What's new

Islamabad Gets Colourful For The OIC Conference

Come!
This sounds amazing, both sides benefit, Pakistan's average IQ increases while we end up saving on fertilizer costs.

I will sink my teeth into you like a predator when your time comes.. book mark another 1000 years besides our IQ is higher then you hence.. Remaining Pakistan's colony for 5000 years says otherwise... I am the predator and you are the prey.. Certain things will never change

I will sink my teeth into you like a predator when your time comes
Cannibalism is a punishable offence in Islam and if enough warriors like you charge in I think we might be able to reclaim the Thar desert as pastures.

You alone won't be enough though, bring your friends whenever you start the Ghazwa

Cannibalism is a punishable offence in Islam and if enough warriors like you charge in I think we might be able to reclaim the Thar desert as pastures.

You alone won't be enough though, bring your friends whenever you start the Ghazwa

I am enough for the job believe me.. Don't rest to much hope on bystander civilians or otherwise you would end up being disappointed

I am enough for the job believe me.. Don't rest to much hope on bystander civilians or otherwise you would end up being disappointed
Well, we do keep in mind the momin to kafir ratio and place troops accordingly but superhuman such as yourself are pretty much impossible to defend against,might I suggest terrorizing us on the battlefield rather than online.

On an unrelated note, do you wanna fertilize rice or wheat?, we're a democratic country after all, your opinion counts.
I will sink my teeth into you like a predator when your time comes.. book mark another 1000 years besides our IQ is higher then you hence.. Remaining Pakistan's colony for 5000 years says otherwise... I am the predator and you are the prey.. Certain things will never change
Have you considered a career as a fiction writer, you have an impressive talent for evoking imagery.

That imagination is a big plus too

Last edited:
If you really had High IQ people they wouldn't be bathing in shit and drinking piss tbh
Oh dear sir, you must have misunderstood my posts, I have the dubious honour of coexisting with legions of mentally handicapped emotionally charged dimwits who mistake zeal for wit.

It's just so surprising to find another with a different colour on the other side of the fence.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Indians assume pakistan wants IOK? Pakistan wants all of India not irrelevant Kashmir is not even logistically worthy of going to war for such an irrelevant and small target considering the magnitude of the war but rest assured Pakistan wants all of India now that is worth the hassle and worth the magnitude.. The Re-colonization of India another 1000 years coming up
You need mental checkup, fast.

Wish they could divert some resources to clean Islamabad. It’s full of trash except for the major avenues.

Garma garam Taloor is ready 🙄
Yes Taloor aor bachian..... Arabs love that combination.
As platform is set for OIC, we should also discuss other issues as well , such as to eliminate extremism & sectarianism . We should follow western culture of innovation, advancements that can benefit humanity & Ummah. OIC can play important role for modern Ummah.
On topic, Islamabad is beautiful city. I wish they use green colors as well for lightning

You need mental.

I have been upto tamil Nadu 4 times before and what makes you think I can't do it in the 5th time besides Delhi was my capital for over 1000 years so you of people should have probably understood why instead of coming with generic answer

Last edited:
Islamabad is a bubble for rich , aristocrat , Now military , fancy Foreign delegates
Few neighborhoods are maintained cleaned and few roads connecting post hotels and airports

Many old Rawalpindi area homes struggle with water supply as it is rationed since Islamabad was setup
water is allowed in for few hours daily thru government pipelines

I don't understand what this means

I think the vision for the colours was probably done by a bureaucrat. It's not as nice as it could be.

A lot of cities light up buildings and infrastructure at night, but it looks better. I suspect they hire professionals with experience of lighting buildings artistically.

I suggest we do the same.

Back
Top Bottom