What's new

Islamabad is under occupation of military and state sponsored terrorists

IK Was PM when he sold kashmir and Moeed Yousaf ( the CIA/ internationalist bastard) said 100 year peace deal. agree that bajwa was also in it but that does not rid IK from his share of responsibility. i think Bajwa Faiz and IK are needed to be trailed and hanged.
as for GCC they may be you are not aware about what happened during IK tenure.
If IK given them kashmir in plate , ask your 13 parties corrupt leaders and their master hafiz pig to get back the same plate from modi … M K L kuch dimag sa soch lia karo gand hagny k liay hoti ha

B k loday core commander bhag gia joty hah ma lay kar tu Fawad chahudry ki bAt kar raha ha

Things are getting pretty dirty.

Link to tweet

FwP1EUCaMAAZb2l.jpg

Okay let us take your example quoted above, how asim munir or any other jarnail is any different than faiz?
i am done with you. you only want arguments without gaining anything from it so remain in your anger and ignorance.
The nation was running on borrowed time since 1970’s
Anyhow if generals come to power, they aren’t trusting civilians anymore, it’s going to be a police state
it is not still better than pre 1947 situation.

For what ? Against whom ?
Anyone who wants to harm you and your family, wants to take away your freedom, foreign invasion and tyrannical government.

Also don't forget me I'm a menace to society

After revolt and treason by PTI you want every one to be trator. Sorry, it only you.
Nah, I want everyone to defend their lives their property and freedom

Whole Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis must protest infornt of UN , inform them about the ongoing fascist barbaric act of military against the innocent people of Pakistan , let the world know how these GHQ dogs are arming terrorists against the most popular party of Pakistan

*sigh*

When will you people ever learn....

For people who were skeptical about JUI, this would be a good eye opener on whose establishment’s B team.

JUI, TLP etc etc.

Another day, another exposè.

Always had this hunch

The cook of my house, who had only been at work for two days, was also included in the terrorist leaflet, also the driver who brought the children from the school, this government has become a joke, but unfortunately the whole country is also in the world.
They are making fun.
"Hamad Azhar"

Fwfk5JRWcAMYift

"

Anyone who wants to harm you and your family, wants to take away your freedom, foreign invasion and tyrannical government.

Also don't forget me I'm a menace to society
Well, many Pakistanis have weapons at their homes. Your concerns are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom