What's new

Israel "navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped themselves doing the crime)

No it's not the same situation,it's a different situation.
The situation is equivalent. In terms of celebrating the video, it represents a thrill kill to share it. (same reason why police share their crimes and celebrate them).

For the italian negotiator, the US soldiers decided he was a terrorist "coming right for us" without knowing anything and making it up, just like you.

The situation is equivalent. In terms of celebrating the video, it represents a thrill kill to share it. (same reason why police share their crimes and celebrate them).

For the italian negotiator, the US soldiers decided he was a terrorist "coming right for us" without knowing anything and making it up, just like you.
Dude,slap yourself around. The Israelis knew it was Hamas,they had a firefight. Stop trying to excuse Hamas and pretend it was "innocent fishermen". You've been going on circles for 14 pages. Again and again,the same thing.

The Israelis knew it was Hamas,they had a firefight. Stop trying to excuse Hamas and pretend it was "innocent fishermen". You've been going on circles for 14 pages. Again and again,the same thing.
You should be slapped around every time you fail to absorb info you're told. You have a criminal mindset. I never said they were innocent fisherman, you said they could be. What I said is they may not have known shit about them to start with (just like you, you show the mental tendency to make shit up about others.)

53457018.png
-you

I also told you that regardless of their status (more than once you were told), that you can't shoot anyone prone in the water. Now shut up, get someone to slap you next time you decide to post the same bs you did last time, not considering what you were told by me. You need sense slapped into you and then to be slapped to stop refusing to understand info you were told prior.

You should be slapped around every time you fail to absorb info you're told. You have a criminal mindset. I never said they were innocent fisherman, you said they could be. What I said is they may not have known shit about them to start with (just like you, you show the mental tendency to make shit up about others.)
Are you retarded? How many times on this thread,have I repeatedly showed you that I never said anything like that?

I said they were probably trying to pass as fishermen or tourists or whatever,until they were close enough to land.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 15-43-27 Israel navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped th...png

What is so hard for you to understand?

They were trying to land on the coast,they were found out,they were intercepted and eliminated. That's all. What is so complex for you to understand?

I said they were probably trying to pass as fishermen or tourists or whatever,until they were close enough to land.
And how do you know they weren't if they appeared to be? You don't because people in disguise look the same. It's you who don't understand shit. You don't decide what someone is and what they're going to do based on your paranoia, and then murder them hoping you are right guessing.

They were trying to land on the coast,they were found out,they were intercepted and eliminated.
I said it's naval rules of war that you can't shoot POWs or civilians treading water prone, they have to be rescued. So again, you prove you should be court-martialed because you're a threat to anyone who looks like a fisherman, with a criminal mindset.

I said it's naval rules of war that you can't shoot POWs or civilians treading water prone, they have to be rescued. So again, you prove you should be court-martialed because you're a threat to anyone who looks like a fisherman, with a criminal mindset.
But they were neither POWs nor civilians. They were terrorists.

And how do you know they weren't if they appeared to be? You don't because people in disguise look the same. It's you who don't understand shit. You don't decide what someone is and what they're going to do based on your paranoia, and then murder them hoping you are right guessing.
Somehow the Israeli navy unit knew and that's what matters. So...it's pointless trying to complain about it now.

But they were neither POWs nor civilians. They were terrorists.
No you can't label anyone you oppose a terrorist. That's the same bs. The IDF could be portrayed as terrorist by the same method. Just like the italian negotiator, the US marines would be wrong to call him a terrorist because they "knew" he was one. This is how you think.

Somehow the Israeli navy unit knew and that's what matters. So...it's pointless trying to complain about it now.
No they didn't know. And there's no evidence while we're at it, that any naval protocols/laws for engagement were used in this situation. I didn't see any attempt to communicate multiple times, nor did I see any warning shots.

No you can't label anyone you oppose a terrorist. That's the same bs. The IDF could be portrayed as terrorist by the same method. Just like the italian negotiator, the US marines would be wrong to call him a terrorist because they "knew" he was one. This is how you think.

No they didn't know. And there's no evidence while we're at it, that any naval protocols/laws for engagement were used in this situation. I didn't see any attempt to communicate multiple times, nor did I see any warning shots.
Ok whatever,it's pointless to continue talking with you. You didn't see any attempt because you only show the battle video.

If @gambit or @jhungary have more patience to explain to you,ok. I'm out.

Yes, you can. And you can legitimately do it.

Why do we have uniforms at all, not just for the military? UPS and FedEx have uniforms for their employees, right? The point of having a uniform is to inform the public that you stand for an idea, a service, an organization, basically representing that thing. UPS and FedEx do not want anyone delivering their packages without certifying them either as employees or contracted associates.

No different with the military. In fact, it is ultimately critical, not merely important, with the military because its primary mission is to kill and destroy. You are denying people of two things that make living tolerable: life and material. So if you are going to kill and destroy on a large scale, the least you can do is identify yourself as who is ordering you to do that and that you are associated with that authority. We look at military history and the uniform is the common theme throughout. The more professional in terms of organization and hierarchy, like the Roman or Persian empires, the more critical their soldiers distinguish themselves from everyone else. Even tribal societies make some efforts to identify those who are fighters by ornate personal accoutrements.

The uniform of the society consisted of a bonnet covered with upright feathers of birds of prey, a whistle suspended from a thong around the neck and made of the wing bone of an eagle, leggings, breechclout, and moccasins. The belt was made of four skunk skins. The Dog Soldiers carried a bow and arrows and a rattle shaped like a snake was used to accompany their songs. They had one chief and seven assistants, of whom four were leaders in battle, chosen on account of their extraordinary courage. These four wore, in addition to the usual uniform, a long sash which passed over the right shoulder and hung to the ground under the left arm, decorated with porcupine quills and eagle feathers. Of these four men, the two bravest had their leggings fringed with human hair.​

Someone who claims to fight for a cause but hides the VISUAL identifiers endangers EVERYONE associated with that cause. Because of this, this kind of combatants are considered contemptible by professional militaries, so much that such fighters who are captured can be executed without trials. So based on this alone, we can legitimately labeled such combatants as 'terrorists'. Now add on political issues, methods of combat, type of targets, etc., it is even clearer that those who chose to fight for a cause must distinguish themselves. Hamas chose NOT to, that make them 'terrorists'.

Why do we have uniforms at all, not just for the military? UPS and FedEx have uniforms for their employees, right? The point of having a uniform is to inform the public that you stand for an idea, a service, an organization, basically representing that thing. UPS and FedEx do not want anyone delivering their packages without certifying them either as employees or contracted associates.

No different with the military. In fact, it is ultimately critical, not merely important, with the military because its primary mission is to kill and destroy. You are denying people of two things that make living tolerable: life and material. So if you are going to kill and destroy on a large scale, the least you can do is identify yourself as who is ordering you to do that and that you are associated with that authority. We look at military history and the uniform is the common theme throughout. The more professional in terms of organization and hierarchy, like the Roman or Persian empires, the more critical their soldiers distinguish themselves from everyone else. Even tribal societies make some efforts to identify those who are fighters by ornate personal accoutrements.

The uniform of the society consisted of a bonnet covered with upright feathers of birds of prey, a whistle suspended from a thong around the neck and made of the wing bone of an eagle, leggings, breechclout, and moccasins. The belt was made of four skunk skins. The Dog Soldiers carried a bow and arrows and a rattle shaped like a snake was used to accompany their songs. They had one chief and seven assistants, of whom four were leaders in battle, chosen on account of their extraordinary courage. These four wore, in addition to the usual uniform, a long sash which passed over the right shoulder and hung to the ground under the left arm, decorated with porcupine quills and eagle feathers. Of these four men, the two bravest had their leggings fringed with human hair.​

Someone who claims to fight for a cause but hides the VISUAL identifiers endangers EVERYONE associated with that cause. Because of this, this kind of combatants are considered contemptible by professional militaries, so much that such fighters who are captured can be executed without trials. So based on this alone, we can legitimately labeled such combatants as 'terrorists'. Now add on political issues, methods of combat, type of targets, etc., it is even clearer that those who chose to fight for a cause must distinguish themselves. Hamas chose NOT to, that make them 'terrorists'.

you can't explain concepts to keyboard warriors. Give them a rifle and send them to frontlines. they will be shitting in their pants

No you can't. Even if it were so, the idea it's not immoral and dangerous is not disproven by your idiocy.

Someone who claims to fight for a cause but hides the VISUAL identifiers endangers EVERYONE associated with that cause. Because of this, this kind of combatants are considered contemptible by professional militaries, so much that such fighters who are captured can be executed without trials. So based on this alone, we can legitimately labeled such combatants as 'terrorists'.
Civilians are recognized now to be able to have self defense. They do not wear uniforms. Also, nothing in what you state takes away the fact that you can make up shit about civilian clothed people to fire on them. Executing non-uniformed people was a technical interpretation that isn't sustainable if the victors weren't corrupt and only convicted the enemy as happened. What was done doesn't mean it was legal at the time, it just means they thought of a malicious interpretation to allow them to self-justify their crimes.

And it remains true that you can't murder them treading water in op video.

The way the west and degenerates define terrorists doesn't hold up to academic scrutiny. Terrorists can be uniformed, or be states in fact. There's no restrictions preventing states or uniformed personnel from being terrorists. In this situation you don't label them after the fact, that would be dangerous to the lives of every civilian. You should also be court-martialled for your tendency to justify making up shit and hoping you're right afterward. Also, even terrorists have rights.

As I said though, you can't execute and murder prone people, as the video shows they were.

There was no ROE followed according to naval rules depicted. There was war crime following the wreck.

Hamas chose NOT to, that make them 'terrorists'.
Most video shows them uniformed, so you're wrong. Having said that most IDF personnel are civilians wandering around the city, off duty. By your own logic, they are unidentified in civilian clothing and these were all legitimate targets as all Israeli civilians have military experience and are reservists. Hence all are ununiformed combatants.

Last edited:
Most video shows them uniformed, so you're wrong.
But we're talking about this specific video. And even if they were uniformed,they are still part of a terrorist organization,not a formal army.They are the military wing of a political party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom