What's new

Israel won't warn US before strike on Iran nuclear facilities: Source

Well thats really a broad statement I don't think that anyone can really decide that which country should have nuke capability and who should not . Israel is one country which surrounded by enemies more likely will become the first one to use them and wait do tell me who were the ones to decided for India Pak Israel China that should they have nuke capability or not, If you ask me buddy I think no one should have such WMDs in their arsenal leave alone Iran.:)

BTW It hardly matters how many strikes Israel will do if Iran has a capability to make Nukes they will make it no one can stop them from doing that.:what:
How does destroying their nuclear reactors not shut down their nuclear program? Do you think a nuke is constructed in a day?
It takes months even after the technology and know-how is available to them.
Israel ended Syria's and Iraq's nuclear ambitions, it will end Iran's as well unless something else happens that overthrows this government. For example, the Arab spring.
Iran is much stronger than Syria and Iraq but no wise man could doubt Israel's will to dominate all enemies that wish her destruction.

This is just propaganda , Israeli air force does not have the resources to Bomb All Iranian nuclear facilities , enough to stop or delay the nuclear program. Israelis are not stupid enough to deal with Iran on their own , they know the consequences. Why sacrifice Israeli resources and lives when there is American money and resources available to be sacrificed again ?

How does destroying their nuclear reactors not shut down their nuclear program? Do you think a nuke is constructed in a day?
Israel ended Syria's and Iraq's nuclear ambitions, it will end Iran's as well unless something else happens that overthrows this government. For example, the Arab spring.
Iran is much stronger than Syria and Iraq but no wise man could doubt Israel's will to dominate all enemies that wish her destruction.

well tell me something .
whats the relation between Bushehr Nuclear reactor and making a Bomb?

your statement show you don't know anything about the difference between Iran Nuclear program and Iraq's
by the way in Syria you bombed a camel Hotel not a Nuclear reactor or enrichment facility.

WASHINGTON: Israeli officials say they won't warn the US if they decide to launch a pre-emptive strike against Iranian nuclear facilities, according to one US intelligence official familiar with the discussions. The pronouncement, delivered in a series of private, top-level conversations, sets a tense tone ahead of meetings in the coming days at the White House and Capitol Hill.

well , after that we won't warn anyone before blow up their little land ( in fact Palestinian land ) ... this is fair play ...

First off, anyone can join Judaism though it takes years to complete the process.
Secondly, the strike will happen unfortunately because lunatics should not have such offensive capabilities.
Thirdly, there will be a population decrease thought not in Israel.
Fourthly, only the children of a Jewish mother are considered Jewish by Jewish law.

Lunatics....really? Some one needs to see in the mirror, maybe they will realize who is the bigger lunatic here.
As for the strikes, Israel, though practicing for a very long time does not have means to carry a successful strike on Iran. Any strike on Iran will most likely push Iran's nuclear program 2-3 years back, but the down side of that will be serious ramifications for the world economy. Your uncle SAM won't allow it to happen, yet alone anyone else and if you seriously think you can pull this one off then you my friend are seriously overestimating your own while seriously underestimating Iran's capability and their resolve to protect their nuclear installations from a possible attack.

Not so odd,you see it as your God-given right to attack anyone you hate and get blessed by US and western nations.But i tell you,You think destroying a half-destroyed nuclear facility in Iraq or a regular building which was not even a nuclear facility in Syria was a big deal?To be honest,i'd like to see if Israel has guts to attack Iran on her own feet,not her big daddy.The first missile from Iran hits Dimona maybe,all of the population will start jumping to Mediterranean.Thank God unlike Netanyahu or Barak,there are still very few not-lunatic mans in Israel who don't think like your kinds.

Lunatics....really? Some one needs to see in the mirror, maybe they will realize who is the bigger lunatic here.
As for the strikes, Israel, though practicing for a very long time does not have means to carry a successful strike on Iran. Any strike on Iran will most likely push Iran's nuclear program 2-3 years back, but the down side of that will be serious ramifications for the world economy. Your uncle SAM won't allow it to happen, yet alone anyone else and if you seriously think you can pull this one off then you my friend are seriously overestimating your own while seriously underestimating Iran's capability and their resolve to protect their nuclear installations from a possible attack.

Israel has had Nuclear weapons for quite a while now, and lo and behold, the middle east is still there.

Iran had their revolution 33 years ago, and the terror they've dared inflict on Israel through their proxies cost Israel thousands of lives.
I do not want to see a world where they have a guaranteed assurance of no retaliation because they possess a Nuclear weapon, their terror attacks going unpunished.

Israel has the capabilities to completely destroy Iran's nuclear program(This does not just involve the Air Force), the question is when and if complete destruction is the goal, or if the goal is the end of the current regime in Iran by weakening them and allowing the Persians themselves to get rid of the Supreme Ayatollah.

Israel has had Nuclear weapons for quite a while now, and lo and behold, the middle east is still there.

Iran had their revolution 33 years ago, and the terror they've dared inflict on Israel through their proxies cost Israel thousands of lives.
I do not want to see a world where they have a guaranteed assurance of no retaliation because they possess a Nuclear weapon, their terror attacks going unpunished.

Israel has the capabilities to completely destroy Iran's nuclear program(This does not just involve the Air Force), the question is when and if complete destruction is the goal, or if the goal is the end of the current regime in Iran by weakening them and allowing the Persians themselves to get rid of the Supreme Ayatollah.
realy funny
then what about atleast 600 shahab-3b and more than 200 sejjil-2?

it may come out to be true coz U.S & western world are in no mood as of now to attack iran but same cannot be said abt Israel.

At first,Barking dogs,seldom bite.Yes i'm talking about you.

Let;s see who is the real terrorist here,this is an Israeli human rights group site which has provided the number of casualties in Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
In total: 6439 Palestinians have been killed since 2000 and in return,1008 Israelis have been killed.In 2008 war only,you killed 1300 Palestinians while only 40-50 Israelis killed.You know better who has killed more civilians.So don't spread your lies here.
B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Back
Top Bottom