What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i was trying to make u guys HAPPY.. u know u r a trigger happy nation..u guys will nuke us over water, for surgical strikes, over kashmir, baluchistan..heck i wouldnt be surprised if pakistan nuked us on loosing the world cup semi finals..

This is a real good one!

Reactions: WHF
One should look at history to get to the conclusion as to why Israel helped india or India leaned towards Israel.I think everything leads to the OIC.

Remember India had voted against Israel in almost all of the UN Conventions and supported the OIC and also supported Palestine more vocally(When Yasseer Arafat was the PLO Chief).What did India get..no recognition by OIC and the OIC supported Pakistan at all the times(which is natural since Pakistan is officially an Islamic republic).The point is OIC pushed for resolutions agains Israel in the UN conventions and Pakistan is a major player in the OIC which I think led Israel to have not-so positive opinion on Pak eventhough Pakistan has never openly threatened Israel(fat chance).

So what we have is two countries ,one not taken into consideration even after pushing har and the other already hated by OIC.I think this caused India-Israel relationship to flourish.

Should Pakistan recognize Israel officially and establish diplomatic relationship?

The answer is a sure shot Yes in my opinion.By accepting Officially Pakistan might actually assist in solving the middle-east crisis by acting as a trusted mediator and also prevent the rate at which Israel is supplying arms to India.

Actually I read recently that Musharaff met an Israeli diplomat and had a good discussion.

i agree with you; your post gives logical explanation of India Israel friendship.

all i was trying to make u guys HAPPY.. u know u r a trigger happy nation..u guys will nuke us over water, for surgical strikes, over kashmir, baluchistan..heck i wouldnt be surprised if pakistan nuked us on loosing the world cup semi finals..

We had a very genuine case for nuking India when you sent over Laloo Prasad to us in 2003..... we did not... give us credit for that

Reactions: WHF
We had a very genuine case for nuking India when you sent over Laloo Prasad to us in 2003..... we did not... give us credit for that

u could have nuked us during kashmir uprising but u didn't ... thanks

he is still better than most of ur politicians...cheers..

u could have nuked us during kashmir uprising but u didn't ... thanks

they always talk about nuking every1 but in the end they will nuke themselves by launching the Nasr Missile in their own pakistani soil.
So just dont care.

Where the hell suddenly India started to learn making missiles?

LOL...Tipu Sultan also knew how to make rockets.....

missiles were not a Israeli help...lol

And yes...can you tell ((((
Next is Influencing Europe embrace same Indians whom they once called ****** creatures from slums?
))))))))) what FU*K you have written in here...... who told you this shi* !!!!

i have been living in europe almost all my life .... I have never seen or heard what you have written ^^ ...better shut you C**K up!!!!!

you better know what Pakistan is called today ......

Po**istan , Terror hub....., what not .... faIle* state......

i don't wish to troll . but with due respect ...learn ..to write ....with respect too....

Hahahaha.....good one. BE glad we didn't send Mayawati

well, Israel is helping India in proxy of America. America cannot help India because we do not want to offend Pakistan, so we send Israel instead as Israel also is not friendly with Pakistan. As of now, Israel would not do things contrary to US wishes. ie, sell weapon systems to China.

ha ha "we".....who is we here your a taiwanese with american citizenship(may be)....unless u are a white american please don't bother us with your "american" views!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel has not been created by aquiring land or zionism, its the determination of that nation to make mark over the world Politics has created it. Today world recognizes israel for commitment to go at any level for protection of fellow israelis. This state has developed itself into one of the most feared state for the ones who has anti jew/israeli faith or tried to bully israel.

Israel for much part of time from its creation is facing the threats from the surrounding adversaries. Also isurgency is one of dreaded disease which they tackled very well. On the other hand India was having number of unsolved problems regarding internal and external problems. Indo-Israeli releation paved the way for solving these issues. Not only at defence front but in many as well.

Israeli Economy is booming as well. The largest generic drug manufactureres of the world, Teva Pharma has been doing quite a good. It has its eastern headquarters In India and been quite successful. This econimic co-operation between the two nations would build stronger economies. No need for further explaination, everyone knows whats next.

SO its the complete help to each other between these two nations that would bring the mutual interests, hence the Indi-Israeli relations are growing day by day.

To my Paksitani friends- Does Pakistan just give empty warning for nuking India, or its their sleepless nights and fear which is making them do this? Second one is, whether Pakistani Nukes are capable of exploding, or else they are just a dung BOMB? Guys words are very carefully to be used, these warnings by Paksitan wont have credibility after few years if they continue to come like this..

May Peace prevail between India, Pakistan and Israel (Ans even US)

Regards

One should look at history to get to the conclusion as to why Israel helped india or India leaned towards Israel.I think everything leads to the OIC.

Remember India had voted against Israel in almost all of the UN Conventions and supported the OIC and also supported Palestine more vocally(When Yasseer Arafat was the PLO Chief).What did India get..no recognition by OIC and the OIC supported Pakistan at all the times(which is natural since Pakistan is officially an Islamic republic).The point is OIC pushed for resolutions agains Israel in the UN conventions and Pakistan is a major player in the OIC which I think led Israel to have not-so positive opinion on Pak eventhough Pakistan has never openly threatened Israel(fat chance).

So what we have is two countries ,one not taken into consideration even after pushing har and the other already hated by OIC.I think this caused India-Israel relationship to flourish.

Should Pakistan recognize Israel officially and establish diplomatic relationship?

The answer is a sure shot Yes in my opinion.By accepting Officially Pakistan might actually assist in solving the middle-east crisis by acting as a trusted mediator and also prevent the rate at which Israel is supplying arms to India.

Actually I read recently that Musharaff met an Israeli diplomat and had a good discussion.

Firstly Isreal isn't selling weapons to India for use AGAINST Pakistan- it is selling them for cold, hard $$$ and on the basis of common ideologies. Second yes, it would be positive for Pakitan to accept Isreal, for stability in the region but I really don't think Pakistan has as much sway in the region as you claim. But anyway that is never going to happen as, has been stated by many Pakistanis, Isreal is Pakistan and the Muslim world's enemy and so Pakistan accepting them would only worsen their relations with Arab parties not to mention the fact there is NO desire from within Pakistan for such a move. A nation founded on Islam naturally sees Isreal (Jewish nation) as an enemy.

Firstly Isreal isn't selling weapons to India for use AGAINST Pakistan- it is selling them for cold, hard $$$ and on the basis of common ideologies. Second yes, it would be positive for Pakitan to accept Isreal, for stability in the region but I really don't think Pakistan has as much sway in the region as you claim. But anyway that is never going to happen as, has been stated by many Pakistanis, Isreal is Pakistan and the Muslim world's enemy and so Pakistan accepting them would only worsen their relations with Arab parties not to mention the fact there is NO desire from within Pakistan for such a move. A nation founded on Islam naturally sees Isreal (Jewish nation) as an enemy.

It doesn't matter how much anyone expect warm relations between Pakistan and Israel, the Ideologies of both the nations are just like North and South. Such a move by any Pakistani Leader would bring desaster in their motherland, since the people would never accept nor has that mentality to see Israel as an Ally or a friend.

I agree completely with you over this.

regards

A nation founded on Islam naturally sees Isreal (Jewish nation) as an enemy.

I doubt that ..... the animosity stems from the fact that Israel has occupied a land illegally.... not from the fact that it is a Jewish Nation. The same reason India in the beginning opposed Israel.
Would Pakistan and the Arab countries been Israels enemies if Israel was founded else where?

This must be the biggest joke!

Answer lies in following questions:
What is India's military build up (defence) all about?
Where the hell suddenly India started to learn making missiles?

LMAO You're saying that Indian missile technology is also Israeli given? And there's no chance that 1 6th of world population [1.2 BILLION] has bunch of people who can come up with missile technology? lool That's a real underestimate. But then again this kind of mindset has helped India only.

Who the hell influenced US foreign policy to take about turn with regards to India?

Because America too has smart people and they're seeing what's going around in the world. They're seeing what both India and Pakistan are doing in the world. I'm not denying that Jew lobby might have affected it in the slightest way that can't be the SOLE reason.

Next is Influencing Europe embrace same Indians whom they once called ****** creatures from slums?

Europeans much like rest of the world ALWAYS had soft spot for India since independence because of Gandhi's non-violent policies to fight against imperialism and Nehru's non-alignment movements. Btw I don't remember Europeans calling us that, by hypothetically speaking even if they did that was due to ignorance and lack of knowledge. Now they know who's what. Now for them India's home of Yoga, Gandhi, Peace-loving people and hard-working [that has much to with Indian diaspora in their own countries, because they see how Indians work hard wherever they go and contribute positively to the society.] and real economic growth.

I doubt that ..... the animosity stems from the fact that Israel has occupied a land illegally.... not from the fact that it is a Jewish Nation. The same reason India in the beginning opposed Israel.
Would Pakistan and the Arab countries been Israels enemies if Israel was founded else where?

Are you saying that has nothing to do with them being Jews? Really? Are you telling me that Jews are not forbidden in Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom