What's new

Israel successfully test-fires a new long-range ballistic missile.

with 11000 km they want to take down USA with them

Even at 11000 Km,only east coast of US will be within it's range.

And the range of missile varies from 5000-11000 Km. Second part of my reply dealt with the advantage of having a longer range missiles.

With heavy thermonuclear or multiple warheads, lower ranges will apply.

I think Pakistan is very much within the 5000+KM radius. rather i did hear something in the 2000Km radius. And Indonesia can't be 10,000+ KM range. The 10,000+KM range gives them a radius of Europe & even US i believe.

5000 but certainly not 2000.

There are other advantages of using a longer range missile compared to a short range one ie that of payload and difficulty in Interception.

They may also be aiming for some form of deterrent against china and Russia so that 1983 could not be repeated.

Israel tests ballistic missile, Arrow defense system against long-range rockets
1938246656.jpg

Israel last week tested a ballistic missile and conducted a training exercise for the Arrow rocket-defense unit, as tensions over Iran's nuclear program mounted once again.

"[On Friday] Israel conducted a launch of the rocket propulsion system from the Palmahim base," the Defense Ministry said in a statement. "The launch was conducted as part of a test that was planned by the defense establishment in advance.”

The missile's trail of smoke could be seen throughout the coastal region. In the days before the test, the air space around Palmahim was closed, signalling that a test might be in the offing.

The test might have been of an advanced Jericho missile, which reportedly has a range of about 7,000 kilometers and can carry a warhead weighing more than 1,000 kilograms. That would be the third test of a Jericho in the past five years.

In 2008, a missile test at Palmahim reportedly demonstrated improved range. According to foreign media, Israel has an arsenal of Jericho missiles that can carry nuclear warheads.

Also last week, the air force unit that operates the Arrow rocket-defense system conducted an exercise at various sites throughout the country. In the drill, batteries were deployed in the field, and all members of the unit took part, including reservists especially called up.

“We are practicing operational and battle scenarios under heavy fire,” Lt. Col. Uri Eyal, the unit’s commander, told the air force's website.

Iran's nuclear program has returned to the headlines before the Brussels meeting Tuesday at which the six major powers will discuss whether to resume direct talks with Tehran in September.

"Now, more than ever, given Iranian progress, it’s important to intensify the economic sanctions and present a credible military option against Iran,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the cabinet Sunday.

Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon said last week that following Iran's presidential election, Israel's policy remained to stop the Iranian nuclear program, "one way or another."

“If the Iranian leadership exploits diplomatic talks to ease the economic sanctions but continues to enrich [uranium] – and the president-elect has written in his book about a ‘talk and enrich strategy’ – we will obviously not let this go by,” Ya'alon said.

Israel tests ballistic missile, Arrow defense system against long-range rockets - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Iran test fires a 200 km range missile, it goes to almost every single news website, newspaper and tv channel.
Israel tests a 5,000 km range missile, and this is what we see. That's what 'Mainstream Media' means.

Iran is spreading unrest in the region and making it more volatile!:D

I think Pakistan is very much within the 5000+KM radius. rather i did hear something in the 2000Km radius. And Indonesia can't be 10,000+ KM range. The 10,000+KM range gives them a radius of Europe & even US i believe.

The Distance between Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv,Israel) and Lahore Airfield (Punjab,Pakistan) [Airport] is :
3724.92 kilometers (km).

The Distance between Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv,Israel) and Jakarta (Jakarta Raya,Indonesia) is :
8708.85 kilometers (km).

I don't think that Israel have any enmity with Indonesia, neither Indonesia is responsible for the death of even single Israelis nor Indonesia a threat to Israel. :no:

But, they have got every reason for pakistan. :angel:

The Distance between Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv,Israel) and Lahore Airfield (Punjab,Pakistan) [Airport] is :
3724.92 kilometers (km).

The Distance between Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv,Israel) and Jakarta (Jakarta Raya,Indonesia) is :
8708.85 kilometers (km).

I don't think that Israel have any enmity with Indonesia, neither Indonesia is responsible for the death of even single Israelis nor Indonesia a threat to Israel. :no:

But, they have got every reason for pakistan. :angel:

Pakistan has got some serious swag, both Bhaarat and Israel are covered,not to forget we are arming our Saudi Friends with ballistic missiles....and helping Turkey too. :drag:

Check this video from 2:25 onwards.

@yzd khaifa @Mosamania

Last edited by a moderator:
@Solomon2 Justify 5000 KM ballistic missile in Israel inventory?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its kind of like germany and the US with the race for the nuclear bomb. Israel just got this range before Iran did.

Both Persians and Semites have always been enemies.

other then some cool ToT and weapons they supply us,I don't like the country too much,they r waay to fishy. I guess I will be more comfortable dealing business with Pakistan den Israel.
:)

Back
Top Bottom