What's new

Israel to regain air dominance as touchdown of F-35 jets nears

It is a truism that 'Israel has absolute air dominance over Middle East'. It is also a truism that 'Israel will have air dominance as long as USAF has absolute air dominance'.

Anybody with IQ north side of 70 can see that Israeli Air force is United States auxillary like those Syrian Auxillary legions guarding the northern marches of the Roman Britain under Emperor Hadrian.
Even without the US,Israel has air dominance in the region.
Who can challenge them?

8 Russian fighters in Latakia dont challenge IAF in any way.
Only 8?

Even without the US,Israel has air dominance in the region.
Who can challenge them?
Without US 'follopian' tube connect Israel would be mushed within 80 years. Like I said auxillary of United States.

And that post with the spray can was what? It alluded to the Israeli contribution. Recieve latest US fighters rolling off the production lines almost the same time USAF gets them. Grab a spray can and Star of David*. There you have your much vaunted air superiority.

ShowImage.ashx

Just to clarify. I am not Anti-Semite. I am for recognition of Israel. I am for the right of Israel to exist. I am secular through and through. However I don't like smoke being blown up my nose. I like to call a spade a spade.

If European migrants had colonized any place in Third World in 1940s they would have prevailed. Additional Western support and particularly post 1970s US support would assure that settler colony would flourish. Let us for the sake of argument say Sri Lanka or Kerala in India had been chosen as the place for the Jewish state, the exact same contours would have played out. Only India would have been involved and defeated thoroughly. Only Hindu's would be getting the shafting in the West.

*Saying they just spray Stat of David is harsh but said to make a point. In reality they tweak US technology for their particular environment and in some cases because of actuall battle experiance improve the product but that does not detract from the river of US technology that flows into Israel and some of it is dverted into a 'Israeli stream'.

Last edited:
My comment was headed toward Russian air defenses, not to Russian's fighters.
I don't know how much they're challenging the IAF, but according to the IAF it does change the free hand it had few year back
There never was "free hand". Israel was always very cautious when entered Syrian airspace. They have insane number of SAMs including modern Buk-2M and Pantsyr. Israeli helicopters also were very cautious about Lebanon, since Hezbollah has plenty of modern MANPADS. One helicopter was shot down.

And receiving F-35 does not change that fact. U still need to be cautious. In Yugoslavia stealth was shot down by ancient SAM because they were too careless.

Yes rest 20 or so are bombers.

And receiving F-35 does not change that fact. U still need to be cautious. In Yugoslavia stealth was shot down by ancient SAM because they were too careless.
Doesnt your missile defence system cover large air spaces of Syrian territory?

Last edited:
Doesnt your missile defence system cover large airs spaces of Syrian territory?
What it has to do with it? it can't shoot down an enemy missile before it hits the airplane, it's not realistic

It is a truism that 'Israel has absolute air dominance over Middle East'. It is also a truism that 'Israel will have air dominance as long as USAF has absolute air dominance'.

Anybody with IQ north side of 70 can see that Israeli Air force is United States auxillary like those Syrian Auxillary legions guarding the northern marches of the Roman Britain under Emperor Hadrian.
It is a fact, Israel has absolute air dominance in the region, get over it.

Satire

*Israel get's US technology and then just sprays Star of David - the spray can alludes to that.

laughing-man-2.jpeg

And do you think the Jews are paying for them?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom