What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Police backed by the commandos launching a search operation rounded up over 70 suspects and recovered weapons from the Afghan camps near Sabzi Mandi on Sunday here, Geo News reported.

Sources said that a strong contingent of 400 police and commandos conducting search operation in sector I-11 here still in progress has thus far yielded the recovery of huge arms cache including Kalashnikov, submachine gun, pistol, fake number plates of vehicles and two stolen motorbikes.

SSP operations, Dr. Rizwan supervising the search operation told media that the operation was being conducted on a tip-off in two large Afghan localities at sector I-11 against the criminals and several suspects have been taken into custody on the information of intelligence sources, he said.

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held - thenews.com.pk

these camps seriously need to be wound up and thrown to afghanistan

Pakistan should seriously start thinking about deporting all afghanis irrespective of the thing if they hold pak nationality or not

Phir @Hyperion - If we send all Afghans back to Afghanistan tou aaap dil pei tou nahin leiii leiiin geiii ? :unsure:

Its either that or mine & @SHAMK9 's plan of using Afghans as 'cheap' labor in our concentration....ummmh....rehabilitation camps ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
these camps seriously need to be wound up and thrown to afghanistan

Pakistan should seriously start thinking about deporting all afghanis irrespective of the thing if they hold pak nationality or not

Do you want Pakistan to ignore international law?
if done so, Pakistan will not get its aid from the US and IMF, and then Pakistan will be well on its way to bankruptcy

Why not? we have done it in the past :cool:

if done so, Pakistan will not get its aid from the US and IMF, and then Pakistan will be well on its way to bankruptcy
super power afghanistan has responsibility to its people, not pakistan, get your sh*t back together and bring them back instead of playing victim card all the time.

aid from IMF?? :rofl:

what are you smoking afghani? hashish?

we gonna bankrupt by throwing away afghans who are burden on our economy and a disease in our society? quite the contrary my friend

Which part of International Law would we be ignoring ? :unsure:

Neither our aid nor our loans are contingent on keeping Afghans on our soil !

Sabb ko bhejo wapas.... nough is nough....... :confused:

Phir @Hyperion - If we send all Afghans back to Afghanistan tou aaap dil pei tou nahin leiii leiiin geiii ? :unsure:

Its either that or mine & @SHAMK9 's plan of using Afghans as 'cheap' labor in our concentration....ummmh....rehabilitation camps ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom