What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously wat kind of a moron believes that... stop with the damn deception tactics already... israel the terrorist toonts wanna play the poor and innocent victim card again and again. morons of the highest order... even a dumbo with lil knowledge can see through it but than again it might become a breaking news with whole lot of the terrorist supporters will back the damn shit as exclusive content on prime time...

Thank you Uae & Saudi for whatever you have done for your jew cousins ....
Saudi yahoodi.....sounds identical
This conflict will never end until oppressors also feel pain and realize how it feels to lose one's family members. The cost of war should be increased ten told to detter settlers from future misadventures.

On topic:
May Allah raise you all amongst the shaheed. May those that killed you suffer in this world and the next without respite
InshaAllah in the future we will see an economically stronger Eygpt which is able to be bolder and reject harsh conditions imposed on it in the past.
All arabs are useless slaves

Around night time Israeli's tend to fire a lot of flares at border areas in anticipation of a cross-border op (via tunnel) by Hamas commandos. They are overly prepared this time around and this explains why Hamas hasn't attempted one as of now. They would need backup mortar fire and the right conditions (smog) to be able to pull one off with success. This applies to the Naval Commando units as well. At the same time, Hamas strategy may have adapted. Maybe they want multiple squads in at once versus one small squad.

is it possible they also do it to identify motor positions at night ? Or are they shooting them up on their own side of the border.

Samuel, will Israel stop the demolitions and theft of Palestinian lands and homes in Sheikh Jarrah that started all this? Doesn't Israel expect some kind of resistance to such acts of thievery? I'm putting you one the spot because I've known you for a very long time through the old forum and I'm sure this is a tough question for you to answer honestly, but please do.

Hello bro

You know my opinion on settlements , that all must be frozen until an agreement with the Palestinians can be reached.

I have not followed exactly how this Sheikh Jarrah started , but i do not think this is the reason for this round,

I think Hamas took a ride on this dispute while the real issue is to advance his own issue mainly his battle with the PLO on who leads the Palestinian people.

I am the first to recognize that Gaza has some real issues to solve , just saying this is not what would improve things there. Exactly the opposite,

And on a personal note :

We just finished a strange year with the corona virus , with periods of lock downs , the streets where many times empty. Strange to say ,but in some way it was heaven time for those who wanted to do some self reflection ( or to do home repairs neglected for 20 years )

Somehow there was hope that when we emerge from this global crises , maybe humanity as a whole would learn some lesson and somehow things would improve. Some even spoke in end of days terms . . .

Instead we got a forth by now i think , round of blows between us and Hamas .

I think the basic fact here that there are millions of Israelis and Palestinians living here , no one is going anywhere , so unless someone is a genocidal maniac willing to see millions die , one must understand that the only way that things would improve for both sides is by dialog

peace

~

Last edited:
Israel media reports approval of ground options to be undertaken in the following week.

is it possible they also do it to identify motor positions at night ? Or are they shooting them up on their own side of the border.

Motor positions? What do you mean? They do it to increase visibility in the area as Palestinian squads could emerge from the ground.

Oh you mean mortar. Unlikely.

Israel media reports approval of ground options to be undertaken in the following week.

Motor positions? What do you mean? They do it to increase visibility in the area as Palestinian squads could emerge from the ground.

Typo. They are firing mortars into Israeli positions, all day long.

Its just an awful derogatory term for a jew. It every childish, I would not use it. And it doesn't offend them one little bit. There is one one term that offends them and wounds them and makes them recoil. But I dont think this is place to share such things.

Upon what basis do you think this? If you do the calculations and the amount of bombs each Israeli aircraft can carry, see the tonnage and how many sorties each plane can fly, plus the number of artillery pieces and rockets they have you welcome to the frightening conclusion in about a day Israel could flatten the entire gaza strip and kill perhaps most of the 2 milion people. What would be the consequences? and who would punish them? they have nukes. In an all out proper wart they could do anything.

Egypt would have its airforce destroyed upon take off or on the ground. Israel has F15's and F35's. Once they have air superiority, it would be precision hits until supply lines are cut and forward units are destroyed one by one. It would be an absolute turkey shoot. Within a week Sinai is theirs and they would have the Suez canal as a natural barrier.

Sisi knows this as to most military people in Egypt. The military is just there to control the Egyptian people in case they God forgot want a democracy.

People were saying the same thing before October 1973. But when that war came and they faced a well-disciplined Egyptian army, the Israelis needed America to deliver tanks and fighter jets to stop the Egyptian advance, and also the Soviet Union to do the backstabbing by not providing enough SAMs. Let us face it, any nation with good air defense system, ballistic missiles, and fighter jets can really bring Israel to its knees within a short period of time. WTH, their engagement with Hezbollah in 2006 exposed Israel that they could barely keep up more than one month of fighting, and let us not forget all that Hezbollah had was Katyusha rockets, Kornet ATGMs, and a limited number of Chinese-made C-802 anti-ship cruise missiles.

Former President Anwar Sadat gave good description of why he signed the treaty with Israel: "Egypt is stronger than Israel, but America is stronger than Egypt". Israel is an extension of the world of Freemasonry. Even in this conflict with beleaguered Gazans, the Israelis are getting support from their allies.

I think we need to keep things in perspective.

Gentlemen - hatred against a particular religion and broad spectrum bigotry will not be tolerated - know differentiation between the jewish faith and its millions of followers versus the government of Israel and the zionist extremism that makes up the majority of its and small percentages of jewish population worldwide.

@krash @The Eagle
Dont repeat the same coin of all muslims are terrorists.

I don't want to ignore your post for fear it will lead into an off-topic discussion about the Egyptian military and not the topic at hand even though I can sense you're trying to correlate the two together. And since @PakSword and the other mods left it, it must be ok with them to at least offer an answer.

Are you aware of the conditions of the peace treaty signed in 1979? Sinai is separated into 3 sectors militarily. Dived the peninsula in 3 sectors starting at the canal zone and the central part and the third at the Israeli border. Starting with the first sector, only a certain amount of defensive weapons are allowed and as sectors get closer to Israel, it becomes nearly only military outpost and a boarder guard patrol. In the treaty, the same applies to Israel's side and all this done for Israel's protection. Ask me if I agree with that and I'll tell you no, of course not, but that's what Sadat, Begin and Carter agreed to in that treaty.

On top of that is the major reason why no mobilization of any of our "fancy" and modern military will be undertaken to the border because it is clearly agreed in the treaty that such an act (for whatever reason, will be considered an ACT OF WAR provocation and the US will respond in kind at its full disposal.) Call it what you like, cowardice, zionist stooges whatever, it doesn't matter to me. The leadership has abided by the treaty and will continue to do it because our intentions (also defined in the treaty) is that Israel NEVER enters the Sinai militarily. It's not for supporting this unfortunate cause as much as it pains me to say that. But there is your answer and I hope it makes sense. No one at this time including the great superpowers like Chine and Russia would want a full military escalation with the US and NATO. Would you?

Egypt has been very aggressive on the diplomatic front with the UN of first getting a cease fire so no more Palestinians are ravagely killed. They've tried 3 times already between Israel and Hamas and are being very aggressive with Israel. Right now, diplomacy is our only choice and we are pushing as hard as possible. You might not like El Sisi and that's fine, but you can't just pack up your forces and threaten war against the US. Please be reasonable. Sorry @Falcon29 bas lazem a2oulu el haga de so more of the young folks here with high passion for the destruction of Israel understand the limitations and consequences.

Egypt needs to populate the Sinai near the Israeli border with about 50 million people.

Following the pattern of the previous nights, mixed reports about ceasefire coming out. One Israeli official says one thing, the other says no ceasefire. Same with UN officials and so forth. As far as the leaks to Israeli/Arab media.

Hello bro

You know my opinion on settlements , that all must be frozen until an agreement with the Palestinians can be reached.

I have not followed exactly how this Sheikh Jarrah started , but i do not think this is the reason for this round,

I think Hamas took a ride on this dispute while the real issue is to advance his own issue mainly his battle with the PLO on who leads the Palestinian people.

I am the first to recognize that Gaza has some real issues to solve , just saying this is not what would improve things there. Exactly the opposite,

And on a personal note :

We just finished a strange year with the corona virus , with periods of lock downs , the streets where many times empty. Strange to say ,but in some way it was heaven time for those who wanted to do some self reflection ( or to do home repairs neglected for 20 years )

Somehow there was hope that when we emerge from this global crises , maybe humanity as a whole would learn some lesson and somehow things would improve. Some even spoke in end of days terms . . .

Instead we got a forth by now i think , round of blows between us and Hamas .

I think the basic fact here that there are millions of Israelis and Palestinians living here , no one is going anywhere , so unless someone is a genocidal maniac willing to see millions die , one must understand that the only way that things would improve for both sides is by dialog

peace

~

Hi Sammuel, first of all I heard you are an Indian that doesn't even live in Israel? Is this true?

Now getting to your point, you mention this is about Hamas's battle with the PLO or PA. Hamas did not even good odds in the election. And Hamas had issues with the virus at home as well. They were not interested in escalation and went out of their way to reign in other groups. Your government could have allowed Palestinian residents of Jerusalem to vote in their Palestinian elections, but banned from them doing so. The elections were supposed to take place in early May.

Your government is to blame for the situation here for effectively delaying Palestinian elections indefinitely. And then on top of that, they went to evict Palestinian families from their homes in Shiekh Jarrah and brought right wing leaders/settlers into the Al-Aqsa mosque to exercise what they believe is their sovereignty over all of Jerusalem.

I love how the western media is saying that a ceasefire is needed to prevent this from escalating into a full scale war as if it isn't a full scale war already
This. The Israelis are going 100% capacity with regards to their airforce short of indiscriminately bombing everything. They exhausted all targets in their target bank and it’s evident by yesterday’s desperate bombings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom