What's new

ISIS reportedly claims responsibility of attack on Ahmadis in Karachi

Just out of curiosity, is no other Pakistani being targeted? Say our own children from APS, our own soldiers, our bases? Or is it only a stage for Ahmadis?

If I target you for following a religious or political belief, then that is called targeted attacks. For example, When PTI workers were attacked, they were not attacked for simply being Pakistani. They were particularly targeted for being followers of a different party, hence all newspapers/media and everyone including Imran Khan, labelled it as an attack against "PTI supporters/members".

Not that difficult to understand, is it?

If I target you for following a religious or political belief, then that is called targeted attacks. For example, When PTI workers were attacked, they were not attacked for simply being Pakistani. They were particularly targeted for being followers of a different party, hence all newspapers/media and everyone including Imran Khan, labelled it as an attack against "PTI supporters/members".

Not that difficult to understand, is it?
ok

These are not egoistic labels....this is recognizing that we have ppl in this country who are getting killed for their religious beliefs.
If they were killed for just being Pakistanis than it would have been labelled as such but that is not the case.
So far it has not been labelled to be killed for being PAKISTANI

Things change a lot @Ehsan first was Ahmdis, now they killing Shias/Hindus/Christians and Security agencies and all who don't with them on their false Sharia, pray for whole Pakistanis and in world who are suffering from these bloody scums.
Dude open your eyes.....if it was ISIS then they arent distinguishing...they have killed literally anyone who disagrees with their brutality!

ok

So far it has not been labelled to be killed for being PAKISTANI

Dude open your eyes.....if it was ISIS then they arent distinguishing...they have killed literally anyone who disagrees with their brutality!
That's what I ( try ) to say?

THERE IS NO DAESH IN PAKISTAN THIS IS MQM INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ORGANISATION . . .

THERE IS NO DAESH IN PAKISTAN THIS IS MQM INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ORGANISATION . . .

TBH I'd rather have MQM in Karachi rather than risking Taliban takeover, which mind you is already happening. The more MQM loses its hold in Karachi the more TTP wins !

Things change a lot @Ehsan first was Ahmdis, now they killing Shias/Hindus/Christians and Security agencies and all who don't with them on their false Sharia, pray for whole Pakistanis and in world who are suffering from these bloody scums.

This is exactly what Ahmadis representatives were loudly saying in NA back in 1973. When the proud NA gave this verdict that they "unanimously" announce Ahmadis out of fold of Islam, we had a vision back then that what this would lead to and we warned against it. We already knew that its only a matter of time when this will expand to all different sects.
The situation in Muslim world will only come under control when the draconian laws promoting hatred against different sects will be annulled. Else this unfortunate killing on the name of Religion will continue

Yar how could you believe in news by rabwah times. If these people are murdered as claimed by them how could we be able to determine the reason behind their murder. Just because its claimed by them.
It doesn't mean that i am in favour of these killings. State should protect their rights and no one should be allowed to discriminate minorities.

Sahib I have already said somewhere, whether if Rabwah Times is an authentic source? nonetheless if this really happened then shooting of young kids and common people needs to be condemned.

ISIS claim anything, and delusional fools who daydream of being "warriors" also claim things on their behalf.

ISIS claim anything, and delusional fools who daydream of being "warriors" also claim things on their behalf.
Right but ISSI is not a school who distibute certificates of individuals pass out from their schools, a dozen of out fit banned groups did ba'eit on Khalifa hand in Pakistan.

Right but ISSI is not a school who distibute certificates of individuals pass out from their schools, a dozen of out fit banned groups did ba'eit on Khalifa hand in Pakistan.

Yes they did, and now they are dead. Drones put missiles through their skulls and those of their disciples. I'm not surprised they need to claim everything and anything. With an attrition rate like this, there won't be any of them left.

Hafiz Saeed

Islamic State leader in Afghanistan 'killed by drone' - BBC News

Shahidullah Shahid

Shahidullah Shahid, Pakistani Defector To ISIS, Killed In U.S. Drone Strike In Afghanistan: Kabul Spy Agency

Another BS by RAW.... Someone from MQM or TTP got up and attacked Ahmadis, used ISIS name to show that they have influence in Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom