What's new

Israeli forces raid Al-Aqsa Mosque, over 150 Palestinians injured

Now that the palestinian Hamas terrorists have been cleared, everything is back to normal.
The average palestinian appreciates that Israel took care of the terrorists who were desecrating Al Aqsa. You can always see the elders cleaning up the rocks and damage done by Hamas youth.

Israel cares more about protecting Al Aqsa than Hamas

Also worth noting that the whole of the compound is sacred, not just inside Al Aqsa. This is what palestinian Hamas thugs did to the holy compound. Used it to break rocks which are then stockpiled INSIDE Al Aqsa. May Allah keep punishing these anti-religion goons.

Imagine someone doing this in the courtyard of the church of the Holy Sepulchre or the Vatican.

Last edited:
We’re they throw stones at Jewish worshippers below? If they were that is wrong.
Come on bro at times of Fajir and Jewish praying ?? When do they pray at that times, wise up. Its a news written, communicated and broadcasted by them, have they ever admitted to any atrocities?

When some members her praise the terrorist attack inside Israel 2 weeks ago i told that Israel will respond hard.. and i am happy about it.
When you use your holy site for throwing rocks and Molotov Israel have every right to enter and arrested the terrorists..
If you don't want to be shoot don't kill don't provoke the police and don't do terrorist attack inside Israel because the response will always be 100 time harder.
Every Ramadan the "palastines" try to drag Israel to respond (they use propaganda that we are going to destroy al aqsa) and when we response they cry.
Same old "palastines" lies.
Big word's little god, your time will come then you will have no where to run and sooner or latter world will see to that. You can only kill so many kids and injure so many folks and call terrorist every one call you out but tomorrow there will be no one to cry for you. Even butchers retire of the old age and Israeli's butchers can only go on for so far with their atrocities until things catches up with them.

Big word's little god, your time will come then you will have no where to run and sooner or latter world will see to that. You can only kill so many kids and injure so many folks and call terrorist every one call you out but tomorrow there will be no one to cry for you. Even butchers retire of the old age and Israeli's butchers can only go on for so far with their atrocities until things catches up with them.
Israelis and Jews have been hearing your threats for decades. They mean nothing. They are pathetic.

While Israel is pioneering laser weaponry and technology, you're still throwing rocks. Have a think about who is progressing and who is remaining a backwards entity full of hatred and making grandiose threats they cannot back up.

"Your time...." 70 years with iq of monkeys

Jihad mentality. The fastest you will realize that there isn't a force in this universe that can destroy Israel is better for you. Israel have nuclear weapons and lots of them. Israel have powerful friends and smart people.

Jihad mentality. The fastest you will realize that there isn't a force in this universe that can destroy Israel is better for you. Israel have nuclear weapons and lots of them. Israel have powerful friends and smart people.

Once upon a time Romans thought the same, then Iranians, Greeks, Mongols and Mughals and your beloved friend Hitler was of the same view too so Israel is no different. Keep on living till your time comes and nuclear weapons are no guarantee for forever existence. Bye bye.

Once upon a time Romans thought the same, then Iranians, Greeks, Mongols and Mughals and your beloved friend Hitler was of the same view too so Israel is no different. Keep on living till your time comes and nuclear weapons are no guarantee for forever existence. Bye bye.
The Roman didn't have nuclear weapons 🙄

Israelis and Jews have been hearing your threats for decades. They mean nothing. They are pathetic.

While Israel is pioneering laser weaponry and technology, you're still throwing rocks. Have a think about who is progressing and who is remaining a backwards entity full of hatred and making grandiose threats they cannot back up.
Are you moroccan?

The Roman didn't have nuclear weapons 🙄
Thanks for enlighten me and eat those weapons when tomorrow security is taken away from you but failed to have show any comprehension. When I said Bye bye it meant politely topic closed and get lost and I am done. Not interested in having a pointless debates whose head is stuck in their back sides.

Thanks for enlighten me and eat those weapons when tomorrow security is taken away from you but failed to have show any comprehension. When I said Bye bye it meant politely topic closed and get lost and I am done. Not interested in having a pointless debates whose head is stuck in their back sides.

Good for me🍻

3453127.jpg

Ever wonder why you were kicked out of 109 countries/empires/region historically ? Why were you treated so miserably despite being the "chosen" nation ? It was the punishment of God on your people for not even following the laws of your religion, for killing Prophets and for spreading corruption on earth. If you believe in a God, then know he can easily destroy your country for its perpetuation of injustice. The fate of nations is decided on earth and history shows that every nation found on oppression collapsed earlier than expected. Don't expect a bolt from heaven to destroy you, it will be a historical process carried out by countries you feel safe from

If you study history, every single empire crumbled with the passage of time, and some were destroyed suddenly by factors unforeseen by them, beyond their comprehension and control. Let alone Israel, USA will also suffer a decline and eventually fade into irrelevance. As for your progress in Science and Technology, it's not a surprise for us. You will continue to grow in military might, you may even expand your present territory and conquer Arab land. This will continue happening until the false messiah is born. He will be followed by Zionists from amongst the Jews and Christians. Your destruction will occur at the hands of Jesus (pbuh) himself when he returns and the Muslims.

Enough with the eschatology, as for the present moment,

Our threats at the present moment are meaningless as the Muslim countries have donkeys for leaders. Muslims have abandoned following their religion, we don't acquire knowledge and we don't have moral integrity, we are suffering the same fate your people suffered. However, there's a billion of us and a revival of the Islamic civilization in all aspects remains a distinct possibility and it won't take much time. Since the Judeo Christian civilization is uniting against Muslims with increasing intolerance, reciprocally, it's only natural for us to unite and respond appropriately.

As for the Muslims you are oppressing, they will get rewarded by God for what they have suffered and you will be humiliated once again, and eternal damnation awaits you

Last edited:
When some members her praise the terrorist attack inside Israel 2 weeks ago i told that Israel will respond hard.. and i am happy about it.
When you use your holy site for throwing rocks and Molotov Israel have every right to enter and arrested the terrorists..
If you don't want to be shoot don't kill don't provoke the police and don't do terrorist attack inside Israel because the response will always be 100 time harder.
Every Ramadan the "palastines" try to drag Israel to respond (they use propaganda that we are going to destroy al aqsa) and when we response they cry.
Same old "palastines" lies.

Nuclear weapons and smart people did not save Russians in the hard day.

Nuclear weapons are tech of 1940s.

How come three people passing through the security guards and doing mission in Israel is to be responded by killing people in mosques?

Fix your security
It can happen anytime again

Yes, but not an Islamist rock throwing monkey. My mind has evolved beyond that.
The three guys who passed the freaking security lines only killed military people and not women and children.

At least kill militants only in response.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom