What's new

ISIS reportedly claims responsibility of attack on Ahmadis in Karachi

This serves as a warning to us. Already wall chowkings of ISIS are common. These terrorists are mass murdering scum and they will stop at nothing to impose their agenda. We already have our hands full with the Taliban and another terrorist group on the loose will only mean trouble.

We need to be pro active. Massacre terrorists before they attack us.
Yes u r absolutely right, Unlike TTP ISIS ideology and venom not related to a small area it can spread across the cities we have growing numbers of Salafi youths we should deal with them ASAP

Yes u r absolutely right, Unlike TTP ISIS ideology and venom not related to a small area it can spread across the cities we have growing numbers of Salafi youths we should deal with them ASAP

Lets kill millions based on wall chalking? :azn:

Ajj tak logo ko dewar kay sath mootnay say to rok nahi saky chaly ho wall chalking ki base pay logo ko thikany lagany. Come on this is height of insecurity. The only threatening ISIS people were ex TTP, otherwise AQ is and has been targeted in big cities, I don't think any other foreign nationals can operate that easily in our cities. Wall chalking is a concern but it should not be used to stir fear in the society, let us be sane and take reasonable steps here.

Lets kill millions based on wall chalking? :azn:

Ajj tak logo ko dewar kay sath mootnay say to rok nahi saky chaly ho wall chalking ki base pay logo ko thikany lagany. Come on this is height of insecurity. The only threatening ISIS people were ex TTP, otherwise AQ is and has been targeted in big cities, I don't think any other foreign nationals can operate that easily in our cities. Wall chalking is a concern but it should not be used to stir fear in the society, let us be sane and take reasonable steps here.
Pathetic reply no foreigner but our home grown So called neo Slafis which are sympathetic to ISIS and own their ideology. Same like Al Qaida people just adopt their ideology and declared their alliance with them. If we have to kill million of these kind we should and we will.

Last edited:
And i think this article was posted to show that this is pakistani governments fault some how...

Just out of curiosity, is no other Pakistani being targeted? Say our own children from APS, our own soldiers, our bases? Or is it only a stage for Ahmadis?

The kids at APS were targeted because they went to a Army run school.
The Safoora bus massacre was due to the fact that the bus was filled with Ismaili Shias.
This family was attacked because it belongs to the Ahmedi faith.

Unless you believe that the victims were in all these cases and may i add many more, were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

These are not random acts of violence.

Our soldiers are being killed because they are preventing the bad guys from having their desired wish of having free for all when it comes to targeting these communities.

This is new ISI and IB would investigate it weather it's ISIS or some one else is using their name.

There is no consolidated representation here of ISIS or Daiesh but its easy for them because of outsourcing availability of these conducts. They may be of some similar sectarian faction and nothing but brainwashed scumbags whom when see authorities surround them will got loose motions.

Feel sorry for the people who got hurt.
Yar how could you believe in news by rabwah times. If these people are murdered as claimed by them how could we be able to determine the reason behind their murder. Just because its claimed by them.
It doesn't mean that i am in favour of these killings. State should protect their rights and no one should be allowed to discriminate minorities.

Last edited:
The kids at APS were targeted because they went to a Army run school.
The Safoora bus massacre was due to the fact that the bus was filled with Ismaili Shias.
This family was attacked because it belongs to the Ahmedi faith.

Unless you believe that the victims were in all these cases and may i add many more, were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

These are not random acts of violence.

Our soldiers are being killed because they are preventing the bad guys from having their desired wish of having free for all when it comes to targeting these communities.
I never said they are random....

I say they share something more than

Being Shia, Ahmaedi or Army people....They are Pakistanis!

Why cant people see above their egoistic labels?

Feel sorry for the people who got hurt.

What is up with these guys having yearssssss old IDs and post count of less than 100?
Only posts on Ahmadi plight thats where the post counts come in....

I never said they are random....

I say they share something more than

Being Shia, Ahmaedi or Army people....They are Pakistanis!

Why cant people see above their egoistic labels?

Only posts on Ahmadi plight thats where the post counts come in....

These are not egoistic labels....this is recognizing that we have ppl in this country who are getting killed for their religious beliefs.
If they were killed for just being Pakistanis than it would have been labelled as such but that is not the case.

So qadianis are not Pakistani? If he OP post it ISIS targeted Pakistani is that a bad thing.

The logic that you people use is truly beyond me. I am not even sure if explaining would make a difference. But I'll try one more time. These three ahmadis, were not targeted for being simply Pakistani. They were targeted for being "Ahmadis". Is that really that hard to understand?

Things change a lot @Ehsan first was Ahmdis, now they killing Shias/Hindus/Christians and Security agencies and all who don't with them on their false Sharia, pray for whole Pakistanis and in world who are suffering from these bloody scums.

Back
Top Bottom