Sisi thn you totally deserve ISIS. world is such a sad place for muslims.

There's no such thing as "sex jihad" it has been exposed as a lie many times on this forum, but it seems these Mutaa products can't have enough from spreading false propaganda

Another Booby trap for Muslims to attract them in this org for enjoy every aspect of life with full militancy what ever not possible in other army org.
:whistle:
Now we don't consider ISIS as Islamic group but they utilizing Islamic name...

On the other side will Bilalwal suffice for the females in ISIS? If yes they can take him we won't interfere. All ISIS females have the right on him in turns non-stop till 2018 elections :D

Back
Top Bottom