What's new

Islamabad main "Kaanpein taang rahi hain"?

I think Islamic Presidential system is better then the current alternative and but some other person than Imran Khan as he has failed to show performance.

1646918372813.png

1646918417664.png

And ofcourse jab barish hoti hai tu pani aata hai :lol:
I saw this khusra standing on a stage truck when I was in blue area Islamabad two days ago.

Seriously? People call them leaders?

What is wrong with our country?

"App ka Josh aur Jazba Islamabad ko hila raha hay!
"Islamabad main kaanpein taang rahi hain".

Seriously, if you want to learn a completely new language, you need like 2 years may be.
And this one is born and living here for the last 15 years and wants to become PM!

Screenshot_20220306-170733_Twitter.jpg

I don't understand. If Benazir and Zardari were grooming this guy for leadership, why did they not take the trouble to get him an Urdu tutor when he was younger? They certainly have the money.

The only reason can be that they see the awam with absolute contempt, not even worthy of being spoken to in their language. Shameful.
Because they know that the collective of zombies, aka the electorate, will vote for them regardless. They could kill their first born and rape their daughters and they would still vote for them.
What qualifies the likes of Bilawal and Maryam to lead these political parties apart from the fact that they were expelled from the right uterus and the right ball sac respectively.
Any country that tolerates hereditary politicians and politics deserves everything they get.

You won't believe how angry and frustrated this makes me.

Back
Top Bottom