What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 rockets means 1000 interceptors were used. Their will be a time when the dome runs out of ammunition. Then you’ll see. This is only the 2nd day of operations. . Why do you think they are prepping a ground operation? They need to halt the launches before it's too late for them.
This is what I am hoping for.. this time they should have an inventory of at least 10000 rockets to make an impact.

I think, Imam of Bait ul Muqaddas should announce Jihad, the Holy War, and makes it mandatory on every Muslim to participate with life and/ or money.
Not really - we misinterpret the term Imam which is really just leader to mean the spiritual ones. The only people with the authority to declare Jihad in a truly Islamic state or society are still its political or military leadership.

The mosque imam is no more the leader than his qualifications or positions - today if Pakistan wanted to declare Jihad it would be Imran Khan and he couldn’t declare a Jihad fi-sabeelillah unless it was truly just. Technically, is Jihad against Baloch insurgency completely just or more just than Jihad against the Raiwind family or Larkana clan?

The same way, while the Imam of Bait al Maqdas may do so - his call goes only as far as the authority of those that recognize it. It may mobile the millions of angry extremists in Pakistan to attack, destroy public property and kill their fellow Pakistanis which they prefer to and reality only have the spine and resources to do - but is that the ideal result?

If struggle is to be declared based upon the just cause(which this is) - and it isn’t always a military struggle as diplomatic and economic abilities exist with many muslim countries to force Israel or its benefactors to jump in and put a hold to this madness.

But will the leadership of those countries with the clout even want to? Because they have a lot to lose in case that backfires(ask Turkey) and may simply be happy with normal statements and diplomatic channels.

After all, The GCC could negotiate on a OPEC issues with Russia who could today let a massive Iranian non-state actor force through Syria and facilitate them while keeping the airspace somewhat secure - Israel could back off and force the moderates inside to remove Bennie N from power.

Or if Pakistan in its crippled state still wants to send a message(highly unlikely) it could schedule exercises in Jordan on the fly - but will the Hashemites whose own air force trains with the Israelis be interested?

Unfortunately, the options barring increased terrorism within muslim countries themselves are limited to apply other than a forceful diplomatic and economic offensive. Because no Israeli neighbors wants to mess with them beyond what they have today - the Egyptians have their bangles, Iraq is too broken and wont let any more control from Iran happen, Jordan is irrelevant and Syria is a Russian colony.

Hence, if the anger should be directed anywhere - it should be at the 1 billion muslims who are(myself included) collectively so ineffective in terms of unity, economics, leadership and true military capability that they no better than Eunuchs clapping and screaming away on social media.

The only people really in the fight are the ones who are suffering and have everything and nothing to lose. The best one can do in each individual capacity is to find out how that support can be sent - be it monetary, socially( where in countries of power and where people actually have a say) write to representatives or protest peacefully - or as disparaging the term I used for it - get onto social media as a movement. Unfortunately, I feel where this will lead to is just another round of destruction for Karachi, Islamabad or other cities pushing Pakistan further back economically with the elite leadership unmoved as such and the Israelis could care less.

Huge fuel explosion in Tel Aviv

unknown.png

The UAE has and still is doing much more for Palestinians than Pakistan ever has. I am not bragging. Stating facts.

and do you realize how weak your argument is when you resort to "well at least we"

very weak. You either do something for Palestine. Or you simply shut it.
ya the current Palestine empire is a proof of ur support :cuckoo: some dots remain of that empire u have helped so much. maybe normalizing ties was part of the big game to get the Palestine bk to its original state? i wonder.
between at the moment the king cant even condemn :hitwall:, 3rd tier leadership is handling the statements between...let alone help my friend.

There is a probability Jordan or Egypt could get involved if the escalation continue and sour.. It will become an all out war for the jews :lol:
Lets hope so...This time around the front line countries will not have to bear all the load...Just wondering what happened to Erdogan crowd,...are they waiting to take credit after it is all done..:undecided::undecided:

I have no prejudice or hard feelings towards muslims as many muslim citizens have done great service to our nation and are serving proudly in country's armed forces. Show me one post where I have said anything against Islam or muslims. But the truth will be truth. There was no so called "freedom fight" in Kashmir before 1989. all that started after isi assumed it can implement Afghan Taliban model in Kashmir too which saw killings, rapes and exodus of Kashmiri pandits. Still I don't blame muslim population of the valley because whoever did that were stooges of isi.

Coming to Palestinian problem I am sure that if Hamas doesn't attack Israel their will be no counterattack by Israelis too and collateral damages won't occur.
I am not discussing kashmir here. We can have discussion about it in another thread.

The whole issue started when Israel started grabbing territory after 1948 from the same people who took them in when everyone else denied. The West puts blame on Hamas by making Palestinians a monolith entity which hates jews for being jews. This stereotype is single most reason why people continue to blame Hamas while totally ignoring that Palestinian Christians have been siding with Muslims and even chanting Allah o Akbar in all protests. If this was totally a muslim vs Jew phenomenon, Christians would have never sided with Muslims in Palestine and orthodox jews would not be burning Israeli flag every year. I have quoted UN statement after this issue which clearly states who is aggressor and who is committing war crimes for any sane person to know that comparing Hamas to IDF is unfair in many ways.

@Falcon29 Israeli airstrikes alone won't stop rocket firing,I think the Israelis will soon announce a ground operation to Gaza ? What do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom