What's new

Islamic economic system

Will someone answer me?

If the state will not collect tax, then how will the state make it revenue in the 'Islamic' economic system?

Will someone answer me?

If the state will not collect tax, then how will the state make it revenue in the 'Islamic' economic system?

Hey Jack...

Taxes as in taxes made by human legislation i.e Income Tax, Road Tax, VAT, GST, window tax (yep... the Brits did that once too)...

There are taxes in Islam... they are taken from Shariah... not legislated by any person... hope that makes it clear...

Hey Jack...

Taxes as in taxes made by human legislation i.e Income Tax, Road Tax, VAT, GST, window tax (yep... the Brits did that once too)...

There are taxes in Islam... they are taken from Shariah... not legislated by any person... hope that makes it clear...

So basically it remains a tax with a different name i.e. old wine in new bottle.

How will this differ from Capitalism or Communism?

:)

You give me ONE example of companions taking taxes on income... I ll start calling you my pir...

its better that you save yourself the effort... because you WONT find any...

Caliph Omar fixed 10% tax on those who entered into his territory, for business. if the products were the same, the locals were to give 5% tax while the outsiders were to give 10% tax. Moulana Shibli Noumani's book Al Farooq (Im not Zakir naik to remember the page). you misbehaved by the way.

So basically it remains a tax with a different name i.e. old wine in new bottle.

How will this differ from Capitalism or Communism?

both man made ideologies... Adam Smith or Karl Marx... the ideas developed came from human mind...

in contrast... we as Muslims believe Islam is an ideology sent by God...

When you go into details... the taxation in Islam is basically from the rich... Taxation in the Capitalist states is from everyone!!!

So the difference is in both the source and its detailed implication of society...

Caliph Omar fixed 10% tax on those who entered into his territory, for business. if the products were the same, the locals were to give 5% tax while the outsiders were to give 10% tax. Moulana Shibli Noumani's book Al Farooq (Im not Zakir naik to remember the page). you misbehaved by the way.

misbehaved? :what:

and is this a reference? for income tax? do you understand what income tax means?

@ Jack Sparrow
govt earns revenues from their investments and all natural resources like oil, gas, forests, rivers lakes are govt property and will acts as a govt organizations, through them they build infrastructure. not through taxes. Beacuse all these developments are for social development and taxes are not social development.

If it were so easy to collect money that way, we would not be having 'taxes' in the first place.

At the end of the day, you HAVE TO fall back to taxes.

@ Jack Sparrow
govt earns revenues from their investments and all natural resources like oil, gas, forests, rivers lakes are govt property and will acts as a govt organizations, through them they build infrastructure. not through taxes. Beacuse all these developments are for social development and taxes are not social development.

Wrong...

That is not the case...

Energy resources are public property... the State does not make profit from them...

both man made ideologies... Adam Smith or Karl Marx... the ideas developed came from human mind...

in contrast... we as Muslims believe Islam is an ideology sent by God...

That's theology. Not much use in economics.

When you go into details... the taxation in Islam is basically from the rich... Taxation in the Capitalist states is from everyone!!!

So it's communism. BTW, it's a vicious circle if you analyze a bit.

People will not get rich without industry and jobs.

Industry and jobs will not come into being without money.

Money will have to come from somewhere.

That 'somewhere' will either be 'tax' or 'loan'.

And you fall back to taxes.

No you are wrong.
energy resources are state property and public or government are the nigahban of that resources.
hope you understand.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

^^^^^
No you are wrong.
energy resources are state property and public or government are the nigahban of that resources.
hope you understand.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

^^^^^^^
No you are wrong.
hope you understand.

What is this... a flood attack?? Ok Ok we get the picture...

Have you heard...

Shirka Fe Thalath??

Have it your way bro... Islam does not operate about what you think is Islam... there is a thing called daleel in Islam... Do you have daleel to suggest that these are state properties??

If not plz dont make statements such as these... Energy resources are Public properties... they are not State properties...

That's theology. Not much use in economics.

So it's communism. BTW, it's a vicious circle if you analyze a bit.

People will not get rich without industry and jobs.

Industry and jobs will not come into being without money.

Money will have to come from somewhere.

That 'somewhere' will either be 'tax' or 'loan'.

And you fall back to taxes.

Define theology... then define ideology... you ll understand then...

oh dear... communism is nt just a system of taxes...

so its not communism... there are similarities between all ideologies... does nt mean they are the same...

:disagree:

It's a very simple yet vicious circle.

You want to tax only the rich but the rich will not exist without those taxes.

Classic chicken-egg situation.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Define theology... then define ideology... you ll understand then...

oh dear... communism is nt just a system of taxes...

so its not communism... there are similarities between all ideologies... does nt mean they are the same...

:disagree:

Let's talk economics, mate.

How do you generate the money?

Common guys,
state is for public, so its the same i mean energy resources are public property safeguarded by the state, in the end its revenues are claimed by state to invest it for development of the public, no individual has the right to claim it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom