What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli increasing radical and extremist behavior is responsible for these most recent events. This is what went down:

1.) Palestinians were due to have elections in early May. Israel refused to allow Palestinian residents of Jerusalem to vote. Elections were then delayed by Palestinian authority.

2.) Israel moved to evict Palestinian families from their homes in Shiekh Jarrah. Settlers were attacking these residents living there and Israeli army/police were supporting them. Israeli court delayed hearing on case due to recent events.

3.) Israeli extremists tried storming the mosque area to exercise their 'sovereignty' over all of Jerusalem as they try to claim it is an Jewish city. They were attacking Palestinians and threatening them with weapons. Members of Israeli government participated in these events.

4.) Israeli forces started viciously attacking Palestinians in Jerusalem and killed several of them.

5.) Gaza was pressured to get involved and couldn't stand idle by to this extremist Jewish behavior.

Not Wise idea, Israelis can geo locate these sites and bomb them.

It's an old promotional video, that's not actually how it is done.

Looks like the Israelis will be escalating this shortly into a serious war.

Last edited:
Show any attack on Aqsa Mosque. Stun grenades do not cause fire

oh right. soldiers launching tear gas, stun grenades, storming Aqsa, attacking worshipers isnt considering attacking. cool.

say all that to your family's face for me. since i cant punch you myself, maybe there is someone with some honour left in your family and will do it for me.

Israeli increasing radical and extremist behavior is responsible for these most recent events. This is what went down:

1.) Palestinians were due to have elections in early May. Israel refused to allow Palestinian residents of Jerusalem to vote. Elections were then delayed by Palestinian authority.

2.) Israel moved to evict Palestinian families from their homes in Shiekh Jarrah. Settlers were attacking these residents living there and Israeli army/police were supporting them. Israeli court delayed hearing on case due to recent events.

3.) Israeli extremists tried storming the mosque area to exercise their 'sovereignty' over all of Jerusalem as they try to claim it is an Jewish city. They were attacking Palestinians and threatening them with weapons. Members of Israeli government participated in these events.

4.) Israeli forces started viciously attacking Palestinians in Jerusalem and killed several of them.

5.) Gaza was pressured to get involved and couldn't stand idle by to this extremist Jewish behavior.

It's an old promotional video, that's not actually how it is done.

We are seeing the culmination of hadith and a war with these Jews. These Jews were warned many times never to transgress but they have such disgusting blood coursing through their veins they don't stop -- no other nation or race been kicked out so many times from various countries as have the Jews.

With the rise of fascism and other things it's only a matter of time.

Israel is conducting a lot more frequent airstrikes over the past hour in Gaza. Clashes in Jerusalem continue as these extremist settlers keep trying to dominate the city and keep provoking everyone.

Supposedly Israel has know began an official operation in Gaza and just announced the name of it. Already 26 Palestinians killed in the strikes on Gaza alone. Gaza's military capabilities are very limited and they can't afford a war, but they can't afford to ignore these developments either.

You forgot
Tag me when any of you warriors of the ummah actually doing something concrete like go pick a gun up. Or when Saudia Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, UAE and the other 40 Muslim countries mobilize their armies.

I particularly look to the custodian of the two hoy cities to lead the way ...

soldiers launching tear gas, stun grenades, storming Aqsa, attacking worshipers isnt considering attacking.
It's riot police. Stun grenades are allowed to disperse rioters. Where is the attack? Al Aqsa Mosque compound's security is Israel's responsibility. Rioting is not allowed on the compound.

Israel is conducting a lot more frequent airstrikes over the past hour in Gaza. Clashes in Jerusalem continue as these extremist settlers keep trying to dominate the city and keep provoking everyone.

Supposedly Israel has know began an official operation in Gaza and just announced the name of it. Already 26 Palestinians killed in the strikes on Gaza alone. Gaza's military capabilities are very limited and they can't afford a war, but they can't afford to ignore these developments either.
Do you have heavier guided missiles?

oh right. soldiers launching tear gas, stun grenades, storming Aqsa, attacking worshipers isnt considering attacking. cool.

say all that to your family's face for me. since i cant punch you myself, maybe there is someone with some honour left in your family and will do it for me.
he has not seen those videos yet and there is no way to share here what video circulating in whatsapp.
It's riot police. Stun grenades are allowed to disperse rioters. Where is the attack? Al Aqsa Mosque compound's security is Israel's responsibility. Rioting is not allowed on the compound.
Within mosque? have you seen the videos or you just made thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom