What's new

Islamic Hero: Sikander 'Butshikan'

Cry me a river.

Anyway, you should at least be happy we are celebrating a Muslim ruler who is ethnically from the region. Other than Tipu, we don't usually do that (ethnic rulers of mixed descent don't count, since most of you guys still don't view them as of the region).
Lol ! U can celebrate a fella who insult , kill the kaafir ans destroy their place of worship for all o care . Problem is the hyprociy of declaring islamic terrorists having nothing to do with religion.

Lol ! U can celebrate a fella who insult , kill the kaafir ans destroy their place of worship for all o care . Problem is the hyprociy of declaring islamic terrorists having nothing to do with religion.

Islamic terrorists are rejected because they take things a little too far in regards to how they treat civilians.

Other than that, they're morally grey according to Islam.

They didn't kill women and children intentionally, or often. Key difference.
You don't make any sense

Muslims did kill women and children but you say isis is not islamic because they kill Muslims and not because of their beliefs or killing to the non Muslims

And they say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam ! ☺
Actually we should be grateful to the internet and to the honest salafists

You don't make any sense

Muslims did kill women and children but you say isis is not islamic because they kill Muslims and not because of their beliefs or killing to the non Muslims

Actually we should be grateful to the internet and to the honest salafists

I make perfect sense, it's strange fellows like yourself who lack any sense.

Muslims didn't intentionally kill women or children on a general basis, ISIS does. Sometimes, they were accepted as collateral but those were rare ocassions and only after the enemies of Islam had started treating the Muslims barbarically.

ISIS isn't Islamic because they rape and kill whoever they please.

I make perfect sense, it's strange fellows like yourself who lack any sense.

Muslims didn't intentionally kill women or children on a general basis, ISIS does. Sometimes, they were accepted as collateral but those were rare ocassions and only after the enemies of Islam had started treating the Muslims barbarically.

ISIS isn't Islamic because they rape and kill whoever they please.
There is no proof that isis kill women and children they kill mostly males just like the Muslims before them did

@waz @WebMaster @Horus why do you let this uncircumcised false flagger keep coming back? Please ban him permanently and delete his threads.
This is what the Muslims say when they can't defend their religion which is mean a sign of defeat

This is what the Muslims say when they can't defend their religion which is mean a sign of defeat

He is a known false flagger, known for months. Even IP check was done I think.

There is no proof that isis kill women and children they kill mostly males just like the Muslims before them did

I'm sorry what? Do you read the news? They kill plenty of women and children.

Sikander Butshikan sounds so much like Seek Under Butt Shikan (Wrinkle).
So Seek Under Butt Wrinkle.... Thats some rad name. Your Islamic hero must be seeking some real great thing down under. No wonder you guys raver him so much! :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
he kicked your butts nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom