What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for certain - in 1 week any goodwill that was slowly building up within Muslim countries or their leadership based upon the GCC outreach(and other backchannels with remaining muslim countries) was burnt with the Tree in Al-Aqsa’s ground.

Inshallah UAE and Saudi will prevail in the end. Pakistan stands with its Emirati and Saudi brothers in their support of Israeli normalization and peace.

Is this Hadera? Direct hit on biggest power plant in Israel

unknown.png

One thing is for certain - in 1 week any goodwill that was slowly building up within Muslim countries or their leadership based upon the GCC outreach(and other backchannels with remaining muslim countries) was burnt with the Tree in Al-Aqsa’s ground.
There was never any goodwill. The leadership of all those Muslim countries that normalized their ties with Israel did nothing but obey the commands of the United States. And once someone like Trump comes back to power, they will do it again without thinking twice.

RT livestream just caught another launch outbound from Gaza City

unknown.png

At the end of it - Israeli or Jewish money is invested in the media as their much more intellectual and intelligent spiritual/social leaders guided them from a century ago to do. Today if I control the main stake in a media company no matter how “reputed” they are - I can force MY employees be it reporters or publishers to print what I want or they can get lost.
What you have mentioned in the earlier post, and this one, it leads me to believe that Muslims need one government, a kind of khilafah. where one imam directs the resources of the entire muslim world where they are required. sadly, it is not going to happen, at least not anytime soon. We are at least hundred years behind in economic, science, technology and war strategy. On top of that we are divided into hundreds of nations (there are multiple gullible groups of people living in each country).

First of all I am not so much fond of Israel and have pragmatic views on such issues, I also fairly understand what Israel and the UN were established for. But leaving those things aside, Jerusalem is the birthplace of Judaism and Jews have rightful claim over it. And it is also an established fact that Israelis never start a fight with Hamas but only retaliate in self self defence. This is why I am saying if Hamas stops it's attacks against Israel then there will be no attacks frim IDF too.
How come this claim of rightful owner comes? Budhists were born in Taxilla so now they can come and claim it just because they were here 2000 years ago?
If only we have to do it by that logic, so many ethnic groups will claim so many countries.

Also Hamas did not attack first. You need to read up on it.

First of all I am not so much fond of Israel and have pragmatic views on such issues, I also fairly understand what Israel and the UN were established for. But leaving those things aside, Jerusalem is the birthplace of Judaism and Jews have rightful claim over it. And it is also an established fact that Israelis never start a fight with Hamas but only retaliate in self self defence. This is why I am saying if Hamas stops it's attacks against Israel then there will be no attacks frim IDF too.

Lol such an AIPAC thing to say. Grow up

Israel has attacked the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Pakistani military is afraid to speak out. I'm actually embarrassed. Do we as a nation have no shame? Turkey spoke out and that's good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom