What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for certain - in 1 week any goodwill that was slowly building up within Muslim countries or their leadership based upon the GCC outreach(and other backchannels with remaining muslim countries) was burnt with the Tree in Al-Aqsa’s ground.

Nicely said. Even some people who want relations they'll be looking down to, because it just prove the other side to be correct you can't have relations with these heathens.

Iran will not get involved directly. Tbh no muslim country will get actively involved in a meaningful way, other than condemning Israel. From a military perspective, Gaza stands alone.

We all can if our leaders would cooperate together. If tomorrow Eygpt, Turkey, KSA, Saudi and Pakistan attacked - Palestine would be liberated in under 2 weeks.

Unfortunately they don't have the courage to unite and act.

These are some local narratives I'm seeing about the escalation Israel and Hamas
- Surprise as rockets get through
- Claims Netanyahu let Hamas to grow more powerful
- Where are the retaliatory airstrikes?
- Claims Hamas trying to overwhelm Iron Dome
- Hezbollah could do it too

This is an interesting development and a potential game changer. Hamas has struck strategic positions (power plant, oil facility) with quite an accuracy. They must have required technological know how to manufacture rockets with more precise guidance system.

If the escalation gets out of hand expect many to get involved.. They may not want to get involved but could be force to do so.. But regardless this is all good and bad for Israel if these countries commit to the fight it's over

I pray Allah swt creates the conditions that no Muslim army can keep out of this conflict.

It can turn into a regional war very fast. Lebanon and Syria will probably get dragged into it first, if Israel attacks them. The only question is who Arabs will stand with. Will they stand with Israel or the Resistance Axis?

Whomever is out to destroy Israel

The difference is that the PM of the Turks rules the country! Here we know who rules The country! I was surprised that there was almost no news of the attack in Pakistan. This says something about how the military prioritizes things.
that is really great that pakistan stay away from ME mess . i am thankful of pakistani military for keeping pakistanis safe .

This is an interesting development and a potential game changer. Hamas has struck strategic positions (power plant, oil facility) with quite an accuracy. They must have required technological know how to manufacture rockets with more precise guidance system.

Yeah and when I said Hamas had guided rockets earlier, not many people believed it just a few hours ago. Go back and look at the post where I said that if Hamas fired one missile at a power plant and hit it, must have been precision. If it was unguided, they would have fired at least 3.

The barrage of rockets is not because they are unguided, its because they have to fire at least 80 rockets to extinguish the Iron Dome. Any rockets fired after the 80th in a barrage will hit the target or come very close to it as Iron Dome has to reload after 80. Most of Hamas' rockets are precision since they converted them

that is really great that pakistan stay away from ME mess . i am thankful of pakistani military for keeping pakistanis safe .
Yeah the amount of attacks happening over the last few days is surely representative of how the militray protects us.
Just today two policemen were martyred and one injured by BLA.

Yeah and when I said Hamas had guided rockets earlier, not many people believed it just a few hours ago. Go back and look at the post where I said that if Hamas fired one missile at a power plant and hit it, must have been precision
It's possible they can have a very small amount of precise munitions from Iran they can use after they feel they've sufficiently degraded the Iron domes capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom