What's new

Israel and a Solution to Its Conflict

What is the most suitable solution for Isreal's conflict?

• Israel has the right to exist regardless its conflict with the Palestinian

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Israel should agree to the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Israel should agree for the two nations state solution

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • The Jewish people cannot have the right for self-determination in the Middle East

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
OK, then now they have a country called Israel.

This graph is a lie. Here is a true one:

What a stupid post.
Britain never got a legal ownership of Palestine, only political control via a mandate. So go spew your BS propaganda another place. Israel will eventually fall and we will send you all swimming across the Atlantic. Your whole existence is built on lies and deceipt :tdown:
Your card house of lies is collapsing, maybe you should go do what hundreds of thousands of "israelis" are desperately doing, getting foreign passports for the "rainy day".

You and I have gone through this before: bequeathing Palestine to the Jews was the stated policy of the Caliphs in case Arabs ceased supporting their Empire and it disintegrated. That happened at the end of WW1, when three empires were broken into nation-states. Those areas where the populations were not exchanged - the Saar, Danzig, Iraq, Palestine - became the flashpoints for future conflicts.

On the contrary, you gave me no reference to what you were saying...

The last effective Caliph Abdul Hameed Thani rejected Zionist bribes to allow the Jews to have Palestine...

Considering the fact that Israel was established by brutality, its end shall be brutal as well... No other choice left

Palestinian loss of land and they did not mentioned the name of Palestinian in first three maps posted by 500

palestine_land_theft_2_jpg.jpg

Article 2 of UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide “defines genocide as “any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.””[1]

One and a half Million Palestinians live in the small Gaza Strip, including 1 million refugees who were expelled from their homes in Palestine in 1948 by Zionist terror groups. With an area of only 365 km², the Gaza Strip has a population density of 4000 resident/km², making it the world’s most dense area. Israel knew this and nevertheless didn’t hesitate in attacking a densely populated area that is under siege from all sides and where people have no place to run to in search of shelter. Israeli leaders, aka the war criminals of our time, kept appearing on almost all TV stations, including Al-Jazeera, to address the world in general and the Palestinians in particular and tell them in all audacity that they want what is best for Gaza. I suppose Olmert, Livni and Barak were not lying because, to these war criminals, the best thing that could happen is a total annihilation of the Palestinian people. Fanatic politicians and Rabbis called openly for the elimination of Gaza and wiping it off the map as the world turned a blind eye. One example is the Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger who wanted Gazans to be dumped in Sinai. He even asked the US, EU and the UK (Israel’s staunch supporters) to become even more of a partner in crimes against humanity by arranging for the transfer of the Palestinians out of Gaza. Did any of these countries protest these racist calls coming from no less than a Chief Rabbi? No, I don’t think so, because countries willing to change their laws and compromise their judicial integrity for the sake of protecting Zionist war criminals are indeed partners in the war crimes committed against the people of Palestine!

In 2005, accompanied by world media coverage, the Zionist entity performed one of its many theatrics: the so-called Gaza disengagement. Crying Zionist colonists were shown “kicked out of their homes”, i.e. Illegal houses built on stolen Palestinian land, and “kicked out of their fields” i.e. fields stolen from the Palestinians. What a great sacrifice indeed the Zionist state is willing to make in the name of peace! But to mention that this land is occupied land, that Israel had no right to this land in the first place, that the sacrifice-nonsense is nothing but pure Hasbara, or to mention that these illegal colonists were resettled in the West Bank was “not good for peace” and was better left out from the news. Israel claimed then that it had ended its occupation of the Gaza Strip; a claim used till today to justify every attack on Gaza. The fact is: the occupation of Gaza became tighter, Gaza had changed from being an occupied land into an open air prison, where its entire population is locked in, nothing comes in or leaves without Israel’s consent. Israel controls the land, air and sea borders of Gaza, not even a bird can fly over Gaza without Israel “giving its permission”. This is the “end of the occupation” which western media chose to celebrate. Through controlling Gaza’s entrances, Israel controls the lives of the people there; decided how much food and essential supplies enter, how much medicine and how much fuel and decides whether Gazans get to starve to death or not. And it did decide: Israel decided that Gazans should die a slow and painful death through the siege!

In 2006 came the second stage: Hamas won the Palestinian elections fair and square. The whole world agreed that the elections were free and democratic; in other words the Palestinian people had decided! But this decision did not agree with Zionist and American plans, so Hamas, the democratically elected government was boycotted by Israel, the US and their tails: other western and Arab regimes and the Abbas entourage who couldn’t believe that the Palestinians have had enough of their political, financial and moral corruption and of their collaboration with Israel. All efforts to form a unity government were mainly sabotaged by the so-called PNA upon the orders coming from Washington and Tel Aviv. This state of affairs led to the events of 2007 after which Gaza retained its Hamas-led government while the Abbas-led “government” forced itself on Areas A and B (less than 60% of the West Bank), the latter being an illegal “government” according to international standards and customs, having not won the last elections, but being installed as a substitute to those who did win. And so, while the Abbas’s “government” got support to continue oppressing the Palestinian people in occupied West Bank and to play the Police for Israel, the democratically elected government in Gaza was boycotted and the people of Gaza were the ones to pay the price for believing in democracy and for practicing their right to vote freely.

On the contrary, you gave me no reference to what you were saying...The last effective Caliph Abdul Hameed Thani rejected Zionist bribes to allow the Jews to have Palestine...
You know better than that. Either tell the whole story - our exchange is right here on PDF! - or I'll link to it. If you hold back, why should anybody believe in you or the cause you espouse, re-establishing the Caliphate? I give you until tomorrow night to make up your mind.

What a stupid post.
Britain never got a legal ownership of Palestine, only political control via a mandate.
WHats the difference? By the way Britain got a mandate to create Jewish national home there.

Israel will eventually fall and we will send you all swimming across the Atlantic.
You see all you dream about is murder and destruction. Poor boy. You are not first and not the last who is dreaming about our destruction.

Palestinian loss of land and they did not mentioned the name of Palestinian in first three maps posted by 500
Palestinians never had any lands before 1994, when Israel granted them an authonomy. By the way, name "Palestinian" was invented in 1964, until then they called themselves "South Syrians".

You know better than that. Either tell the whole story - our exchange is right here on PDF! - or I'll link to it. If you hold back, why should anybody believe in you or the cause you espouse, re-establishing the Caliphate? I give you until tomorrow night to make up your mind.

be my guest and link it...

as for why should people believe in my cause... haha you really have no idea...

so whats its gonna be my dear... the red or the blue pill?

the rabbit hole goes very very very deep... you could nt even begin to imagine how close the "big change" is...

be afraid... be very very very afraid...

Palestinians never had any lands before 1994, when Israel granted them an authonomy. By the way, name "Palestinian" was invented in 1964, until then they called themselves "South Syrians".

joker... south syrians... haha

there always was a Palestine... it is Israel which never was and never will be... so enjoy the present... the future is bleak...

You ve only managed to survive this long in the absence of the Caliphate... once we retake power... well your own PM knows what that means for Israel... hes been talking about us taking over in Pakistan... and/or Iran getting a nuclear weapon...

I think its only the first one that he is really worried about...

WHats the difference? By the way Britain got a mandate to create Jewish national home there.

You see all you dream about is murder and destruction. Poor boy. You are not first and not the last who is dreaming about our destruction.

Well as I said... you leave your opponents no choice... everything else has been tried... the only people you have ever fought have been sold out Arab nationalists (puppets of the very West that created and supported you all your miserable life)...

Everyone sees same thing differently. One Need to think as a neutral person and then go to their history and understand what happened Since Pre WW1 and not post WW2.

I will say Option 1: Israel has the right to exist regardless its conflict with the Palestinian. Palestine also need to Survive by some way.

I read somewhere that Palestine didn't existed 100 years back and Israel has existed for thousands of years over there and it was originally controlled by the Jewish. (Some opposites Views too)

lol you are amazing jews :P

Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשׂתינה, Palestina; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe a geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.
The boundaries of the region have changed throughout history, and were first defined in modern times by the Franco-British boundary agreement (1920) and the Transjordan memorandum during the British Mandate for Palestine. Today, the region comprises the country of Israel and the Palestinian territories.

Medieval_Arab_Palestine.jpg

Everyone sees same thing differently. One Need to think as a neutral person and then go to their history and understand what happened Since Pre WW1 and not post WW2.

I will say Option 1: Israel has the right to exist regardless its conflict with the Palestinian. Palestine also need to Survive by some way.

I read somewhere that Palestine didn't existed 100 years back and Israel has existed for thousands of years over there and it was originally controlled by the Jewish. (Some opposites Views too)

Stop reading books written by Zionists...

Palestinians need to survive some way lol would you bother to tell us what is that some way? and you better read unbiased history of this conflict before asking others as it seem that you are confuse

Palestinians need to survive some way lol would you bother to tell us what is that some way? and you better read unbiased history of this conflict before asking others as it seem that you are confuse

Same Way means, They have Right to Live over there. Like a State or something like today but peacefully. I am not Saying Its only Israel.

You tell me 1 thing. What Bigger countries like Jordan, Syria, Lebanon did for Palestine ?? What Middle-East Countries Did ??

Don't tell me they 30 Odd Middle East countries combined were not capable against a small country i.e. Israel.

This is 1947 Map as per UN Partition Plan.

UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.png

There are 2 Kinds of History,

One Says ( less people ) Palestine didn't existed 100 years back and Israel has existed for thousands of years over there and it was originally controlled by the Jewish.

Second Says (Most of the People) Israel never existed pre WW2, after that U.K. gave some part of Palestine to Jews to Live over there and later on slowly and gradually they captured most of the Palestine with U.S. Support.

I will only say, Whatever History . Israel is reality today and fast developing nation . Accept it. But Give Some way for Palestine to Survive.

Back
Top Bottom