What's new

Israel and a Solution to Its Conflict

What is the most suitable solution for Isreal's conflict?

• Israel has the right to exist regardless its conflict with the Palestinian

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Israel should agree to the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Israel should agree for the two nations state solution

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • The Jewish people cannot have the right for self-determination in the Middle East

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
i blame religion.

there is no reason why humans can't live together if not for religion.

I think Israel has a right to exist but also the Palestinians have a right to self-determination and a state. I dont know what exactly is the two-nation solution so im not sure if i vote two-nation solution or palestinian state alongside jewish state. Isnt that basically the same?

i blame religion.

Really? It has a religious element to it but its mainly because israel is illegally occupying the land. Its more political, although religion does add some fuel to the fire.

i blame religion.

it's not a islam judaism war, wich many think and believe!

it is a arab israeli war!

The leaked Palestinian Papers show that Israel doesn't want a Palestinian state. They want the occupation to last as long as possible so they can appropriate as much land for Israel as possible. You just have to look at their current rate of settlement expansion and the belligerent response of Israel when called on to stop encroaching on Palestinian lands. Face it: Israel wants all of Palestine.

You are right. The area now occupied by the Israel is far bigger than that granted in 1948. Israel want a pre-emptive strike against itself so it can take revenge and have the excuse to gain more land. Many UN resolutions have been passed condemning Israeli acts and intentions but these have been disregarded by successive Israeli governments :)

Before you gun down the big daddy, there is no solution. The existence of Rabin et al is not allowed.

"You don't have to be a jew, to be a zionist."

Even the jews want to let go, it's not allowed.

it's not a islam judaism war, wich many think and believe!

it is a arab israeli war!

True, many people forget a significant minority of Palestinians are Christians. Think it was something like 10%.

You are right. The area now occupied by the Israel is far bigger than that granted in 1948. Israel want a pre-emptive strike against itself so it can take revenge and have the excuse to gain more land. Many UN resolutions have been passed condemning Israeli acts and intentions but these have been disregarded by successive Israeli governments :)

What is the guarantee that if Palestine is given it's own land, they will not vouch for the blood of the Israelis?

It's like What is the probability that Pakistani's will stop Crap Bullshitt*ng Ghazwa-e-Hind if Kashmir is given back?:azn:

What is the guarantee that if Palestine is given it's own land, they will not vouch for the blood of the Israelis?

what was the guarantee israel wouldnt vouch for blood against brits, they did but they got a country, everyone deserves a chance! just because they kill someone doesnt mean they dont!

True, many people forget a significant minority of Palestinians are Christians. Think it was something like 10%.

Many people also forget that Arab Christians serve in the IDF and are against marriages between their children and Arab Muslims.

Israel holds the record for the state with the most number of UN Sanctions violated, most of them relating to human rights violations. We shall need to verify this with the Guinness Book of World Records.

What is the guarantee that if i kick you out from your house and build my own house on your property then you will not react? Or if someone kill your innocent children or family members then you will just sit relax and watch all this cruelty.

and dont drag Pakistan in every topic and we are not asking you to stop kissing the @ss of Israel..Go ahead you have your own reasons to justify the atrocities of Israel as their violence is agaisnt muslims and obviously for you all Muslims are terrorist including some 5 year old kids

What is the guarantee that if i kick you out from your house and build my own house on your property then you will not react? Or if someone kill your innocent children or family members then you will just sit relax and watch all this cruelty.

and dont drag Pakistan in every topic and we are not asking you to stop kissing the @ss of Israel..Go ahead you have your own reasons to justify the atrocities of Israel as their violence is agaisnt muslims and obviously for you all Muslims are terrorist including some 5 year old kids

Smile Raja, you`ll last longer.

nO RELIGION MEANS LOTS OF warS, CORRUPTION AND Hate

ya... about that... you might want to read up on some history.

religion breeds stupidity and backwardness. worst of the bunch are Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom