What's new

Israel won't warn US before strike on Iran nuclear facilities: Source

They will be quite useless when no one is left to operate them.

well , that mean your only hope is your nukes ... so you already loss war ... then shout your mouth and don't say big words , little boy ....

or you want killing all operators with your F-15 and F-16 .....

another thing , if you make such stupid act , then we can blow up your Dimona and then , another Chernobyl .... ( it is worse than nuke a city ... )

if you hadn't any answer , you say " We have USA as an ally " , maybe that would calm you ...

well , that mean your only hope is your nukes ... so you already loss war ... then shout your mouth and don't say big words , little boy ....

another thing , if you make such stupid act , then we can blow up your Dimona and then , another Chernobyl .... ( it is worse than nuke a city ... )

if you hadn't any answer , you say " We have USA as an ally " , maybe that would calm you ...

dont scare the little boy...:D

You are quite the moron, what ever makes you think if you aimed a missile at Dimona that it would not be intercepted and a retalition would completely obliterate a portion of Iran?

Going after Dimona is like attempting to nuke Israel, do you ever use the void in your head to think?

Israel is superior in every possible way. There are millions in your country who would love nothing more than to see your kind dead with the Ayatollah, and would gladly seize the opportunity in the chaos to overthrow the government.

You are quite the moron, what ever makes you think if you aimed a missile at Dimona that it would not be intercepted and a retalition would completely obliterate a portion of Iran?

Going after Dimona is like attempting to nuke Israel, do you ever use the void in your head to think?

Israel is superior in every possible way. There are millions in your country who would love nothing more than to see your kind dead with the Ayatollah, and would gladly seize the opportunity in the chaos to overthrow the government.
So Iran bombing Dimona is like nuking Israel,but Israel bombing Iran's nuclear facilities is not like nuking Iran?You are a moron.

Well ,I'm afraid .
I'm sure only one of the new Israeli made 500 pounds Bunker
Buster is enough to completely destroy Fordu facility for good.:cry:
you know after all that bomb is made by the chosen peoples .:lol:
lmao
The Pentagon comes out and says the 20+ ton bunker buster is useless and we need a new one, the Israelis wanna go on a suicide mission with toy bombs!

People, Israelis are master trolls. They've been trolling the world for more than 2 decades. Meanwhile they've been begging the US to attack Iran for 2 decades. They will do this until they can convince the Americans.

You contradict yourself so many times in this one post.

1) All Iranian facilities are live, reactor and enrichment facilities. So as another person said, you're a bit of a wackjob. There are estimates by NGOs that say radation would go as far as India and 3 million will die if the enrichment facilities are targetted.

2) You're forgetting about the Arabs in Israel that want the jewish state to be gone.

Anymore contradictions?
btw, as a non-muslim, my personal wish is to see some changes. But I would give my life to defend even the mullahs over any intruder, b/c they're Iranian and they share my blood. Even the family member that I hate is still my family member and I would defend him over a stranger. We showed this in the Iran-Iraq war. Even Christian Armenian-Iranians were fighting in the front lines during the war.

I know why you are calling Israelis as terrorists you need to understand this in past Psycos like Hitler have tried to wipe the entire population of Jews and Israel is one place which is their own and now some terrorist organisations are trying to snatch that too. Its a small country with soo... many enemies and in order to protect themselves if blood of some innocents get spilled then Dear don't know about you but I think its inevitable.:frown:

The whole holocaust -> israel thing is pretty lame though.

First the Germans under Nazi leadership kill half the population of their fellow whites who believe in a different God and/or have minute traces of Jewish genes.

Then the British proceed to create a new country for the remaining white Jewish people outside Europe (basically reducing European Jewish population to an all time low, i.e. ironically achieving the goal of holocaust), in a land promised to them in the Bible. Cmon, the Biblical Israel is for the local Jews, not Europeans! ;)

Israel has had Nuclear weapons for quite a while now, and lo and behold, the middle east is still there.

Iran had their revolution 33 years ago, and the terror they've dared inflict on Israel through their proxies cost Israel thousands of lives.
I do not want to see a world where they have a guaranteed assurance of no retaliation because they possess a Nuclear weapon, their terror attacks going unpunished.
let me tell you something , you are not in a place to compare yourself with Iran.
there are only two countries in the world that their cities have been attacked with
WMD in last 100 year one is Japan and the other one is Iran . Japan had no mean
to retaliate but Iran had the means to retaliate but refrained from doing so and it
was when all the world knew about it but decided to remain silent about it or like
USA and many European countries support it. now you can only tell such and such
if somebody decided to use WMD against your cities and you refrain from retaliating
with such weapons . and for your information first hand use of such weapons even
against enemy military is forbidden but all the treaties about these weapons allow
retaliation by using such weapons .

about Iran Using proxies to attack you ans others the only group that Iran gave them
weapons is Hezbollah and you must ask yourself why Hezbollah materialized to begin
with wasn't it to free Lebanon from occupying forces ? and are you not still occupy part
of Lebanon ? then what you expect of them ? do you like they tell you thank you for
occupying our lands . or you like they tell you thank you for when you saw you are not
man enough to fight face to face with Hezbollah then you started to use cluster bombs
cities several hundred kilometer behind the front line with cluster bombs and white
phosphorous ?

You contradict yourself so many times in this one post.

1) All Iranian facilities are live, reactor and enrichment facilities. So as another person said, you're a bit of a wackjob. There are estimates by NGOs that say radation would go as far as India and 3 million will die if the enrichment facilities are targetted.

2) You're forgetting about the Arabs in Israel that want the jewish state to be gone.

Anymore contradictions?
btw, as a non-muslim, my personal wish is to see some changes. But I would give my life to defend even the mullahs over any intruder, b/c they're Iranian and they share my blood. Even the family member that I hate is still my family member and I would defend him over a stranger. We showed this in the Iran-Iraq war. Even Christian Armenian-Iranians were fighting in the front lines during the war.
Arabs of Israel would never leave Israel, they have too much of a good life here.
As a non Muslim adoring those mullahs, you would be butchered if you dared insult the Ayatollah or the Prophet in Iran, so that makes you a suicidal idiot. Just look at the pastor being charged with blasphemy for refusing to return to Islam, he is in jail awaiting a death sentence. So, yes, you are not a logical person.

Do show me where does it say that 3 million people will die if these nuclear sites will be bombed.

The more Israelis say 'we are going to do it' the more I get the impression that it is never gonna happen. You don't alert your enemy before you attack it, where will be the element of surprise then? Very counter-intuitive.

So Iran bombing Dimona is like nuking Israel,but Israel bombing Iran's nuclear facilities is not like nuking Iran?You are a moron.
Well, you threaten to bomb Dimona to cause as many civilian casualties as possible, while we do it to defend ourselves from people like you, moron.

Well, you threaten to bomb Dimona to cause as many civilian casualties as possible, while we do it to defend ourselves from people like you, moron.
wow,wow i couldn't stop laughing at this stupid thing you just said.
So we try to bomb Dimona to kill millions of Arabs and Jews,but you try to attack Natanz or Bushehr and kill millions of Iranians to defend yourselves?You deserve a medal.Just searching in a dictionary to find an appropriate word to describe you,will edit as soon as i find anything.

Do show me where does it say that 3 million people will die if these nuclear sites will be bombed.
Same place it says millions will die if Dimona is bombed.

So we try to bomb Dimona to kill millions of Arabs and Jews,but you try to attack Natanz or Bushehr and kill millions of Iranians to defend yourselves?You deserve a medal.Just searching in a dictionary to find an appropriate word to describe you,will edit as soon as i find anything.

No one is trying to kill Persians, except other Persians, while Iran threatens and does kill civilians without guilt.

This is the difference between scum(You and your like), and Israelis who want to live in peace but are forced to defend themselves against people like you who only want this country to be destroyed.

Zionists stfu and get on with it. The fact of the matter is that the zionist nazis are pu55ies all they can in this day and age is attack defenceless civilians. Flippin lunatics thinking they can attack Iran an get away with it. Iran isn't no walk over, you can kiss dimona goodbye arrow or whatever your defences are can't do jack sh1t.

Hizbullah handed your a55es to you with lowtech military gear, what would happen if Iran supplied them with better tech as has been stated in the media.

The zionist nazis days are over as soon as they attempt any misadventure, i would advise you against any such action. If you are going to do it what the HELL are you waiting for. Get on with it you nazis.

PS Rant over, no malice intended to jews as jew only to zionists. Adios amigos

"A simulation of RNEP used against the Esfahan nuclear facility in Iran, using the software developed for the Pentagon, showed that 3 million people would be killed by radiation within 2 weeks of the explosion, and 35 million people in Afghanistan, Pakistan and India would be exposed to increased levels of cancer-causing radiation (see Figure 1)."

The Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator (RNEP) (2005) | Union of Concerned Scientists

oy PteX, this is for you

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

he's an idiot
anyway,
The Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator (RNEP) (2005) | Union of Concerned Scientists

Back
Top Bottom