What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran IRGC Chief Esmail Qaani is in Lebanon,

Hebrow medias are reporting

1621011680952.png

Here I would expect a community clenched like a fist in the PDF. I am very sorry for some of the messages I have read.

Leave the debates, about racial national stereotypes etc. Get rid of your wholesaler understanding. Do not deceive your conscience to get rid of our individual responsibilities.

The children are dying.

Our children are dying.

They are destroying our future.

Wallahi, we are losing our hereafter. This sin is enough for us.

Lebanese youth killed by Israeli fire on border, says Lebanese agency

Iran IRGC Chief Esmail Qaani is in Lebanon,

Hebrow medias are reporting

And together with the Imperial Iranian Army/Pak Army Baloch insurgency would have been wipe out. But instead you guys went revolutionary and placed the beards in power.

Alas ...

Brain for farts.. Worst poster of all times on PDF it has many but he overachieves. Anyone who replies to him has reached his level

Israeli media reporting IDF has assessed it achieved its objectives in Gaza and would be open to ceasefire by tonight in Gaza.

^^

Likely because events in West Bank and Israel today. Hamas should reject and keep going until conditions are met. Palestinian uprising needs to be keep going on.

Here I would expect a community clenched like a fist in the PDF. I am very sorry for some of the messages I have read.

Leave the debates, about racial national stereotypes etc. Get rid of your wholesaler understanding. Do not deceive your conscience to get rid of our individual responsibilities.

The children are dying.

Our children are dying.

They are destroying our future.

Wallahi, we are losing our hereafter. This sin is enough for us.

Well said!

This was all a massive psyop by Israel, Israel took around 50 tanks and AFVs and made a lot of noise as if they're invading Gaza, both the Israeli citizens and Hamas bought into it, Hamas ordered its soldiers to enter a tunnel system to make ambushes against the Israeli tanks and Israel was watching all of that, Israel had 160 jets in the air at the time and drones watching the tunnel openings and once enough terrorists got inside those tunnels, Israeli jets dropped 450 ground-penetrating bombs within 30 minutes into those tunnel systems and killed hundreds of Hamas members and gunned down with helicopters, artillery, drones and special forces any Hamas snipers and ATGM units.

Truly a genius plan.
OK general Beny, creating shit of thin air. You must wake up now its morning alreday get out of the shelter damn it.

Breaking: Another Palestinian from the city of Tulkarem has been killed by Israeli fire, raising death toll to 11 in the West Bank , and 500 total injured.

Palestinians firing back from Gaza moments ago:
E1XOqhiXMAAZjzq
Overall Death of the Palestinian side has reached above 100+.

The simple reality is this our brothers & sisters are all alone, no one will help them.
We already know where lies the support of uncle sam which means Position of UN.
Iran, Egypt, and Smaller Arab neighbors are too weak or too dependent on UNCLE SAM they can't risk it. Turkey itself is facing its own problems. Pakistan is too far has Internal security & economic Problems.

As Muslims, we have forgotten that we are one Ummah, one body. We can pretend others are at fault but no its our own fault we forgot the Quran, Allah, Rasool & the way of knowledge.

TBH this is the best time of Muslim Countries to take at least a stand use the Newly created IMCTC ( Islamic military CT Coalition ) and deploy some few hundred troops since its a Coalition it will be taken as a Step from the whole Muslim block and no country will step out of it. OIC can deploy them for Peacekeeping missions in the AREA with troops from soo many countries ISRAEL will have to back down or limited its area of engagement, so both parties can be brought to tables.
Otherwise, i don't see anything positive coming out of this, IDF will continue to use this as an excuse to clear the area for its people.

Israeli media reporting IDF has assessed it achieved its objectives in Gaza and would be open to ceasefire by tonight in Gaza.

Are they expecting Tel Aviv to not get hit again tonight? They cannot possibly be that stupid right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom