What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, they are trying to force Hamas into a surrender.

I think Hamas or PJI or both will make at least some kind of attempt to hit Tel Aviv tonight. Probably Hamas because I think they have a missile arsenal big enough to knock out Iron Dome for a few minutes while they reload.

If they go for a barrage of 100+ rockets like the 137-5 earlier, some of them will punch through Iron Dome and make it to Tel Aviv. If they do something really big, it will be like 300 rockets and probably 50 will make it through Iron Dome and hit something in Tel Aviv.

I think Hamas or PJI or both will make at least some kind of attempt to hit Tel Aviv tonight. Probably Hamas because I think they have a missile arsenal big enough to knock out Iron Dome for a few minutes while they reload.

If they go for a barrage of 100+ rockets like the 137-5 earlier, some of them will punch through Iron Dome and make it to Tel Aviv. If they do something really big, it will be like 300 rockets and probably 50 will make it through Iron Dome and hit something in Tel Aviv.

Yes I think both will do a joint strike.

I think this is the perfect opportunity for Syria and Hezbollah to launch some gifts to the zios as payback for their countless attacks. What have they got to lose? You can force negotiations that demand a complete stop to zio cross border attacks and violation of airspace.

@Dariush the Great
Egyptians are pre occupied by dead bodies of pharaohs being paraded in the streets.

Jordanian king is cozzying with Olmert to stay in power avoiding UAE/KSA backstabbing. Arabs are gone

The only influential Arabs are Iranian allies/friends. Other Arabs are bunch of western banana s@kers.

Last edited:
gaza have no power still they call for JDAMs

1620752897238.png

From @manniefabian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom