What's new

Israel Defense Forces

2ba6eb7a.jpg

Israeli soldiers salute at the graves of killed comrades at the Kiryat Shaul military cemetery in Tel Aviv on May 8, 2011, ahead of the start of Remembrance Day.

56b4a184.jpg

An Israeli soldier salutes after placing flags on the graves of fallen soldiers at the military cemetery on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem May 8, 2011.

57073373857d2231d676o1.jpg

IAF Flight for Israel's 63rd Independence Day - May 10, 2011. The Israeli Air Force crosses all of Israel from north to south, in honor of the country's 63rd Independence Day

88398550.jpg

39151167.jpg

5707078646_798d91d0ac_z.jpg

5706551793_1eab47d01e_z.jpg

18748107.jpg

نَصْرٌ مِّن اللَّهِ وَفَتْحٌ قَرِيبٌ

IDF ordnance corps:

Last edited by a moderator:
ak47s134.jpg

Sometimes I got the feeling that Israeli forces very much admire the russian weapons.Is it true?

Sometimes I got the feeling that Israeli forces very much admire the russian weapons.Is it true?
Russian weapons were formidable enemy. Navy seals use AK-47 because its very reliable even after water and mud + u can use captured ammunition. Other SF units use M4.

In past we had two brigades armed with captured Russian tanks:

A technician passing under an F-16i Sufa as the day's last sign of light lights the plane.
Photo by: Carmel Horowitz.

An F-16i Sufa parking in Hatzerim Air Force Base.

Night view of one of the 'Knights of the Orange Tail' squadron shelters, with an F-16i Sufa in the back heading towards the runway.

Four F-16D 'Barak' waiting for departure during an exercise in Hatzor base.

An F-16A Netz of the 'Defedners of the South' squadron departing from Nevatim air force base.
Photo by: Nehemia Gershuni.

Rear view of an F-15i Ra'am joining the others while waiting in line for departure.

Two F-15i Ra'am (thunder) flying above the Negev desert.

Three Baz (F-15) aircrafts flying above snowy Turkey during an exercise abroad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom