What's new

Israel government says Iran is the only threat Israel has in the world

Israel is blinkered.
It wants to destroy potential enemies but Israel has many enemies.

Israel use this line to seed hate in the hearts of Israelis and same does Iran, in opposite way.
On ground they both are hurting the peace of whole region.
I wonder, if one cease to exist, what other will sell than?

Major Israeli strategy papers leaked to the public over time, whose outlined approaches to regional 'security' for Israel found implementation soon afterward, outlined Iran as the biggest threat after Saddam had ceased to really be one in the late 80s and early 90s. They're a threat in geopolitical terms because Israel's approach to regional affairs has always been centered around their ideologically driven desire to annex more land than they already have.

Its a US/Israel/Saudi nexus which will bring an end to Mullahcracy in Iran.
Wait for the war, today or tomorrow.
It will come.

Its a US/Israel/Saudi nexus which will bring an end to Mullahcracy in Iran.
Wait for the war, today or tomorrow.
It will come.
Iran fought 10 years against Iraq and initially the Arabs took large parts of Iran. And then the Iranian took the shatal Arab waterway and Saddam come to a crumbling halt along with all the arab brlly dancers

Arabs will back Israel against Iran while getting spanked by Israel. :lol: Israel has already managed to get rid of millions of Syrians and sending them to Europe, next move is to slowly occupy Syrian lands and settle them with some gypsies they call ''settlers''.

Also seems Israel's lying about its performance in Syria. I feel another Israeli plane will stray too close to Syria's air defense range and get shot down again. Anyone remember what an awesome moment that was? And I still remember the Israelis during the first 1-2 days of their humiliating war loss against Hezbollah had been claiming victory. Hilarious. That's what happens when your army spends too much time butchering women and kids, they become cowardly when it comes to a real fight. That and the Israeli public can't tolerate casualties.

Also seems Israel's lying about its performance in Syria. I feel another Israeli plane will stray too close to Syria's air defense range and get shot down again. Anyone remember what an awesome moment that was? And I still remember the Israelis during the first 1-2 days of their humiliating war loss against Hezbollah had been claiming victory. Hilarious. That's what happens when your army spends too much time butchering women and kids, they become cowardly when it comes to a real fight. That and the Israeli public can't tolerate casualties.
nothing happend

Arabs will back Israel against Iran while getting spanked by Israel. :lol: Israel has already managed to get rid of millions of Syrians and sending them to Europe, next move is to slowly occupy Syrian lands and settle them with some gypsies they call ''settlers''.
Jew are childern of Issac ( traditional definition ) and Arab are son of Ismael ( traditional definition for Arab ) ... so They are like cousins ...
its natural that they back Israel ...

I would say that there are still some Europeans who will be eternal enemies of the Jewish state. Iran's regime is just going to be a little blip in history. It will be gone one day, perhaps soon.

Back
Top Bottom