What's new

Islamists in Cairo call for Islamic law

with the hatred indian baniyas express towards Muslims on PDF maybe they should admit that india is NOT a tolerant country afterall

lol what nonsense. So Stalin and Mao were great humanitarian leaders right?
Mubarak was responsible for torturing countless Islamists and members of MB. That's undeniable. Bin Ali the great secularist did the same. History has many more examples of that. Bashar and his father come in mind as well.
if you read what i posted again you would understand anyway lets make it simple
secularism doesnt allow all this and this leaders wasnt secular or at least they pick what they want and leave what they want for example in the west you can believe whatever religion you want and say what you want and police man cant insult or torture suspects .............
what i dont understand is this you salfis always saying the west is the devil and they are our enemy but yet you go there and spend your money on western products and you are so impressed by them why is that ? and why did you leave your slafi kingdom to go to canda ?

What's wrong with an Islamic sharia law ??

some people are just idiots.

There's nothing wrong with it if majority of Egyptians want it, however i do have problems with Muslim immigrants trying to impose Shariah in their non-Muslim host countries as is the case in Europe.

you know i didnt know that indians are like this untill i saw PDF

they are cowards by nature

their inferior complex, obsession to light skin color and worship of anything western made them subjective, loyal and obedient servants of British rule from which their hatred of Islam stems from

Islam is a religion of peace and love**
**Conditions apply
-A muslim should be given freedom in a non-muslim country
-A non-muslim should obey the law of land in a muslim country
-A muslim can thump their chest and criticize other religion in gatherings
-A non-muslim shouldnt even burn pages of Quran even by mistake
-A muslim can reproduce like rats,but should get govt benefits and reservations
-Muslims can commit ethnic cleansing on non-muslims in their country,or even other sects of muslims
-A peaceful mujahideen could bomb your local market just because 1000s of miles away in a different country,his muslim brothers were attacked
-A non muslim country shouldnt interfere with the laws of a muslim country
Lastly,Muslims have every right to be hypocrites

To us non-Muslims, Islam is what Muslims do. If you want to change the popular perceptions of Muslims and Islam you have to change how you conduct yourselves.

Most of what you said is true, however i believe everyone should respect each others religion.

Communism and Capitalism, both secular ideologies and both responsible for the misery and deaths of millions. I'm not of course advocating Islamist rule or Shariah since almost every sect and school of thought in Islam has their own interpretation or version of Shariah, but there should be a balanced approach, too much secularism which in turn leads to "liberalism" can lead to degeneration of a society, which is the case in majority of Western countries as well as those nations that were once under the grip of communism. A lot of laws in the West have origins both directly or indirectly in religious moral values and rules of conduct like for example you can't walk completely nude in public or you can't display liquor bottles in public, its a crime to vandalize property etc, for it is such rules and many like them which are necessary in order for a healthy society to exist.

my friend secular people dont kill and rule by blood

Secular people like you have no shame in saying that the sun rises from the west. Where does it say that military dictators cannot be secular? You didn't answer my question instead you resorted to your usual secular lying with an even higher spirit. Kamal Pasha did rule undemocratically and there are numerous examples like that in the Muslim World and you keep saying that secular leaders don't rule with blood and iron. Secular leaders like hasina in Bangladesh are the worst offenders of human rights and secular charlatans like you preach human rights. Of course you're going to say that you've never heard of hasina or what she has been doing because it becomes very inconvenient for secular charlatan like you to continue their lies. Rest of your reply is secular crap designed to divert attention away from the disgusting secular character.

What's wrong with an Islamic sharia law ??

some people are just idiots.

Secular people like you have no shame in saying that the sun rises from the west. Where does it say that military dictators cannot be secular? You didn't answer my question instead you resorted to your usual secular lying with an even higher spirit. Kamal Pasha did rule undemocratically and there are numerous examples like that in the Muslim World and you keep saying that secular leaders don't rule with blood and iron. Secular leaders like hasina in Bangladesh are the worst offenders of human rights and secular charlatans like you preach human rights. Of course you're going to say that you've never heard of hasina or what she has been doing because it becomes very inconvenient for secular charlatan like you to continue their lies. Rest of your reply is secular crap designed to divert attention away from the disgusting secular character.

Go get a visa to saudi my friend. Stop crying about secularism.

Go get a visa to saudi my friend. Stop crying about secularism.

Why do I have to get a visa to Saudi Arabia to talk about the secular politicians? Did I ever show my love for SA and its despots? The fact is secular politicians are the most undemocratic and if it hurts you, go get a job at the Saudi Arabian embassy and issue visas to your secular friends.

Communism and Capitalism, both secular ideologies and both responsible for the misery and deaths of millions. I'm not of course advocating Islamist rule or Shariah since almost every sect and school of thought in Islam has their own interpretation or version of Shariah, but there should be a balanced approach, too much secularism which in turn leads to "liberalism" can lead to degeneration of a society, which is the case in majority of Western countries as well as those nations that were once under the grip of communism. A lot of laws in the West have origins both directly or indirectly in religious moral values and rules of conduct like for example you can't walk completely nude in public or you can't display liquor bottles in public, its a crime to vandalize property etc, for it is such rules and many like them which are necessary in order for a healthy society to exist.

People should be given whatever they want, that is the bottom line. Nobody should tell them what they 'must' choose and what they 'must not', be it in the name of secularism or be it in the name of communism or Islam. It is their right to have the kind of constitution or government they want to have. They don't need to be told by the outsiders what is good for them and what is not, they can judge it themselves and those trying to impose their own views must accept that.

Back
Top Bottom