What's new

Israel already destroyed Iran's nuke plans - WikiLeaked Stratfor mails

Deno

Reaction score
Wikileaks emails indicate Stratfor discovered Israel already destroyed Iran’s nuclear facilities

Growing concerns over Iran’s nuclear facilities may prove to be all for naught. Officials from the global intelligence company Stratfor allegedly discussed that Israel may have already destroyed the Iranian nuclear facility, according to one of the emails released by Wikileaks Monday.

In one of the over five million emails leaked, the conversation centered on Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak praising the news of deadly munitions blasts at a base of Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards.

“I think this is a diversion. The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago,” one intelligence official wrote in an email dated November 14, 2011. “The current ‘let’s bomb Iran’ campaign was ordered by the EU leaders to divert the public attention from their at home financial problems. It plays also well for the US since Pakistan, Russia and N. Korea are mentioned in the report. ”

One other Stratfor official allegedly indicated a similar finding.

“Israeli commandos in collaboration with Kurd forces destroyed few underground facilities mainly used for the Iranian defense and nuclear research projects,” he wrote on November 13, 2011. “Even if the Israelis have the capabilities and are ready to attack by air, sea and land, there is no need to attack the nuclear program at this point after the commandos destroyed a significant part of it.”

Stratfor released a statement on Monday condemning the leaks.

“This is a deplorable, unfortunate – and illegal – breach of privacy,” the company said. “Some of the emails may be forged or altered to include inaccuracies; some may be authentic. We will not validate either.”

Source: Wikileaks emails indicate Stratfor discovered Israel already destroyed Iran’s nuclear facilities | The Raw Story

Source: Israel ruined Iran's nuke plans - WikiLeaked Stratfor mails - YouTube

Don't know if its true or not but This news came from hacking of Stratfor's Emails... For people who don't know Stratfor: Even US Navy is a client of Stratfor... Even CIA backed uo US Navy paying this guys loads of money for intelligence gathering in Iraq and Iran...

this new is totaly fantacy not true if this would have happend iran would he responed and the world would have seen it

Since Wikileaks is a CIA propaganda operation, this "leak" shows that the CIA itself is confused about what kind of propaganda they want to promote.

So "THIS" Wikileaks is false and the Anti-Saudi Wikileaks is true?? I love double standards on everything and everyone here.

So "THIS" Wikileaks is false and the Anti-Saudi Wikileaks is true?? I love double standards on everything and everyone here.

Where did you get that from? I have always maintained that most of the Wiki"leaks" seem to further American foreign policy objectives. In that case, it deepen distrust between Saudis and Iranians.

The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago.
Really? And not a whimper from the Iranians? They would have gone to town lambasting the Israelis and destroying some of their assets worldwide as a tit-for-tat.

Secondly, today's news report quotes the Israelis that they would attack Iranian nuke facilities without informing the US of A. So, why attack their nuke sites if they have already been destroyed according to the report in the OP?

Doesn't gel and therefore this is a load of crap! :no:

I gotta give it to Deno, I'd be embarrassed to make this thread.

There is nothing to be embarrassed about. He/She clearly stated that "I don't know if it's true or not" and I have heard of this rumor so it is actually quite reasonable for someone to open this thread.

well it seems world issues are gone with this... so let go home everyone and enjoy ...

@Iran ... keep building up your bomb , we love to see a nuke bomb with Iran ...
@Saudi leaders ... please get the hell out of american beds ...

I have doubts about the kind of BS StratFor is selling.

It is interesting to see wikileaks to go through millions of email to cherry pick a few. Why not dump all the emails ?

I have doubts about the kind of BS StratFor is selling. I

It is interesting to see wikileaks to go through millions of email to cherry pick a few. Why not dump the all emails ?

i know from the day first that these wikileaks are all CIA created stuff..... infact now i even doubt American technical people or the processes capabilities , after the first leaks they cant secure the system from further leaks ?

enough proof why they are in mess in Afghanistan .. they dont learn from mistakes ... lol

Back
Top Bottom