What's new

Israel already destroyed Iran's nuke plans - WikiLeaked Stratfor mails

Lets use some logic:

1. If Israel would have attacked Iran's nuclear sites already, why there were no news of fighting, since sites have extensive defense?

2. Lets say sites are destroyed, radiation would have been registered on the other side of the World, what to speak of Iran and countries close to it. No news here either.

3. IAEA has monitors in every nuclear site, tracking everything 24/7. Does anyone really suggest they havent noticed anything too?

4. If sites are destroyed, how come Israel are preparing to attack anyway? Or its just Jews likes sights so much, they are flying again as tourists now? :rofl:

I find it hard to belive that folks paid top dollars for news clipping from all over the world. Considering their client list is made of US military, Kissinger and the likes.

I doubt the real sensitive ones were ever compromised.

Unlikely , Highly unlikely.

The whole Wikileaks is at best dubious because almost everything in those leaks is in the public domain.

There was never anything sensitive in any release. Something is not Kosher here !

hahaha
what a funny joke
and IAEA experts visited this destroyed sites one week ago!
the only job i can do is laughing at these zionists

wikileaked next week:
israel had destroyed IRAN few month ago but still they are(IRANIANS) trying to hide this news!
oh who am i?

Iranians can get their basij or whatever to dig big holes that would take dozens of bunker busters to penetrate. It all comes down to intelligence..and I am not that intelligent when it comes to specific military affairs but after reading certain experts..All bunkers have to have ventilation systems and cooling systems and etc..A specific strike could create deadly consequences if the right place was hit.

Good for the world, Iran's nuclear capabilities are gone & now the the moronic west needs to pick up on some one new. :D Mean while, Iraninans can carry on with their nuclear programe with ease now, Since the mighty zionist's have deprived Iran of Nuclear capabilities for the rest of the world......;)

There is nothing to be embarrassed about. He/She clearly stated that "I don't know if it's true or not" and I have heard of this rumor so it is actually quite reasonable for someone to open this thread.
This is not the same as "I don't know if this is true, but they've come up with a new cancer treatment" thread. It's so effing reduncolous that you have to literally leave your thinking sphere outside the door to open up a thread like this.

Iranians can get their basij or whatever to dig big holes that would take dozens of bunker busters to penetrate. It all comes down to intelligence..and I am not that intelligent when it comes to specific military affairs but after reading certain experts..All bunkers have to have ventilation systems and cooling systems and etc..A specific strike could create deadly consequences if the right place was hit.
talk about intelligence

MENSA should visit this thread. Deno and this guy are very smart indeed. lol

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Unlikely , Highly unlikely.
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Lets use some logic:

1. If Israel would have attacked Iran's nuclear sites already, why there were no news of fighting, since sites have extensive defense?

2. Lets say sites are destroyed, radiation would have been registered on the other side of the World, what to speak of Iran and countries close to it. No news here either.

3. IAEA has monitors in every nuclear site, tracking everything 24/7. Does anyone really suggest they havent noticed anything too?

4. If sites are destroyed, how come Israel are preparing to attack anyway? Or its just Jews likes sights so much, they are flying again as tourists now? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

They want to see response of the world before they do so. Smart move made by Israel

Wikileaks is trolling. Is it that simple to create " let's bomb Iran " campaign for no reason. If sites where destroyed Israel would have kept quite. Not preparing for war

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom