What's new

Israel & Pakistani View: Is that correct?

yes. Israel is always ready to make good relation with other countries. Diplomatic relations with countries like Bangladesh is very important to them.It will give them a lot of validity to Muslim World. Bangladesh can be benefited a lot from such relation both militarily and economically. For example look at Azerbaijan. Israel was one of the counties who recognized Bangladesh very early. But Bangladesh from its birth walked to opposite direction. And to me it is justified. Personally i have nothing against Jews. But they are killing our brothers.. their birth is on the dead bodies of our brothers...
Friendship with Israel is very much possible under the current regime. Morally, politically, and economically it would be very much nothing short of suicide. India's recognition of Israel has been violently protested by the muslim community. And Bangladesh never walked the opposite direction, but it was due to intense pressure from the OIC. A huge chunk of the the country's economy depends on Middle Eastern countries, which will strongly create pressure not to take any such action. Politically it will give an upper hand to any party in the opposition and violent reaction from the jamaati community. And, morally, it is an illegal state, but that is still excusable as many countries have been found on great injustice.

Sir don't mind me asking this that on one side you are naming your missile after gauri{due to respect}..

Really??? they named their missile after shahrukh's wife Gauri khan?? well that is new to me :whistle:

Friendship with Israel is very much possible under the current regime. Morally, politically, and economically it would be very much nothing short of suicide. India's recognition of Israel has been violently protested by the muslim community. And Bangladesh never walked the opposite direction, but it was due to intense pressure from the OIC. A huge chunk of the the country's economy depends on Middle Eastern countries, which will strongly create pressure not to take any such action. Politically it will give an upper hand to any party in the opposition and violent reaction from the jamaati community. And, morally, it is an illegal state, but that is still excusable as many countries have been found on great injustice.

yeah this is a point . . . so you mean if their were no financial bonds Bangladesh would made relations with Israel?? nope cause of that sentiment by common Bangladeshis .. you posted it already.

Politically it will give an upper hand to any party in the opposition

this was what i wanted to say in last 2 line of my post.

Bangladesh establishing diplomatic relations right now is a bad idea.

Although, I appreciate the fact that Israel was one of the first countries to offer up diplomatic relations with Bangladesh.

yeah this is a point . . . so you mean if their were no financial bonds Bangladesh would made relations with Israel?? nope cause of that sentiment by common Bangladeshis .. you posted it already.

this was what i wanted to say in last 2 line in my post.

A lot of Bangladeshi laborers work in Arab countries like Saudi Arabia - which is the number 1 importer of manpower from Bangladesh.

As I said, establishing diplomatic relations with Israel right now is a bad idea given the internal and external factors.

some guys feel good when they manage to insult Islamic brotherhood...

Man this is religious and advised by the Prophet (Sm). So do not comment against this...... Thanks in advance

I am not talking about religious insult or offending anyone, man. I am pointing at it being blown out of proportion by members here. For example, what is going on in Karachi right now, is so non-brotherhood type. Call it political, social, communal, ethnic whatever, but it is still being done between Muslims. Doesn't that simply nullify the concept of religious brotherhood?

While it may have been possible at a time when populations of Muslims were smaller and more compact, today it is not practical. And this is evident in more than a single conflict that is internally as well as externally taking place between Muslim nations. This is applicable for all global communities. Europe was entirely Christian during world wars... that didn't stop them from tearing each other apart. Thailand and Cambodia are both Hindu/Buddhist countries. And they recently had a military conflict involving an ancient God Shiva temple at the border between both nations. For that matter, even if we Indians had intervened to cool down the matter, it won't have made any effect.

So you see, things do get changed with time.

By taking offense, you're misreading my comment.

A good discussion is going on. why u are bringing your baba adam ke zamane ke jokes ? don't troll.

bro nitin, i replied a troll with a troll. he was comparing an emperor who used to live 1000 years ago to modern time Israel... it is not a good standard to judge. what did ashoka done in kalinga war?? he is known as ashoka the great... right?? leave them alone.... it is better.

Pakistan is just one of the 56 Muslim countries out there. Muslims dont' carry any "Nationalistic" agenda while Israel does. Whatever atrocities Israel is committing towards its own population based on religion, it is alienating itself from the rest of the world. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot one thing which applies only unto Israel. It does NOT care about its repute worldwide. yay!!! :chilli: what an honorable way to live on earth with its co-habitants? btw, it is so difficult to teach someone anything about "self-respect" or guarding its honor cause for "them", its all in the material world, nothing about morality, conscience or justice. Someone said to me that Jews (generally) are nicer people. it is their "Zionists" which are putting a bad name to Judaism. They have suffered so much since thousands of years but this "ego" does not let them go. Every Zionist boasts about him/herself as the "only" one who deserve to live a life on earth, the rest are just a piece of crap. Their racist attitude to the "rest of the world" has turned people away from Judaism. All they need to do is to stage another 9/11, Holocaust, etc to attract world's attention to its teeny tiny existence. I feel so much em-pathetically for the peace-loving people of Israel that they have to suffer such Zionist-inspired Governments to earn bad name not only for themselves, but for all its backers and Judaism in general. Islam has already come into being to handle such deceivers who have been killing Prophets. But in case of Hazrat Isa (as) or Jesus Christ, they failed miserably. This world belongs to "peace", nothing else. Anyone who tries to destroy the peace on earth by using any such racist "Zionist" mindset, will suffer hell right on this earth here. The eternal one will obviously follow ;)

Back
Top Bottom