What's new

Israel and a Solution to Its Conflict

What is the most suitable solution for Isreal's conflict?

• Israel has the right to exist regardless its conflict with the Palestinian

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Israel should agree to the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Israel should agree for the two nations state solution

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • The Jewish people cannot have the right for self-determination in the Middle East

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
ya... about that... you might want to read up on some history.

religion breeds stupidity and backwardness. worst of the bunch are Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

What the hell is wrong with you? :rolleyes:

You're giving the rest of us atheists a bad name, with your intolerant crap.

Not to mention that this is a "Pakistani" defence forum, and the national religion of our Pakistani hosts is Islam. Try using your brain.

you dont worry because we know there are good atheist there who just dont impose their belief on others and dont call backward to those who dont agree with them

why the hell they are doing this poll when everyone know Israel dont care what rest of the world think about his aggressive and violent policies

Ideally i hope for "3. Israel could only continue to exist as a state for two nations (e.g. the Jewish people and the Palestinians) and should agree to the return of the Palestinian refugees."

But too much blood has been lost on both side and hatred runs too deep, so i guess 1. is a more realistic option. I really don't think the Palestinians will stop hating Israel even if they get their own land.. and we could see ourselves another India-Pakistan like relationship between them. Sad case, but it's reality.

The leaked Palestinian Papers show that Israel doesn't want a Palestinian state. They want the occupation to last as long as possible so they can appropriate as much land for Israel as possible.
Nonsense. Its Palestinians who rejected all partition proposals.

1) 1937 Peel Commission proposal. Palestinians rejected.
2) 1947 UN Partition plan. Palestinians rejected.
3) 1979 Camp David peace agreement. Palestinians rejected.
4) 2000 another Camp David peace proposal. Palestinians rejected.
5) 2001 Taba peace proposal. Palestinians rejected.
6) 2006 Olmert peace proposal. Palestinians rejected.

You just have to look at their current rate of settlement expansion and the belligerent response of Israel when called on to stop encroaching on Palestinian lands. Face it: Israel wants all of Palestine.
In 2005 Israel removed all settelements from Gaza. In return we got over 4000 rockets and mortars at our towns from Gaza.

Israelis are ready to remove settlements and give to Palestinians a state. But we need security gurantees. We dont want that West bank will turn into a rocket base just like Gaza.

I think the fairest solution would be for the Jews to be relocated out of Palestine and moved to Germany/Austria where they will have their own state. The whole rationale was that a great injustice was done to the Jews by the Germans/Austrians so logically the guilty parties should pay the price by ceding land to their victims. Alas, this is not likely to happen as this is an unjust world and the Palestinians are paying the price for the genocide committed by another people.

500 : Dont talk nonsense. All this trouble and security risks you are facing now is because of your injustice and violence on palestinians peoples. All their anger and frustration is because of israel cruel and inhuman acts and violence. justice and fair treatment can only bring peace

Really really wanted to suggest da 5th option for israel :sniper:........but dont want to get banned;) ,love this forum :smitten:

Israel could only continue to exist as a state for two nations (e.g. the Jewish people and the Palestinians)
Israel is already a state for two nations: 20% of Israel population are Arabs, Arabic is official language in Israel.

RoadSignsIsrael.jpg

I think the fairest solution would be for the Jews to be relocated out of Palestine and moved to Germany/Austria where they will have their own state. The whole rationale was that a great injustice was done to the Jews by the Germans/Austrians so logically the guilty parties should pay the price by ceding land to their victims. Alas, this is not likely to happen as this is an unjust world and the Palestinians are paying the price for the genocide committed by another people.
1) Half of Israeli Jews are from Arab countries, where they were 3rd class citizens and suffered from many slaughters.
2) Arabs in Israel live better then in ther own countries.

I think we all pretty much agree, a two state solution might be the best option. It is bound to happen sooner or latter. The faster the better I say, maybe then both sides can finally look forward for once than dwindle in the past.

I say go for option #3.

I chose option 1 and stand tall by it. Ancestral land is ancestral land no matter what the propaganda is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom