What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that has nothing to do with them being Jews? Really? Are you telling me that Jews are not forbidden in Islam?

I dont know whose Quranic commentary you have been reading but there is clearly a passage in the Holy Qur'an which states all believers (Muslims, Jews and Christians) will be rewarded on the day of judgement.

Yes it has nothing to with them being Jews... why did Jews live in Ottoman Turkey and Moorish Spain where they sought refuge when they were prosecuted by Christian Europe.
Why did Muslim fight Christian crusaders for the Holy Land, They were not Jews.

In the beginning the Palestinian struggle was a secular movement consisting mostly of Muslim and some Christian Arabs.

I dont know whose Quranic commentary you have been reading but there is clearly a passage in the Holy Qur'an which states all believers (Muslims, Jews and Christians) will be rewarded on the day of judgement.

Yes it has nothing to with them being Jews... why did Jews live in Ottoman Turkey and Moorish Spain where they sought refuge when they were prosecuted by Christian Europe.
Why did Muslim fight Christian crusaders for the Holy Land, They were not Jews.

In the beginning the Palestinian struggle was a secular movement consisting mostly of Muslim and some Christian Arabs.

I dunno but according to me friend Arab friend Ali Ahmed he said 'Jews are forbidden in my religion.'

Forbidden in what sense ?

Perhaps he means it by the sense that the Qoran says that Jews are pigs and apes or the thing about some trees will yell "Come Muslim, a Jew is hiding behind me".

Perhaps he means it by the sense that the Qoran says that Jews are pigs and apes or the thing about some trees will yell "Come Muslim, a Jew is hiding behind me".

The why does Islam allow intermarriage with Jewish?

The why does Islam allow intermarriage with Jewish?

intermarraige means a jew man can marry a muslim wowan ans she becomes a jew thereafter and its holds true vise versa??

intermarraige means a jew man can marry a muslim wowan ans she becomes a jew thereafter and its holds true vise versa??

Yes it is ....... Both of them can keep their faith...... but even if not (some muslims will contradict me I am sure).... my point is Muslims don't hate jews just because they are Jewsih.... If they were that bad why would the Quran allow them to marry them without they having to convert to Islam?

Yes it is ....... Both of them can keep their faith...... but even if not (some muslims will contradict me I am sure).... my point is Muslims don't hate jews just because they are Jewsih.... If they were that bad why would the Quran allow them to marry them without they having to convert to Islam?

The present situation doesn't really seem to be as you say. Situations change. Change in the end is the only thing that doesn't change.

The present situation doesn't really seem to be as you say. Situations change. Change in the end is the only thing that doesn't change.

well I am quoting from the texts... not from the present self imposed trends in Muslims.... We have fought bloodier wars with Christians yet we get along.... The anger started when Palestinians were displaced to make way Jewish people from around the world.

There was no Hatred of jews in Muslims even when they were coming to Palestine before the creation of Israel

Like I said earlier do you think muslims and jews would have been at blows if Israel was created in Alaska, Madagascar or Australia ?

There are more similarities in Judaism and Islam then we like to believe

@varigeo

This is something id like you to clarify for me. Does the qur'an refer to the Jews as swine(pigs) and Christians as apes? I hope you are not offended but i keep hearing the same whenever someone wants to bash Islam.

ur not answering my question..plz dont fool around..and if possible quote the verse.k
can a muslim women married to a jew man convert herself to a jew according qaran/hadith/shariah??

@varigeo

This is something id like you to clarify for me. Does the qur'an refer to the Jews as swine(pigs) and Christians as apes? I hope you are not offended but i keep hearing the same whenever someone wants to bash Islam.

Not at all.....

The words apes and monkeys are metaphors

Yes it does but those words were used in certain time when jews they did not listen to the word of God......
I am sure if you read the bible there have been calamities on the Israelites when they disobeyed the word of God.... They were cursed by God.
So does that make the Bible and Old testament evil ? Never heard the anyone cursing the Good Book for bringing bad fortune to the Israelites.... why single out the Holy Quran

And these are given as examples .... If we Muslims dont heed the word of God we too might become Monkeys and apes like those people before us... considering the current plight of Muslims I think we have.

ur not answering my question..plz dont fool around..and if possible quote the verse.k
can a muslim women married to a jew man convert herself to a jew according qaran/hadith/shariah??

According to my school of thought ... yes they can. I have realtives who have married Christians
Have you not heard of Huma Abedin ?.... aide to Hillary Clinton.... Guess who she is married too if you dont know ? Google it

well I am quoting from the texts... not from the present self imposed trends in Muslims.... We have fought bloodier wars with Christians yet we get along.

There was no Hatred of jews in Muslims even when they were coming to Palestine before the creation of Israel

Like I said earlier do you think muslims and jews would have been at blows if Israel was created in Alaska, Madagascar or Australia ?

There are more similarities in Judaism and Islam then we like to believe

and alas keeping all these similarities aside muslims force a superiority over jews.It has been historically in ur heartland(the sands), but fortunately from 1948 it has changed and hence the frustation.

And if jews were to be setteled in else where from The sands, why should muslims stay in sub continent?? r they not alien culture here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom