What's new

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan armed forces including special forces (Badri 313, Victorious brigade, Mansouri brigade, Red Division, Umari etc etc)

Lashkar-e-Mansouri Brigade special forces control several provinces and border controls such as Badkhashan, Balkh, Samangan plus other northern provinces and the Tajik-Uzbek borders. approx numbering 25-30k they are mix of Tajik and Uzbek special forces
FBz3cV4WEAc1V1R

FBlyqKLXIAMxQdy

Last edited:
Last edited:
Umari forces (Another Division and probably one of the largest divisions) They frequently release their Blue ray documentaries approx could number circa around 120-150k they have social media presence
EeQx6nqXoAEi_qG.jpg

EENMZYjXoAEhElO.jpg

Umari forces Blue ray release
EeQx65UXkAAib0K

They train in strange places and locations unconventional methods for further example watch segment part 2

Nothing but a dog and pony show, the best these videos can do is impress 10 year olds, if anyone

Nothing but a dog and pony show, the best these videos can do is impress 10 year olds, if anyone

Why you being competitive here? Whats up with that? Do you feel like this is directed at you? It is a friendly territory. You have a misplaced idiocy here. We hope they develope even more and grow as a nation.

The world couldn't overcome them they are worth great respect if anything for their resolve and patriotism. We stand with the People of Afghanistan until death do us apart

Last edited:
Hats off to the photographer.

What I endorse about them:

They care about being better armed than our own Special Forces which aren't much in numbers already.

They have some good quality camera. Photos released by Military photographers in Pakistan are horrible.

Idk if they'll be of any use in actual combat. I've not seen and I'm no commando to judge via photos.

Hats off to the photographer.

What I endorse about them:

They care about being better armed than our own Special Forces which aren't much in numbers already.

They have some good quality camera. Photos released by Military photographers in Pakistan are horrible.

Idk if they'll be of any use in actual combat. I've not seen and I'm no commando to judge via photos.

They have good gear.. We see them in action fairly recently

Back
Top Bottom